• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answering the question: VALA!

Comment

Sam..... She's the best

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        But this is Stargate forum and Claudia's fans are minority here at the moment...
        yeah... i know. that's why i wrote about Farscape's fourm, that i can fell better

Comment

sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam sam

Comment

Yeah, I would pick Sam because I'm more familiar with that character than I am with Aeryn. I never got into Farscape.

Then again, this is a purely superficial question, so it really could go either way.

Comment

It's got to be Sam!
              sigpic

Comment

I think we should ask the same question at one of "Farscape" forums

Comment

AT never played a character in "Farscape" like CB currently is doing in Stargate. Considering we actually have an entire episode off of which to base our decision, the question would be even less fair over there.

Comment

YUP! i told you so

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      AT never played a character in "Farscape" like CB currently is doing in Stargate. Considering we actually have an entire episode off of which to base our decision, the question would be even less fair over there.
                      Many Scapers are Gaters, people know Carter

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        Many Scapers are Gaters, people know Carter
                        Yeah, but only the Scapers who've crossed over to Stargate can understand any intrigue that comes with Vala, otherwise they'd only be thinking about Farscape. Comparing Vala to Sam (which really makes me feel bad, btw! ) in a Stargate forum is not quite the same as comparing Aeryn to Sam (which also makes me feel bad) in a Farscape forum, you know?

Comment

Yeah, but only the Scapers who've crossed over to Stargate can understand any intrigue that comes with Vala, otherwise they'd only be thinking about Farscape. Comparing Vala to Sam (which really makes me feel bad, btw! ) in a Stargate forum is not quite the same as comparing Aeryn to Sam (which also makes me feel bad) in a Farscape forum, you know?
                          You have a point. that's why we need to see all 6 epis in season 9 and then compare .

Comment

Even though Vala is english Sam is prettier than her
                            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              You have a point. that's why we need to see all 6 epis in season 9 and then compare .
                              Exacto. Or maybe they'll have so much chemistry in "Beach Head" that we won't need to compare them. That'd be nice.

Comment

Exacto. Or maybe they'll have so much chemistry in "Beach Head" that we won't need to compare them. That'd be nice.
                                That will be VERY nice. I love Carter and she need a friend, even if she is crazy like Vala hope it will happen .

Comment

Working...
                                X