Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Just got back from the allergist and mold, mold and more mold seems to be the allergy of the day. Along with cat hair (NOOOOOO!!!) and dust mites (but only a teensy bit). He seemed more concerned with my lung function (I have asthma) and the gyno this morning seemed more concern with my somewhat higher than normal blood pressure (what?! something else new to worry about!). *sigh* It never ends does it?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...nksinblack.jpg
    just what was the gynocologist doing that would cause you BP to escalate?
    or does he ( I am assuming it is a he) look like a certain someone??? cause that would jack my BP up! also, Erin...certain asthma and allergy meds can cause false positive higher BP readings.....

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Jackson
        Welcome to the Pond, Danny Jackson! I like your sig!

Daniel and Teal'c thunk (with a zat!)

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          You're welcome. I typically only lurk in the thunk threads and post a picture on rare occassions as there is very little I can add that most of you haven't seen already a hundred times

As for the clip, I'm not sure how much of the film Michael was in. I know they are very short approximately 30min and the directors are only given 8 days to make them with a budget of $800.00. Pretty interesting concept. Amanda was involved with one of the films in this year's contest, so I was looking to find hers when I stumbled acrossed Michael's 2000 film. I just think it's very cool that they are both willing to be a part of these films.
          Wow, that is pretty interesting. I really liked the clips with Michael. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
            Wonderful pic Flygirl! Do you know where it's from? Perhaps a promo?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              so many great multi's have been posted...here's one I don't think we seen yet today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../shanks/04.jpg
              Love that one! Heehee...robot SG-1...

... miss those guys. Would have been cool to see them show up again if Harlan was able to create new robots.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                  Morning Hussie:

And what a fine monday morning we got; I wish this was another weekend day cause really could use one.

Been house sitting and person has three dogs and its like you have to play with the dogs or dog cause they got a puppy(who is potty trained thank god) but you must throw ball or frisbee to wear the poor thing down and we have to go let them out three times a day.

So that is why I am so quiet

So hopefully be around looking for some tastey pics but love the run cindyz has got going

And hello erin loved your run and jess m and well i could drool over michaels pics instead of dogs drooling on me

ok rambled on here
                  Hey Sue! Wow I can imagine how worn out you must feel. I've only ever dog-sat 2 dogs before, but I remember how energetic my Penny was when she was a puppy (she's now 10 and is very lazy). Glad you liked the pic run lol!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                    I caught frogs and called them prince
                    And made myself a queen
                    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                    I slept in castles and fell in love
                    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                    To capture tinkerbell
                    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                    And anything I can to get by
                    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      Just got back from the allergist and mold, mold and more mold seems to be the allergy of the day. Along with cat hair (NOOOOOO!!!) and dust mites (but only a teensy bit). He seemed more concerned with my lung function (I have asthma) and the gyno this morning seemed more concern with my somewhat higher than normal blood pressure (what?! something else new to worry about!). *sigh* It never ends does it?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...nksinblack.jpg
                      {{{{{{{{{{erin}}}}}}}}}}}}}

yikes you have similar allegies as me but don't have the ashthma; hope you feel better girl!

i have trouble breathing so keep inhalers at my desk and near my bed; cutting lawn is worse.

hope things get better as well as the bp; and same for you cindyz.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

SueB- I absolutely LOVE those season 10 promo pics!!!!!!!!!!! Those new DJ glasses are definitely HOT!!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 17,500 posts, Admiral!!

Comment

Erin- Feel better Hussy Hugs for you!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              http://sg.emedian.net/as/rp/s10/g1/imagepages/image3.html
                              http://sg.emedian.net/as/rp/s10/g1/imagepages/image4.html
                              http://sg.emedian.net/as/rp/s10/g1/imagepages/image2.html
                              http://sg.emedian.net/as/rp/s10/g1/imagepages/image1.html

cast ensamble pics and check out daniels new glasses

unless those are michaels glasses but thinking daniel got himself a pair of new glasses and ARE THEY HOT ON HIM.
                              WOW!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!! He looks so hot!! *FAINTS* wowie!! I never ever thought I'd like him in glasses but damn tha boy is HOT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                                Hi!
                                Im so new in this thread!! i dont know why i didnt write before...
                                I`m a big fan of SG1 for almost 7 years! and Daniel was and is....my favourite character in the team, i`m also love jack sam and tealc and all the wonderful characters that appered in the show.
                                But i saw until season 8, in one month maybe, i`ll can watch the 9th!

I knew the character in the movie with james spader and when i saw michael shanks what can i say!? he`s such a good actor and i cant explain with words what i feel for him!!
                                Welcome to the Pond, Starbet!

Comment

Working...
                                X