Comment

and one more and then im outta here...

sig by DJgirl

Comment

because that evil Carolyn woman thread was above us

and its a 2-for because a gal can dream cant she

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Mmm a gal would be lucky to dream about something like that...
          la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm yes... 2 for the price of one... NICE
            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm Dena you always save the day with pics..... *swoon* Thanks!! Hope everyone is well...sorry I've been so MIA lately!
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Made a background for myself last night - cut for MASSIVE size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Niiiiice Dizzy!! I'm doing a Farscape rewatch. Just watched the Premiere......LOVE IT!

Comment

Oh, yay! We're doing our rewatch every Sunday night - two eps at a time, next week is 5 and 6!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                        Oh, yay! We're doing our rewatch every Sunday night - two eps at a time, next week is 5 and 6!
                        OH good!! I just got ET done as well. I am going to be going a little faster...doing two eps a day! But I may pop over and add to the discussion...if I get the chance.

Comment

Cool! The comm is livejournal.com/thruthewormhole - and hey if your'e ever free on a Sunday night (6 central/7 eastern) that's when we watch our two eps.

sigpic

Comment

Since I just link dropped these over at the Vala thread, I thought I'd go ahead and drop them here too - some fic recs! Nothing new, just old favorites.

Warning: All adult rated!

And Miles to Go - probably my favorite C/V fic, and I don't even usually go for apoca-fic.

Three Card Monte Can Only End in Tears

My favorite series, Cam/Vala culminating in Cam/Vala/Daniel:
                            Not the Boss of Me
                            Honkytonk Woman
                            Jacks Are Better
                            My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
                            Five Feet High and Rising
                            Walking the Line

sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh ficcy recs..
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all! Sory I've been missing. Lots of IRL activity, and the comp had to be completely restored :O Ooo, new layout! I likes.

Anyway, in the restore, my outline of the CV fic was lost, but that's okay. I know it well, and it gives me more leeway to change it as I see fit XD When I get the chance to write, in betweenmy original novel D:

In RP news, Taxon's Vala mun is now pro Cam/Vala at least as far as the RP goes. They played poker, and Vala won a date with Cam, which will be played out some time...soonish. Right now, Cam's been glitched into his dark!SG-1 self, who has a vendetta and intends on smudging Cam's name. Part of this will involve courting Vala, and it may include nekkid times (It shall definitely include Vala beating him up Prometheus Unboud style ni the end though \o/)

And that's abouuut it. Also there's a Vala thats just joined a game I...just joined. No interaction of note there yet, though.

No fics atm, but, I have a couple of vid pieces, and a piece of art?

Vids
                                Spoiler:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5iuAShMZo Remember the Cam/Aeryn series? This is the epilogue. Crichton/Vala. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He-RqfGA4bE Very tiny, but it's part of a generic MEP. Cool, no?

Fanart. I've purposefully scaled my style to a simpler one, because I just keep failing at SG-art otherwise.

Not too big, is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X