Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cindyz
    sorry I havent been around much lately pond...real life issues...some new health issues for which I must have further tests done...has been enough to keep me from my thunking abilities.
    (((((CINDY))))) I sure hope you're feeling better soon. Not being able to thunk must seriously affect your ability to heal yourself. It's like laughter... GREAT medicine. Tried sending healthy GREEN your way, but I still have to spread it around a bit more.

Take one of these instead:

Scruffy boy all tired out... and more pliant that way.

Comment

Comment

((Cindyz)) I hope everything is going to be ok. You have been very supportive while I was very sick so would like to return the favour.

Comment

(((Cindy))) Hope it's nothing serious... feel better soon!

Scruffy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
            ((((Fishy)))) That's absolutely beautiful. Great job.

Thank you. I kept changing my mind about it, so I finally had to just post it so I couldn't anymore. I should have gotten it to gatemage days ago...

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

(((Cindy))) ...hang in there....am always on LJ when you need a good rant don't forget!....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                Fishy you did a great job on the wall!
                Can't green you, some this one is for you instead:

maybe you can post a bigger one, it's a bit difficult to read the names...
                Thank you, Hastie. PB shrunk it on me... I reset the settings, though...

Spoiler:

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Cidyz hope things get better real quick for ya
                    Fishy, Awesome wp

oh man i'm all about the vids on you tube today lol
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGOe6h6-jeE
                    Blue Danny

Comment

It's really beautiful Fishy...she'll love it I know....it was a wonderful thought and sums up the kindness and cameraderie on this thread....Hussie really care ..... (((BIG))) to you for doing it..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Deeds you are so right there. The hussies here are the best.

Comment

pleas all you guys dont worry about me...I know it is nothing major, but try convincing Dr.s of these things. they always say..."Oh we have to rule this and that out"...

Comment

yes. the POND hussies are the best! always there for each other...during good as well as bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              pleas all you guys dont worry about me...I know it is nothing major, but try convincing Dr.s of these things. they always say..."Oh we have to rule this and that out"...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...anks/52103.jpg

Cindyz. Good to hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                                ((((fishyone)))) I hope you feel better!

Originally posted by JessM
                                Aww Well at least it isn't pneumonia. I worked myself sick in my first year of grad school and ended up with that.

Again I really hope you feel better soon!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ywithin010.jpg
                                Thanks, Jess. I am better today... Feeling a bit quesy now for some odd reason...

On a bright note, everything but the last scene I need to write for chapter 4 is typed... Now I must write that last scene... Eek!

Comment

Working...
                                X