X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
    Even though Vala is english Sam is prettier than her
    Actually Claudia is an Aussie with double (Australian/British) citizenship and she chose London as her place of living

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      That will be VERY nice. I love Carter and she need a friend, even if she is crazy like Vala hope it will happen .
      Despite her choices in wardrobe, Vala may find that she and Sam have quite a bit on common. Both have gotten the opportunity to work with 3 (4, if you count Jack) good-looking men. Both have been Goa'uld/Tok'ra hosts. Both are familiar with the technological... stuff. Oh, yeah... and they both know how to kick the crap outta someone.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Despite her choices in wardrobe, Vala may find that she and Sam have quite a bit on common. Both have gotten the opportunity to work with 3 (4, if you count Jack) good-looking men. Both have been Goa'uld/Tok'ra hosts. Both are familiar with the technological... stuff. Oh, yeah... and they both know how to kick the crap outta someone.
        Agree! but Vala has advantage . she know Mitchell from other life ammm show...no life ( Excuse me ) even if Mitchell can't remember all about there's past

Comment

Its undoubtedly, unpreventably, unquestionably,with out a doubt gonna be Sam!!! Shes the chick of Stargate and you can't get much better than her....I mean Vala can totally kick someones ass,but Carter,give her a P90...and you'd be on your back in no time flat!

Comment

Agree! but Vala has advantage . she know Mitchell from other life ammm show...no life ( Excuse me ) even if Mitchell can't remember all about there's past
            Ah yes, but Sam hasn't needed to know Mitchell in the past (or in another life), because she's got friends like Teal'c and Daniel, whom she's known and developed a deep love for and connection with for eight years. Having Mitchell on the team for the rest of their time at the SGC could just be the icing on the cake, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
              Its undoubtedly, unpreventably, unquestionably,with out a doubt gonna be Sam!!! Shes the chick of Stargate and you can't get much better than her....I mean Vala can totally kick someones ass,but Carter,give her a P90...and you'd be on your back in no time flat!
              We saw Vala in ONE ep so far, so we have no idea about her REAL possibilities

Comment

Ah yes, but Sam hasn't needed to know Mitchell in the past (or in another life), because she's got friends like Teal'c and Daniel, whom she's known and developed a deep love for and connection with for eight years. Having Mitchell on the team for the rest of their time at the SGC could just be the icing on the cake, if you will.
                If Vala was on more than 6 epis i could answer you properly!

Comment

If Vala was on more than 6 epis i could answer you properly!
                  If Vala's received well enough, I think she'll be back - even if it's in the tenth season. Personally, I don't think "Prometheus Unbound" was Season Eight's best, but that was only one episode. And I think I like CB. She seems pretty cool. And her character, if treated as more than just eye candy and a foreplay partner for Daniel, could have real potential.

Comment

Sam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                      I think we should ask the same question at one of "Farscape" forums
                      What's the point of asking the question in the first place?? They are both extremely attractive women and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. These questions are based mostly on popularity and seeing as this IS a Stargate forum, Sam is more popular. If this was a Farscape forum, well to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be reading this message right now if it were.

Comment

Most Definately Sam
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          What's the point of asking the question in the first place?? They are both extremely attractive women and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. These questions are based mostly on popularity and seeing as this IS a Stargate forum, Sam is more popular. If this was a Farscape forum, well to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be reading this message right now if it were.
                          It is a pretty superficial question. Out of habit, I don't base my idea of beauty on the exterior (corny, I know ), which is why it's kind of a moot point for me. Nevertheless, I guess people are just getting extremely... antsy.

Comment

They're both very talented and good looking actresses. But I'd have to go for Claudia Black, because her beauty is a little bit more exotic which IMHO simply makes her special.

Now, Vala or Carter ? Neither, or rather BOTH.
                            As 'the dancer of spaz' said, they have a lot in common despite their differences and would make a great team.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

It is a pretty superficial question. Out of habit, I don't base my idea of beauty on the exterior (corny, I know ), which is why it's kind of a moot point for me. Nevertheless, I guess people are just getting extremely... antsy.
                              Yeah, no new episodes and we start asking & answering these types of questions. I agree that both are very attractive. I liked CB on Farscape, but I've got to vote for Sam. Great screen presence, IMHO.

Comment

Hardly a fair question, as both women are extremely beautiful, albeit in very different, physical ways. I'm sure everyone has their preference, I prefer not to chose, as physical beauty is superficial. I enjoy watching both, as both are excellent actresses.

Comment

Working...
                                X