Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss her already and the rest of the season is going to be sooooooo empty without Vala. Mitchell should make Vala honorary member of SG-1, don't you think?

Comment

She made this season unique on so many levels!! I simply love her character and wish her to return!
      We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Yeah I want Vala back too, she was funny and fresh and made the new season what it is. Bring her back.

Comment

We Want Vala!
          I wonder what sort of fragrance she wears?

Comment

bring back Vala, she's just great
            If they kept Vala and reduced Sam to recurring I wouldn't even have minded
            SG1 2.0 is Daniel, Teal'c, Vala and Mitchell now

Comment

Vala is awesome!!! i want her back too!!! I want her as a full time character now!!! I hope TPTB use Vala further in the season.

Comment

Agree... Vala was the reason I really liked season 9... She kinda made up for Andersons absence.
                xxxxxXXXXX XMom says I`m prettyX XXXXXxxxxx

Comment

/sign
                  Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
                  Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
                  Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
                  Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
                  Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

(COLOR=Navy) I really like Vala. She's witty and fun. I agree with what some people were saying, in that she doesn't have to continue just being a loud selfish doodoo head. They can work in some character developement. She has AMAZING potential to grow and become a member of the team.

Comment

Keep Sam, but also bring back Vala! Doesn't have to be every episode, but a regular appearance would be wonderful! Great character, keep her around!

Comment

Comment

I have seen PU, Avalon 1+2, Origin and TTTB so far!! That's enough to say

BRING BACK VALA!!!

With Vala and Sam there will be two women in the SG-team!!! Great !!! Keep both!!!! And

BRING BACK VALA!!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Bring Vala BACK! Just don't ask about it on the Ask Joe thread, because apparently the mods don't like that. It's apparently okay for S/J shippers to ask a thousand times if Sam and Jack are ever going to get together, but once is enough for asking about Vala coming back.

Good and properly spanked, I am.

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                              Bring Vala BACK! Just don't ask about it on the Ask Joe thread, because apparently the mods don't like that. It's apparently okay for S/J shippers to ask a thousand times if Sam and Jack are ever going to get together, but once is enough for asking about Vala coming back.

Good and properly spanked, I am.
                              I think we should continue asking questions about Vala in the Ask Joe thread, but different sort of questions, not only whether Vala will be back, but more detailed questions about what we want to learn about her in the future, for example what she's doing now in the Ori territory, whether Daniel and the rest of the team are going to meet people who know Vala and can say something positive about her, what is going to be total shock for Daniel particularly, something about her home planet... etc., etc., etc., suggesting some ideas for future episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                                Keep Sam, but also bring back Vala! Doesn't have to be every episode, but a regular appearance would be wonderful! Great character, keep her around!
                                Hear, hear! Bring back Vala, soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X