Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Oh sorry!...I'm really poorly today....got a case of bad chest flu and feeling really rough... - they always have that there....I don't think they use it for actual filming to produce a dvd or anything...it's for the backdrop and the big screen projection either side of the stage I think....

They're really strict about secret filming...I saw them walking up and down the aisle constantly and it does make you nervy...especially crap photographers like me who need to hold the camera up and on for a long time to get a steady shot!!.....I'm always scared they think I'm videoing secretly...

Sorry....I should have realised when I looked at the piccies.....that's the best explanation I got for it anyway

Deeds xx *off to bed with chicken soup now*
    Sadly they weren't vigilant enough, I've seen the 'pants down' episode on youtube Some people, as you say, don't think the rules apply to them and apparently don't care what the consequences of their actions might be to the rest of us

I hope you feel better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Sadly they weren't vigilant enough, I've seen the 'pants down' episode on youtube Some people, as you say, don't think the rules apply to them and apparently don't care what the consequences of their actions might be to the rest of us

I hope you feel better soon
      "pants down episode"? You mean, every instance Robin Dunne finds himself on camera?

I'm just teasing. You could be talking about a fan streaking across the stage or something. And to be fair, RD has gotten a *little* better about the mooning.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
        "pants down episode"? You mean, every instance Robin Dunne finds himself on camera?

I'm just teasing. You could be talking about a fan streaking across the stage or something. And to be fair, RD has gotten a *little* better about the mooning.
        No, it was Robin But this time he did it to raise extra money for S4K, and the highest bidder got to go on stage and 'help' him

Comment

Yeah...I'd guessed someone would have been selfish enough to ignore the rules and regs...as long as it's not me, then my conscience is clear...

I got sort of bored with all the trousers dropping for charity stuff...seen the shirt taking off stuff sooooo many times with the likes of Cliff Simon and Dan Shea for Creation...*yawn*....if I'm going to give to charity then I'll give, no amount of half naked man is going to make me give more or tempt me - not a my age now...

Anyway...I have some more photos of Amanda from my hubby's camera again....enjoy!..

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love these next few.....her hair looks wonderful as she flicks it back!!!...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

She could be great in a Pantene ProV advert imho!....a true example of how well a good coloring job can be on the right person...

And that's coming from an ex-hairdresser!..

More to come later...the final few...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks so much for posting them!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Deeds - and Mr Deeds. Love the pictures and appreciate you sharing them with us.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              Oh sorry!...I'm really poorly today....got a case of bad chest flu and feeling really rough... - they always have that there....I don't think they use it for actual filming to produce a dvd or anything...it's for the backdrop and the big screen projection either side of the stage I think....

They're really strict about secret filming...I saw them walking up and down the aisle constantly and it does make you nervy...especially crap photographers like me who need to hold the camera up and on for a long time to get a steady shot!!.....I'm always scared they think I'm videoing secretly...

Sorry....I should have realised when I looked at the piccies.....that's the best explanation I got for it anyway

Deeds xx *off to bed with chicken soup now*
                              Loving your pics so thanks to you and the hubby for sharing.

Totally not a rule breaker myself, but what about the people who have video recording on their phone with the capability to snap pictures whilst recording at the same time? You said yourself that you sometimes have to hold your camera up for long periods to get a steady, focused shot. Who's to say these people, if asked, wouldn't claim the same thing?

Comment

I wonder if Amanda got to keep any of the chairbacks with her name on them?

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X