Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravesmom63
    Sorry, honey, I like it. But then, I like hairy men-my hubby has a beard. Don't worry, though, the most important parts are still there.

I meant the eyes and the lips--what did you think I meant??
    OK. Tell me if this makes sense to anyone else. I like Michael with the beard. Daniel, not so much. Is that completely inane or insane? Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? I'm not sure I do.... It's like the glasses have some sort of counter-effect to what the beard is trying to accomplish. Maybe, I think.

Ow, I think I just gave myself a headache... OK. I'm gonna go eat some ice cream now...

Kerri

Oh, the joys of cheesy training videos...
    Last edited by Switch42; 21 April 2005, 06:22 PM. Reason: Further thought clarification

Comment

ah yes. here we are:

got a couple caps from this ep as my desktop(s) right now.

and jack has a joke for y'all

J: How many hussies does it take to change a pair of pants?
      S: Well Sir, it only takes one to take them, but they don't give them back so easily.
      D: They give them back??

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        OK. Tell me if this makes sense to anyone else. I like Michael with the beard. Daniel, not so much. Is that completely inane or insane? Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? I'm not sure I do....

Kerri

Oh, the joys of cheesy training videos...
        i know what you mean. as MS, it's scruffy and rough but as Daniel, it's too groomed and... teacher like...

Comment

OK. Tell me if this makes sense to anyone else. I like Michael with the beard. Daniel, not so much. Is that completely inane or insane? Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say? I'm not sure I do.... It's like the glasses have some sort of counter-effect to what the beard is trying to accomplish. Maybe, I think.

Ow, I think I just gave myself a headache... OK. I'm gonna go eat some ice cream now...

Kerri

Um, maybe. We're used to seeing MS with weird facial hair at the various cons, but Daniel has almost always been clean-shaven. Except for a few notable exceptions, like BtS, which most of us adore. Maybe that's throwing you off. I don't quite get what you mean by "what the beard is trying to accomplish"-can you elaborate?

Honestly, I can't wait for July-I want to see HairyDanny in action.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
            Um, maybe. We're used to seeing MS with weird facial hair at the various cons, but Daniel has almost always been clean-shaven. Except for a few notable exceptions, like BtS, which most of us adore. Maybe that's throwing you off. I don't quite get what you mean by "what the beard is trying to accomplish"-can you elaborate?

Honestly, I can't wait for July-I want to see HairyDanny in action.
            No. Not really.

Kerri

Comment

No. Not really.

Kerri
              *giggle*

I'm going to skirt the issue entirely and post this, that has nothing to do with the beard or the schedule or anything in particular except some really neat lighting...

Comment

Okay, I've done some MORE thinking on the beard subject, and I agree with Kerri, Michael, yes, Daniel, no. My hubby has a Van Dyke (please refrain from smart-arse comments ) and he looks really good in it, so I can't say I have an aversion to facial hair. I just don't think a beard is very...well...Daniel. OK, so it's lame, but...nyeah.

As to what it's supposed to accomplish, Bravesmom, I got the feeling from comments made at the Vancouver con last weekend that it's supposed to help differentiate him from Mr. Browder. As if we'd get confused.

Comment

I like the beard... on Michael and Daniel. As far as why he has the beard, I guess Michael has been wanting to grow a beard for a while, and the sudtle similarities between him and Ben (which by the way, I don't see) allowed TPTB to agree to the beard.

The more I see it, the more I like it.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    I like the beard... on Michael and Daniel. As far as why he has the beard, I guess Michael has been wanting to grow a beard for a while, and the sudtle similarities between him and Ben (which by the way, I don't see) allowed TPTB to agree to the beard.

The more I see it, the more I like it.
                    I think you are a bit *partial* cause he rubbed it on you when you got a hug
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      Umm...YEAH...

OK, so maybe not bondage, per se...but I'd sure like that gerbil to get off his chin...
                      *goutee Thunk!* What? Hair makes the man.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Well this is my last post before I hit the hay in anticipation for my early morning start on my road trip tomorrow.

So here's a brief contribution to Blue Eyed Friday.

Dee Dee take good care of my clone (and his pants) while I'm gone. Blingy, Jilly and Ang don't get into too much trouble and everyone else, keep an eye on the above three!

Happy thunking everyone, see you all next week! (6 days without thunking, whatever shall I do????)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          *goutee Thunk!* What? Hair makes the man.
                          I dunno... I think I like him sans-gerbil. Stubble = HOT! Beard = Not so much. I just don't think it suits him.

Blue for Blue eyes Friday...

Thanks to whoever I snurched this from!!
                          Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                          Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

aw have a good trip EA
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              Happy thunking everyone, see you all next week! (6 days without thunking, whatever shall I do????)
                              *Gasp* Six days without thunking!

Have a great trip!!
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Contrib to "Blue eye Friday"

Gotta Love Friday!!
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X