This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
    I did ! I posted positive things some month ago and they deleted my post!! So AngelmaOwl, don't do it!!
    Sorry to hear that, but when it says "negative only comments" in the title or the beginning post, that's a big hint to not go there. This forum is pretty strict about that. I think it's a good thing to have seperate threads for negative and positive comments. That way we don't have to wade through all the negative stuff to read the positive.

I usually stay well away from negative only threads. I don't need all that negativity in my life.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      Sorry to hear that, but when it says "negative only comments" in the title or the beginning post, that's a big hint to not go there. This forum is pretty strict about that. I think it's a good thing to have seperate threads for negative and positive comments. That way we don't have to wade through all the negative stuff to read the positive.

I usually stay well away from negative only threads. I don't need all that negativity in my life.

Yeah, but I'm a little bit wiser now !! I won't read such threads anymore!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Yeah, but I'm a little bit wiser now !! I won't read such threads anymore!!
        Good girl. Smart move. Life here will be sooooo much sweeter if you play by the playground rules.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          Good girl. Smart move. Life here will be sooooo much sweeter if you play by the playground rules.

Indeed
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by M-Ray
            I disagree. Vala shoud be permanent.
            Sam has to be an obsequious military type – she always has been whereas Vala bows to no one.
            Makes for a culture clash, situational humor, test of values, strengths/weaknesses etc.
            [mod snip]
            I agree. Vala is sooooooo great and Sam is important to the show.

Comment

Nah Sam has definetly reached the end of her time, promote her to full bird and stick her in a room somewhere in Area 51, apparently thats where she's the most happiest anyway.
              As for Vala, Ditch the "censored" this whole Daniel Vala thing is making me ill, her hanging off Daniles every word and doing that 15 year old crush thing is pathetic, stick her back to thieving and a odd appearance every now and then. At least then she can have sex with Daniel cause then she's not a member of SGC and get her pipes cleaned out.

Comment

Working...
              X