X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateWarrior
    Uh... it does?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ver05_020r.jpg

Did somebody say they wanted this cropped?

*runs screaming from light-speed PG Paddle*

It's still BodyPartsWednesday, is it not?

You see where the cord lays across his left leg??? *what am I asking that for, of course you noticed!* When I had my photo op with Michael, that's about where I placed my hands.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... bodyparts... bodyparts...

*scratches head*
      *rummages around in MS pix folders*

How about this?

Can you guess?

<be the gun... be the gun... be the gun>

*ah* *running in circles trying to get away from PG Paddle*

Blame Jilly, she started it with that pic she posted!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

I hate my cat, oh yes I do! He woke me up at 7 in the morning! ugh and wouldn't shut up for 2 hours! He kept attacking me in my bed and wanted me to go play with him in the livingroom. At 7 am??? Oh god... so I slept like 5 hours last night and I'm sooo tiered *yawn* didn't help either that I spent 2 hours waiting to get a new passport at the police station. All the time while it was sunny outside of course. Then when I finally got out of there ... yep u guessed it - no sun! Only clouds as far as the eye could see *sigh*

Sure he may look sweet and innocent enough but deep down he's the devil in disguise I tell ya!

Diana xxx

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Hey, you have to know this advice is coming from "Miss quiet and shy". Quit laughing, just ask my co-workers. I was even teased in staff today about my quiet nature.

So, if I can do it, you can do it!!!
          *hehe* I know exactly what you mean.
          I'm the same way.
          Anyone who knows me would say that I'm quiet, reserved, and (as my mom says) so laid-back that I practically fall over.
          But... I do have my moments.

You see where the cord lays across his left leg??? *what am I asking that for, of course you noticed!* When I had my photo op with Michael, that's about where I placed my hands.
          Yes, of course I noticed!
          *thinking of mic cord and hands*
          *fans self*
          *straps on helmet*
          *THUNK*
          DJF, you just had to say that didn't you?!
          (bless you)
          *GW takes a hard whack from PG Paddle*
          *yeow!*

Comment

Just remember that you will never see 99% of the folks at the con ever again. You're only fear is you do something that everyone takes pictures of and then those pictures turn up all over the internet....... Then again, that's kind of cool too, because you can relive the experience over and over and over again.
            Ah, the advantages of living on an small island. If I went to a con and didn't know 75% of the attendees, I'd be most surprised. Some small Cons, it's more like 95%.

But then I've been going to cons since 1982.

Worldcon will be a bit strange, all the usual suspects will be there but diluted by about another 4000 attendees (and I have to stand in front of a large percentage of them and MC the masquerade... eeek!)

Now where is my pretty boy to cheer me up?

Oh yes, and Max going to end up called Norman Bates (and, yes, that is a THING ref, Dee Dee) as I was having a shower after bellydancing tonight and I felt something stabbing me through the shower curtain - yep, Max was attacking my ample bum throught the (now perferated) shower curtain.
            Little bugger.
            sigpic

Comment

Aww thanks everyone for the well wishes! I feel much better now (((HUGS ALL AROUND)))

Oh and the batman/spiderman thingy... hilarious! *ROFL* Just great! Thanks Jilly and Mazz for that!

Comment

Uh... it does?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ver05_020r.jpg

Did somebody say they wanted this cropped?

*runs screaming from light-speed PG Paddle*

It's still BodyPartsWednesday, is it not?
                Thanks for that on GW!!! Mmm someone will have happy dreams tonight! *EG*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                  I hate my cat, oh yes I do! He woke me up at 7 in the morning! ugh and wouldn't shut up for 2 hours! He kept attacking me in my bed and wanted me to go play with him in the livingroom. At 7 am??? Oh god... so I slept like 5 hours last night and I'm sooo tiered *yawn* didn't help either that I spent 2 hours waiting to get a new passport at the police station. All the time while it was sunny outside of course. Then when I finally got out of there ... yep u guessed it - no sun! Only clouds as far as the eye could see *sigh*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24.../Kenzoute2.jpg

Sure he may look sweet and innocent enough but deep down he's the devil in disguise I tell ya!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...enzotuggar.jpg

Diana xxx
                  OMG! What a cutiepie!
                  I had a cat that was very similar to yours.
                  He would wake me up at 5am by biting my toes.
                  After about an hour of him biting & me kicking him off, I would finally get up and feed him. Such a pest.
                  His name was Naughty. Imagine how he got that name.
                  He also liked to hunt my feet.
                  I finally discovered that if I put a bell on his collar, that I could hear him hunting me.
                  I'd hear the bell, turn around, and he would sit down and look innocent.
                  What a brat!
                  Naughty was a handsome boy, just like your little cutie. If I can get his pix on my 'puter, I'll post them somewhere.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I know you're right, but...
                    I never thought of the whole "pix of me all over the internet" bit.
                    Thank you very much!
                    Are you trying to scare the begeezus out of me?!

And don't forget there is always the possibility of ending up on the DVD of his Behind the Gate special that gets released to the whole wide world to buy and watch over and over and over again. Which, thankfully, doens't include you talking, just a shot of you giggling like an idiot! while MS talks about the crazy fans. Not that I want to scare you or anything....

Kerri

Comment

Very nice Danny piccies....I especially love the lap piccies...now, do we really look up over anything above that diet coke can.......*slurp....drool...thunk*
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that one GW!!! Mmm someone will have happy dreams tonight! *EG*
                        You are welcome.
                        Anything for my fellow hussies.
                        Snurch away girls!

And happy Rated R dreams to everyone!
                        I know mine will be.

*ducks flying Paddle*

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          And don't forget there is always the possibility of ending up on the DVD of his Behind the Gate special that gets released to the whole wide world to buy and watch over and over and over again. Which, thankfully, doens't include you talking, just a shot of you giggling like an idiot! while MS talks about the crazy fans. Not that I want to scare you or anything....

Kerri
                          DangNabbit Kerri! I never thought of that either.
                          Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Oh yes, and Max going to end up called Norman Bates (and, yes, that is a THING ref, Dee Dee) as I was having a shower after bellydancing tonight and I felt something stabbing me through the shower curtain - yep, Max was attacking my ample bum throught the (now perferated) shower curtain.
                            Little bugger.
                            Ouch!....*winces in sympathy for Foxy*......

How's about a nice wrist view to help with the pain?.....

Dee Dee xx *off to watch Big Brother after her disturbing dream 2 nights ago when she led a raid on the house with Jack!.... *
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

OMG! What a cutiepie!
                              I had a cat that was very similar to yours.
                              He would wake me up at 5am by biting my toes.
                              After about an hour of him biting & me kicking him off, I would finally get up and feed him. Such a pest.
                              His name was Naughty. Imagine how he got that name.
                              He also liked to hunt my feet.
                              I finally discovered that if I put a bell on his collar, that I could hear him hunting me.
                              I'd hear the bell, turn around, and he would sit down and look innocent.
                              What a brat!
                              Naughty was a handsome boy, just like your little cutie. If I can get his pix on my 'puter, I'll post them somewhere.

Thanks for sharing!
                              He sounds ... lovely lol. Great trick with the bell! No i love cats... just not mine lol. He's not usually like this thou, in the morning that is, sure he can whine sometimes but not for 2 hours straight! He just went crazy today for some reason... lol His name is Kenzo but I'm seriously considering renaming him to Dennis

I'd love to see a pic of your kitty

Comment

He sounds ... lovely lol. Great trick with the bell! No i love cats... just not mine lol.
                                He was a little monster! Still had his claws, and liked to bite everyone.
                                And the bell saved my skin... literally!
                                And you know you love your little monster-baby. Just like I loved mine.

He's not usually like this thou, in the morning that is, sure he can whine sometimes but not for 2 hours straight! He just went crazy today for some reason...
                                Yeah, well, you know cats. They're always going crazy for no apparent reason.

lol His name is Kenzo but I'm seriously considering renaming him to Dennis
                                LOL. Have to admit I'm a little lost on this one. Dennis?
                                I think Kenzo is a GREAT name. Fits with the pics I just saw.

My mom's cousin has a cat named Weeshiite.
                                Now that's a great name. And it fits him perfectly.

I'd love to see a pic of your kitty
                                I'll have to play around with the scanner I have. I haven't touched it since I got it, and I don't know if it's compatable with my PC. Maybe I'll have to take the prints/negs in and have them put on disk.

Okay. Now here's a BodyPart pic to make it so that I'm still on topic.

Mmmm... chestage!

Comment

Working...
                                X