No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is random but I think there was some interest when I showed off my Ben/Claudia book back in December - hotprints.com is a site that lets you do one book a month free. They're softcover but really decent size and quality, and they don't even charge for shipping! You just upload the pictures and pick what sort of layout you want. It's fun and.... well, free! Last month I did one of me and my friends. This month? Cam and Vala. (I'm so predictable.)
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Mmmm exactly... Daniel who indeed
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
        This is random but I think there was some interest when I showed off my Ben/Claudia book back in December - hotprints.com is a site that lets you do one book a month free. They're softcover but really decent size and quality, and they don't even charge for shipping! You just upload the pictures and pick what sort of layout you want. It's fun and.... well, free! Last month I did one of me and my friends. This month? Cam and Vala. (I'm so predictable.)
        Ooooo thanks Dizzy I am going to try out that site!! Is this the site where you created that awesome Ben/Claudia book??
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

It's not the same site, but they do the same thing.

The Ben/Claudia one I got was REALLY nice (way nicer than I expected) - these aren't *quite* as good (not hardcover and the pages aren't quite as thick and glossy) but still very fun things to make and show off. I'll take some pics of the last one I got from hotprints to show you the quality when I get back home!

sigpic

Comment

Mmmkissing. Snurching this from johnaeryn_daily over on livejournal:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

morning team.. happy the day after Australia Day and back to work after a 4 day loonnnggg weekend

snurched from Sun'shyne

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Ooh I've never seen that last one as a still before - thanks for sharing, Denali!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

mmmmm nice
                    sigpic

Comment

morning... crappy day already so trying to find a happy place... this helps

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Mmmm that does help *grins*
                        sigpic

Comment

Awwwww Dena.... *HUGS* Yeah I overslept this morning and I ended up calling off both kids from school. *sigh* Luckliy it was a day I was scheduled to go in later.... so I wasn't late to work. Phew....
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

whoopies nuttys not supposed to over sleepy
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, pics are nice... and I finally got my fic writing mojo back so I've got some C/V I'm working on... you guys failed at prompt giving though!

sigpic

Comment

Oooopsies sorry bout that.. knew we were forgettin something
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X