• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ellos crazies
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      ellos crazies
      Vampy!!! Hello..... I'm having one of those crazy PMSy weepy days....how about you??
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*tosses chocolates towards nutty and sends a handcuffed cam her way as well.* there ya go.
        sigpic

Comment

right this one is gonna go sleepy now... nightys
          sigpic

Comment

Okay it took me longer than I expected to get back to this.

But here's how I see it happening:
            Spoiler:
            Vala thinks she wants Daniel. Daniel thinks that Vala thinks he doesn't want her. They'll do their little dance, flirt and fight, push and pull. But it'll fizzle out. It'll fade, because at the end of the day Daniel and Vala only have the chemistry that Vala forces upon them. It's not natural and simmering just under the surface. It reeks of trying too hard.

And Vala's an entity that doesn't want to be still. I can't imagine she would handle solitude all that well. She'll want company and Cam will need company because maybe he can handle solitude but he'll be damn miserable while he does it. Vala will give Cam a purpose, something to center his days around. He'll probably go back and forth between being as moody as a cat and angry, lashing out in frustration, and acting like a teenager pulling her pigtails. I think Vala could handle either one equally well. She wouldn't put up with any bull****, she'd set him straight. And unlike Daniel, Cam would listen to what she had to say.

It would definitely be sex first, relationship second. Mutual gratification and burning off steam would gradually give way to more intimate comfort. Vala would be too used to emotional distance from the men she's pursuing sexually, especially after being burned by Daniel. She's such a weird mixture of self-sufficient and attention whoring that it's hard to see one for the other sometimes. But I think Cam would win her over in time without even trying, simply by remaining by her side even if she suddenly rebels and tries to push him away. By that point, he'd have already resigned himself to being a one-woman man for the rest of their time on the ship. Basically, he'd be the first to fall. Or at least the first to admit it.

And of course, Vala would cave in time. It's hard to run when you can't leave the ship.

Because he's a good ole southern boy he'd probably want some sort of commitment, even knowing that it means nothing in the depth of space as they are. He'd also have the urge to publicly mark his territory, to warn Jackson off once and for all.

Okay, that's enough for now. Bedtime!
            la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Mmmm those are all intersting and so much better then the vile Unending w/ the DV crap
              sigpic

Comment

Apparently I lied earlier, when I said it would be mostly Vala's POV. So far, I keep finding excuses not to let people into her head. Tsk. Later in the fic, at least! This is another full episode length fic, so. Plenty of time.

Word count: 1299

Comment

Wait. Sorry. 4111

I knew that sounded pathetic!

Comment

*tosses chocolates towards nutty and sends a handcuffed cam her way as well.* there ya go.
                    thanks Vampy!! *eats chocolate and stuffs handcuffed Cam in closet for later*
                    Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                    Okay it took me longer than I expected to get back to this.

But here's how I see it happening:
                    Spoiler:
                    Vala thinks she wants Daniel. Daniel thinks that Vala thinks he doesn't want her. They'll do their little dance, flirt and fight, push and pull. But it'll fizzle out. It'll fade, because at the end of the day Daniel and Vala only have the chemistry that Vala forces upon them. It's not natural and simmering just under the surface. It reeks of trying too hard.

And Vala's an entity that doesn't want to be still. I can't imagine she would handle solitude all that well. She'll want company and Cam will need company because maybe he can handle solitude but he'll be damn miserable while he does it. Vala will give Cam a purpose, something to center his days around. He'll probably go back and forth between being as moody as a cat and angry, lashing out in frustration, and acting like a teenager pulling her pigtails. I think Vala could handle either one equally well. She wouldn't put up with any bull****, she'd set him straight. And unlike Daniel, Cam would listen to what she had to say.

It would definitely be sex first, relationship second. Mutual gratification and burning off steam would gradually give way to more intimate comfort. Vala would be too used to emotional distance from the men she's pursuing sexually, especially after being burned by Daniel. She's such a weird mixture of self-sufficient and attention whoring that it's hard to see one for the other sometimes. But I think Cam would win her over in time without even trying, simply by remaining by her side even if she suddenly rebels and tries to push him away. By that point, he'd have already resigned himself to being a one-woman man for the rest of their time on the ship. Basically, he'd be the first to fall. Or at least the first to admit it.

And of course, Vala would cave in time. It's hard to run when you can't leave the ship.

Because he's a good ole southern boy he'd probably want some sort of commitment, even knowing that it means nothing in the depth of space as they are. He'd also have the urge to publicly mark his territory, to warn Jackson off once and for all.

Okay, that's enough for now. Bedtime!
                    Mmmmm I really like this Dizzy...and I wonder just how Cam would want to mark her.... with the available things they have around the ship...do you think they are the ring type?? Tatoos?? Necklace o' love?? *giggles*

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                    Apparently I lied earlier, when I said it would be mostly Vala's POV. So far, I keep finding excuses not to let people into her head. Tsk. Later in the fic, at least! This is another full episode length fic, so. Plenty of time.

Word count: 1299
                    YAY can't wait!!

Comment

mmmm yes glad ya loved the chocolates nutty
                      sigpic

Comment

mmmm yes glad ya loved the chocolates nutty
                        yes they are a must for this time of the month!!

Comment

mmmm but then chocolate is always good
                          sigpic

Comment

mmmm but then chocolate is always good
                            true you won't get any arguments from me.

Comment

thats right we always need it to feel better.
                              sigpic

Comment

thats right we always need it to feel better.
                                Hey guys I was finally joining my social groups here....and I noticed there is no Cam/Vala shippers social group. We should seriously make one. What do you guys think?? I wouldn't mind maintaining it.....if you all just help by joining and then promoting it. Maybe we could build some support. There is a Daniel/Vala *cough* one...so we should have one!! Let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X