Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
    There are good communities for both. Free, obvs. Try icon_extras on LJ, or Icon_tutorials While they say icon, they have bigger ones. Also, try Deviant Art.
    Thanks Yu....can I call you Yu?? I will check those out.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

just cuz i can *smirks*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        just cuz i can *smirks*
        Can what??

Comment

New banner! I had to do SOMETHING with the Farscape undressed thing.
          la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

NICE BANNER DIZZY!! *snurched*

Comment

Why thank you!

Also, I've got an account with Archive of Our Own now. I don't have but about 10% of all the fic I've written uploaded, but I started with the most recent so all of my Stargate and... er... Stargate related stuff is up. I love this archive because on the sidebar menu it gives you options for searching via pairing, character, fandom, etc...

My Fic Archive

sigpic

Comment

@ the nut... you dont want me to answer that now do ya *smirks*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                  Why thank you!

Also, I've got an account with Archive of Our Own now. I don't have but about 10% of all the fic I've written uploaded, but I started with the most recent so all of my Stargate and... er... Stargate related stuff is up. I love this archive because on the sidebar menu it gives you options for searching via pairing, character, fandom, etc...

My Fic Archive
                  WoW that does look like an easier place for fanfic instead of LJ. LJ is not the most user friendly for fanfic....just the whole way it is set up.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  @ the nut... you dont want me to answer that now do ya *smirks*
                  nah....not really...

Comment

That looks pretty cool, Dizzy! I might look in to that for all of my old stuff XD(Very little of it is Stargate related, sadly, but, still...)

I'm thinking about modifying one of my own prompts from the rarepairing ficathon, and throwing together a CV Thanksgiving fic.

Comment

yea thats exactly what i thought.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thought I'd share a couple of Cam-Vala threads. They're not shippy, of course, but they're nice.

First, one in good fun: In the city of Weird, Cam gets his mobile communication device spammed, and wants to get a filter. Vala is amused until she steals his toast. http://community.livejournal.com/tax...07433#t7007433

Second, one in progress which is less fun, but is sweet: Due to island machinations, Cam lost his fiancee and unborn child to the ether, and is struggling to deal with that. Vala is there. Also, there is a hug. http://community.livejournal.com/the...697#t286875697

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                          Why thank you!

My Fic Archive
                          Mmmm nice...
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Go, pretty thread! Go to the top!

Comment

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                              That looks pretty cool, Dizzy! I might look in to that for all of my old stuff XD(Very little of it is Stargate related, sadly, but, still...)

I'm thinking about modifying one of my own prompts from the rarepairing ficathon, and throwing together a CV Thanksgiving fic.
                              Most of mine isn't either. I started with most recent, so all of my Stargate and related RPF got uploaded first. This only puts me at December of 2008 - and my fic journal dates back to 2004, so I've got a lot of work ahead of me. x.x

Yay, Thanksgiving fic! I'm sitting on two Cam/Vala fics now that I can't post, which is frustrating for someone with no patience like me.

sigpic

Comment

OMG So much good stuff being posted....where to begin!!

Yu....what ep are those pics from where Aeryn?? has a white feather in her hair?? I don't remember that one?? YIKES! I'm thinking it is a Farscape ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X