• Show
Clear All

Hey I've made a 100 posts... yay me!

Comment

Well anyways Multi thunking it is...

Just a few people ...

Comment

OOO GO RONJA - 100 POSTS

Have a multi-thunk....the bloke in the middle does nothing for me but Jack and Daniel more than make up for it in "hotness"....

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

And just when u thought u couldn't jam any more people in there....

Comment

...you thought wrong...

Comment

And ah yet again... wrong

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                OOO GO RONJA - 100 POSTS

Have a multi-thunk....the bloke in the middle does nothing for me but Jack and Daniel more than make up for it in "hotness"....

Dee Dee xx
                Oh I love that pic! Thanks (((Dee Dee)))!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  Thanks Mazz. I don't think there is any more to say on the matter. We all want to be Vala (at least for part of the time)
                  Lets' see, zatted, locked in a room ALONE, disrobed while unconscious...beaten up...hmmm....trounces only available good-looking male just for kicks...was a former goa'uld container...went through excrutiatingly painful symbiote removal...tortured by her own people...there's a lot of downside to her character that planting one on Daniel may or may not balance out....

You may have noticed that I don't particularly participate in Bondage Thursdays, either...at least give me the right to my own opinions, ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Lets' see, zatted, locked in a room ALONE, disrobed while unconscious...beaten up...hmmm....trounces only available good-looking male just for kicks...was a former goa'uld container...went through excrutiatingly painful symbiote removal...tortured by her own people...there's a lot of downside to her character that planting one on Daniel may or may not balance out....

You may have noticed that I don't particularly participate in Bondage Thursdays, either...at least give me the right to my own opinions, ladies.
                    I don't participate on Bondage Thursdays either, but if it gave me the opportunity to lay one on him..... I might be willing to convert. And at least they only talked about the pain and agony that Vala went through, I wouldn't want to have to show it, just to get that kiss. A little hair pulling, I could manage.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      I don't participate on Bondage Thursdays either, but if it gave me the opportunity to lay one on him..... I might be willing to convert. And at least they only talked about the pain and agony that Vala went through, I wouldn't want to have to show it, just to get that kiss. A little hair pulling, I could manage.
                      I'll grant you that . Besides, who would know better about hair pulling than the hussy who was brave enough to ask MS about it and get a neck massage for her trouble?

Comment

I willingly participate in Bondage Thursdays but I'm far too busy remodelling pants to pick a fight with our Daniel.....

(Although Mazz has given me an idea about branching into upper clothing-wear now! )

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          It's SO EASY to get behind around here. I've missed so much!
                          This is all terribly belated...

Congrats 600 Mazz!!
                          Woo-hoo! 900 Dee Dee!
                          Yay! 800 Sue!!
                          Happy 4900 Kliggins!! ("Pure" fun, I'm sure!!)
                          And Happy Belated B-day SazZat!!

*whew*
                          *claps hands* I think you got them all and thanks.

J: Daniel don't you want to say something
                          D: Welcome back Ang.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Ronja, despite our published lists, please feel free to post anything you want any time you want! The lists are just suggestions from hussies who follow favorite themes (I like Teal'c & Danny Tuesdays, for example), but they change/vary/expand all the time. There is no rule about posting other than it have a thunkable Danny in it.

And of course, every day is pants day.
                            Yes Ronja and some of us have nothing to do with headgear Tuesday!
                            sigpic

Comment

OH. MY. LIFE. *hugs new dvd software*

I think I just found something that actually made me go SQUEE. I don't do squee!

I have 12 new Stargate DVDs. I have new dvd playing software. I have a one click method of making crystal clear screen captures 1024pixels wide.

I also have a Darth Vader Pez dispenser (that's not important in this explanation, but it makes me happy)

So far, I have done this on WoO... I don't have time to do it all tonight, but look forward to a LOT of fresh caps coming from me soon

Congrats to all the milestones on here, btw. I am so excited and caught up in screencap heaven I almost forgot

Comment

*sneaks onto i-net at work, surfs on over to GateWorld forum*

Woohoo! Here I am! Must take part in the posting of servere yumminess!

D - I see Mazz.
                                J - Why, yes Daniel, I do believe that's Mazz.
                                D - And why is she waving around a tape measure in this general direction?
                                J - I'm thinking it's for that peanut butter pants fitting she's been dreaming about.......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X