• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Danny in yummy white scrub pants!
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Boonie strap...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

And just because I think he look so frelling hot in them.......

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
          And just because I think he look so frelling hot in them.......
          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...danielfeet.jpg

I can't look at those scenes now and not think Les pantalons blancs! Ooo la la!

Welcome home DeeDee!

Comment

Congrats on 200 posts Adina!!!

Multi-thunk because it's Monday!

Comment

Oh my I was remiss.

Welcome back Dee Dee...some group pantage for you! Te he...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                Link please, Ronja.
                (it's not slashy is it?)
                Actually it is... I didn't know about slash and it's existence when I read it because it was one of the first I read. So I was like... "wait a minute, whats happening here". lol No but seriously I think u can read it even thou you're not a slasher (like me). It doesn't get really slash until the end. But u can't be sensitive to it either.

It's definitely not PG! Much physical and emotional whumping!

Kalimyre is a great author, and this is one of my favourite stories.

Hook by Kalimyre

If u want I give u some non-slash recomendations. What kind of stories do u like? Whumping, shipping, neither? Team maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  I can't look at those scenes now and not think Les pantalons blancs! Ooo la la!

Welcome home DeeDee!
                  Ah, Dee Dee!! La hussy extraordinaire!! Nous sommes heureux de vous voir encore!

Daniel espère que vous avez amené le sien halète.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                    Thats one of the things I love about him thou. He's not a soldier and never will be, and I don't want him to be either. Daniel is Daniel. He's one of a kind. And I don't ever want him to change or abandon his believes.
                    I SO agree! Daniel wouldn't be Daniel if he wasn't the way he is.
                    His conviction, his respect, his kindness, his intelligence, his courage, his passion, ...
                    oh, and don't forget his gorgeous good looks!
                    It's all these things and more that makes all of us love him so much.
                    What a great character Michael and the brains at Stargate SG-1 have created!

Okay... PIC!

J: We're here for a little intervention Daniel.
                    T: We are concerned about your hussies.
                    S: They're racking up posts left and right, and they're mostly in this thread.
                    J: We're afraid that this may interfere with your work here.
                    *pause*
                    J: Daniel?
                    D: Sorry, I just got a chill. I think someone's thinking about my pants!
                    J: Oh for crying out loud Daniel!
                    D: Okay, okay, I'll talk to them. I will!
                    <under his breath>
                    But it won't do any good.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

A little whumped Danny on the side...with my rum and coke....

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

More randomness...

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                          I SO agree! Daniel wouldn't be Daniel if he wasn't the way he is.
                          His conviction, his respect, his kindness, his intelligence, his courage, his passion, ...
                          oh, and don't forget his gorgeous good looks!
                          It's all these things and more that makes all of us love him so much.
                          What a great character Michael and the brains at Stargate SG-1 have created!

Exactly!

Oh it's getting light outside.... I better go to bed! PM me if u want any fanfic recommendations

Comment

Kalimyre is a great author, and this is one of my favourite stories.

Hook by Kalimyre

If u want I give u some non-slash recomendations. What kind of stories do u like? Whumping, shipping, neither? Team maybe?
                            I really liked the one you recommended a few days ago. At least, I think it was you. Anyway, 'Aquisition' by Roxie. I really liked that one. I think I posted my recommendation right after I read it.

Other things I may like? Hmmm... Daniel has to be the main character. No slash (I just can't think of him that way), or very, very little slash. Whumping? Yes. Shipping? Yes. Again, all Daniel. Urm... does that help? I'm starving to death and I can't think of too much right now.

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Exactly!

Oh it's getting light outside.... I better go to bed! PM me if u want any fanfic recommendations
                                Ack. Oh. Ooops. Okay. I'll PM you too. ...?...

We should talk about this over at the Daniel D/A thread too. uh, instead?

Thanks Ronja.

Nitey Nite, Sleep Tight, and SweetDannyDreams!

Comment

Working...
                                X