Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42

Why thankee. *courtsies* I do what I can.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...42/milkad2.jpg

^^Do things like that increase my hussiness at all?

Kerri
    "Got Daniel?"

Uh.....no.....but I want him!

Actually......Kerri......can I please.....please.....please......snurch? 'Cause I don't....got Daniel. Well.....at least....not that Daniel.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I need a little hussy help here, where are these pics from? They are all from a music video I just watched...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

and the best bit is, I can write ANYTHING I WANT on the chalkboard.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...Chalkboard.jpg

I don't know what Daniel's up to here... must switch that surveillance back on

OMG Mazz!
        This pic is hysterical!

Kudos to you for this one!
        Big thumbs up...

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...42/milkad2.jpg

^^Do things like that increase my hussiness at all?

Kerri
          It does in my book anyway! Kerri I don't have that Daniel but I want that Daniel!!! *THUD*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            Sorry to hear that (((GH))). But you're studying to be a veterinarian? That's great! Like you said it's a lot of hard work, but worth it in the end! Don't give up! I wanted to be a veterinarian once upon a time, but I realized I couldn't take seeing all the sick animals. My heart can't take it. Althou it would be a wonderful feeling saving one of course.

9 years huh? Well GOOD LUCK!!!
            I'm not even close to veterinary school yet...but it's almost summer break, so I try not to think about it.
            A little something I've been saving for today, 'cause it's got bondage...
            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I need a little hussy help here, where are these pics from? They are all from a music video I just watched...

Hi Ronja!

I believe those pix are from "One False Step".
              S2,Ep19.
              The top one is FOR SURE.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                I'm not even close to veterinary school yet...but it's almost summer break, so I try not to think about it. :rollseyes:

A little something I've been saving for today, it's got bondage...
                Ah, vet school.
                Thought about that once upon a time myself.
                The only prob with me is that I'm HORRIBLY allergic to dogs.
                Although, I did work on a horse farm for 3 years.
                We had 2 dogs, and I just suffered.
                Don't want to do that again.
                The horses were fun though!

Yikes!
                Just went off topic again...
                Sorry.

Back on topic... Back on topic...

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                  Hi Ronja!

I believe those pix are from "One False Step".
                  S2,Ep19.
                  The top one is FOR SURE.
                  Thanks! What about the middle one? If u would have to guess... what would u guess on?

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                    Leavin' the image tags in here.

Whaaaaa! Jilly, what is the story behind this pic!!!
                    At a con, MS got asked the perennial question, "Boxers or briefs?" That was his answer.

My favorite part of the story, however, is that they're Hugo Boss tighty-whities, and he undid his fly far enough for you to read H-U-G and told the hussies in the audience he'd leave the last letter up to their imagination.

Comment

Dee Dee weren't u suppose to go to Paris today? Or maybe I'm completely off track here...
                      I'm off first thing tomorrow morning Ronja.....which is why I'm saying my goodbyes to all you hussies now.....am having an early night as I have to be up at 6 a.m......

Please look after my clone and his pants and make sure the restraints aren't too tight!...I'll be back to check on him and you all on Sunday evening!.....

She's not leaving me like this for 3 days is she?

I'll raise a glass of vin rouge or two in honour of the Hussies and have a good thunk for me over the weekend

Bye for now xxxxx and (((Hussy)))) all round!

Dee Dee
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        I'm off first thing tomorrow morning Ronja.....which is why I'm saying my goodbyes to all you hussies now.....am having an early night as I have to be up at 6 a.m......

Please look after my clone and his pants and make sure the restraints aren't too tight!...I'll be back to check on him and you all on Sunday evening!.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Danielhang.jpg

I'll raise a glass of vin rouge or two in honour of the Hussies and have a good thunk for me over the weekend

Dee Dee
                        Have a FAB time in Paris, and I'll make sure that thing is done for you by the time you get back

(((dee dee)))

Comment

Which reminds me, I had to delete some pictures out of one of my hosting places to fit my wedding pictures in this makes me grouchy. Choosing between First Ones caps and wedding pics?!

OH yeah, LOL. They're here, btw

Comment

Dee Dee
                            Don't worry, Deeds, your clones are in, er...safe...hands. Have fun! Au revoir! Write if you find work! Send money! *snog*

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                              OH yeah, LOL. They're here, btw
                              Mazz! Love the dress! And the footwear...wow. Congrats! Looks like it was fun.

P.S. What...no peanut butter?

Comment

Dee Dee
                                Have great time Dee Dee!!
                                I was there once. I was supposed to go back, but my mom broke her foot...then I was supposed to go back again, but my mom got pneumonia...can I come with you next time?

I love this pic...
                                gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X