Something like this AD?

Spoiler:
    oooooooooo.............HOT!

*dreams about a spin off with Vala and Sam as main characters...*

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
      : sharing in the dream : Sam and Vala, cruising the stars...
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
        Something like this AD?

Spoiler:
        *snicker*

Originally posted by FooledAgain
        Count me in.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Amanda interview http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in...apping04.shtml

Go girls!!!

Comment

You just beat me to it, valaCB
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

Count me in.

A.
              Me too!

Originally posted by valaCB
              Thanks!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                Thanks a lot for the interview.

The guys are buddy-buddy and the women don't like each other. We said from the outset we do not want that.
                Definitely my favorite part. It's such a cliché.

A.

Comment

Definitely my favorite part. It's such a cliché.
                  Hear hear. That's was the one thing I was wary of re. Vala being a regular - that the writers might make the two females antagonists, just because. I'm so glad to hear that AT and CB are opposed to that.
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                    Hear hear. That's was the one thing I was wary of re. Vala being a regular - that the writers might make the two females antagonists, just because. I'm so glad to hear that AT and CB are opposed to that.
                    I'm sure a lot of actresses would prefer to have their characters be friends/good colleagues instead of anatagonists for the sake of antagonism.
                    Many of them get along very well behind the scenes, so why not in front of the camera?

A.

Comment

I'm sure a lot of actresses would prefer to have their characters be friends/good colleagues instead of anatagonists for the sake of antagonism.
                      Many of them get along very well behind the scenes, so why not in front of the camera?

A.
                      that's what AT and TR did. really fought for it, apparently. worked great then.
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Great interview. I especially love how AT and CB have their own plan of derailing any potential plans to have Sam and Vala written as two women at each other's throats. How boring and all too predictable.

I can't wait to see AT and CB use non-verbal cues to show Sam and Vala's respect for each other. After enough of these little scenes, TPTB should be forced to really write for these two characters and not try to box them in with tired, predictable clichéd writing.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                          Great interview. I especially love how AT and CB have their own plan of derailing any potential plans to have Sam and Vala written as two women at each other's throats. How boring and all too predictable.

I can't wait to see AT and CB use non-verbal cues to show Sam and Vala's respect for each other. After enough of these little scenes, TPTB should be forced to really write for these two characters and not try to box them in with tired, predictable clichéd writing.
                          Maybe AT and CB are teaming up to protect both their characters in that sea of testosterone...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Maybe AT and CB are teaming up to protect both their characters in that sea of testosterone...
                            i think sam (and vala, briefly) did quite well on their own, actually.

cross posted from Samanda:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=40338
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Based on what a struggle it appears to be to get TPTB to write scenes where the female characters in the Stargate universe interact meaningfully, I don't blame them for being protective of their characters. If they can influence the writers to really write for their characters, then everyone benefits, the actors and the viewers.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

I think it's going to be fun to watch Amanda & Claudia's chemistry. They both have such strength behind their craft and their natural personalities are complimentary from what I can see. I think what comes out on screen will be very fun to watch...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X