No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go away for like what 12 hours? And now I have 13 pages of catching up to do..

Comment

great danny piccys
      sigpic

Comment

Well as I don;t have too many good bondage/whumping photos yet I will instead share some of my con pics! (Can't wait to get more in 22 days!!!! ) Heres a nice profile.

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
        (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

Here is a nice big toothy grin that is partially from the side!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!

Comment

What are they planning for me next? It is waaay to quiet in the pond.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS ERIN!!!

WOOHOO

Comment

Is Mazz out there restocking her supply of peanut butter?

Comment

Blingy ~ I would love to know my % of hussiness too...

Comment

They wanna do what with my pants?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                      Blingy ~ I would love to know my % of hussiness too...
                      I have your hussiness factor at 63%

I'm at 72% - that's pathetic
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        *about to go wildly and flagrantly off topic *
                        AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That, unless I am very much mistaken, is a seal burmese I know, my beloved Alley cat was a seal burmese - it's startling how much alike they all look Georgous playful personalities
                        I adored her and she lived a wonderful long life, until she had to be put to sleep a few months ago at the grand old age of 16 *sniffle* I'd like to get another one, but with my life in such limbo it would be cruel to get and dote on a kitten then have to give it away if I moved back overseas. When I get an actual home I'd getting one tho (and a boston terrier puppy Roomate had 2 of them, they grow on you after 6 years or so )

*ends flagrantly off topic post*
                        *off topic again sorry*

Yes he's a Burmese They are very playful indeed! He's kinda like a dog in many ways.

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your cat But atleast she got to be 16... but loosing a family member is never easy, especially after 16 years. *hugs*

Boston Terrier? I dunno... not my kind of dog really lol. They're so small and weird looking... they don't look to smart either... I may be wrong!

Comment

Ooo! Apologies to Foxie! Late night math... She's at a slightly less blame-worthy 81.1%

Kris however... 98.2%

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            I have your hussiness factor at 63%

I'm at 72% - that's pathetic
                            If 72% is pathetic, then what is 63%???

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                              If 72% is pathetic, then what is 63%???
                              no, the pathetic part is that I've been around much longer and I'm only have 72%!! You're still young (I won't call you a newbie... you aren't new around here anymore).
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well since i was busy in school I had to be very selective aboout where I spent my time, and now that I'm done with school for the summer (and hopefully one day I wil be copmpletely finished) I have more time to spend in my favorite thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X