• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

time to watch a dvd-night all

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Hi there Ronja! Oh....things are good. Went to Khols (dept store) to get a gift card for my father on Father's Day (Sunday, June 18). Do you celebrate Father's Day in Sweden?

Sounds good... yeah we celebrate it here too

Comment

Hi, Strider! No Stargate. What shall I do with myself? I guess could go watch some DVDs.

Ooooh.....I went to Hollywood Video today, and I rented Swarmed! It was right there! I had to rent it! I hate bees (wasps....whatever ), and I remember watching it on Sci-Fi the first time. I could barely sit through the whole thing. I kept going eeeww....eeeww....eeeww.....throughout the whole movie. The movie itself is pretty bad. But, I watch because Michael Shanks is in it. Oh....I'm hopeless. Oh....and on the back it said.....Michael Shanks of Stargate SG-1. Cool!

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            Okay I'm back and have to leave again... have some fanfic beta work to do and then will spend some time watching tv.

Have a great night everyone!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ate/pov064.jpg

Oh, and look, JJ... it's Teddy! And he's talking with a Jack clone...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ipation054.jpg
            Teddy where have you been?!?!?!

JJEDC: See I told you I didn't do anything *mutters* thank goodness

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Pffftttt!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                  I don't dislike the long hair, but I think MS looks better with the short hair as well. (Ducks behind Ronja)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1..._promo_017.jpg
                  Hahaha

Comment

Blue eyes, and those lips!!
                    pucker up baby!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Not a good day out today.....some idiot in a limo drove into the back of our car whilst we were waiting in a traffic queue ....it's damaged the back quite badly and will have to be repaired....luckily we are ok but had to cut short our day out to drive home and sort out insurance.....then we got stuck in a 2 and a half hour traffic jam on the M25 and a 1 hour 15 mins journey took nearly 5 hours! .....am tired, had no food and still a bit shakey ...I haven't got the energy to look through any posts so well done to anyone who's done anything today....

I'm off for a bath and a lie down in front of the TV now....

Deeds xx

((((((HUGS))))))

sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Comment

blue eyes n scruff YUMMY!!

Comment

hathor blue

well, out of blue eyed pics. so good night pond!
                            Last edited by cindyz; 16 June 2006, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                              Hi, Strider! No Stargate. What shall I do with myself? I guess could go watch some DVDs.

Ooooh.....I went to Hollywood Video today, and I rented Swarmed! It was right there! I had to rent it! I hate bees (wasps....whatever ), and I remember watching it on Sci-Fi the first time. I could barely sit through the whole thing. I kept going eeeww....eeeww....eeeww.....throughout the whole movie. The movie itself is pretty bad. But, I watch because Michael Shanks is in it. Oh....I'm hopeless. Oh....and on the back it said.....Michael Shanks of Stargate SG-1. Cool!

I didn't think it was possible... but it's worse then Sumuru!! Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                                Back from my walk...

Yeah, didn't think such a thing was possible. But he impersonated Sweetie a while back and tied Maj_C's clone up...
                                Did she say 'evil long-haired Daniel clone'?

And he's not caged?

Comment

Working...
                                X