This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Vala, no question.

I'm perfectly straight, but I still have a major crush on Claudia.

Comment

sam

Comment

sam
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Sam
            sigpic

Comment

Sam

Comment

I'd have to say Sam. She may not have the 'exotic' beauty. But she can be stunningly beautiful at the most surprising times. Like when she's not even trying, when she's covered in dirt and mud...-Which makes me a bit envious- She's 'classic' beauty at it's best.

Comment

Both!!
                  !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                  How do you like my new signature?

Comment

I'll let you know, when the episode with the two of them in it, is finally shown.

Comment

Without contestation, I will have to reply, Claudia, or Vala. I am familiar with her sense of humour, her personality, because I am a Farscape fanatic, she wins hands down, but Sam/Amanda, cannot be discounted, she is wonderously beautiful, so when everything is said, and all the votes are tallied, it is a tie, between the two women, I mean if placed side-by-side, I wouldn't be able to choose.

Comment

Sam

Comment

Tough choice. I've been a fan of both shows from day one (SG-1 on Showtime, Farscape from its SFC -- actually USA -- premiere). I adore and admire both women as actors, people (as far as I can tell from interviews and the like), and their characters.

Sam (Amanda) was first of the two, obviously, as I saw Claudia first in 1999. But both have their appeal to a red blooded male. I'd really have to say that I couldn't choose a winner in that contest, as both are sexy and beautiful in their own ways.

Comment

No question, IMO, Sam, as others have said she is strikingly beautiful plus she has an inner beauty, that's what makes her so great!!

Comment

Sam or Vala.. does the question have to do with their beauty? Or their I.Q? I gave Vala a good point for her beauty, she looks amazing.. but the charakter.. One Word: Annoying! I´m sorry, but that woman mades me sick! Claudia Black is a great actress, no question, and i enjoy seeing Farscape with her.. so why she (the charakter) can`t be a little more serious? It was funny to see her and Daniel in "Prometheus unbound", but to have her as a member of SG1 is a little to much for me.

Sam is my choice.. without hesitation. There are so many reasons why it`s her.. maybe at first because she is kind, serious, funny (in a good way!), intelligent, tough, kicks butt... and looks amazing, too. IMO.

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                              >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                              >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                              >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X