No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by SciFiFan; 27 October 2007, 09:31 PM.

Comment

That one's from Dominion right? I love that scene....
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, I love that scene too. I put some pics in the FS BB thread

Comment

I just wrote a scene in threads that I couldn't believe. Poor Teal'c has to help Vala and Sam pick out wedding dresses. He finds he's rather good at it too.

There is also a scene where Teal'c, Vala and Sam are eating chocolate and crying--omg Teal'c is funny when he's possessed.

I will be posting the next chapter tonight. I'm in the 30's already and the story isn't done yet.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

This sounds like a lot of fun Jackie

Comment

Glad the glasses problem seems to be sorted out, scififan. Yeah I should be done with the book soon. And I love that scene from Dominion too

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
              I just wrote a scene in threads that I couldn't believe. Poor Teal'c has to help Vala and Sam pick out wedding dresses. He finds he's rather good at it too.

There is also a scene where Teal'c, Vala and Sam are eating chocolate and crying--omg Teal'c is funny when he's possessed.

I will be posting the next chapter tonight. I'm in the 30's already and the story isn't done yet.
              Oh I am looking forward to reading that scene *grin* I can just imagine that scene... lol

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Glad the glasses problem seems to be sorted out, scififan. Yeah I should be done with the book soon. And I love that scene from Dominion too

Just hope I get them in before the con, my bi-focals are great for reading just not cp reading . I'm rereading it, no hardship there though

Comment

Hey guys, I decided to put the Halloween fic I wrote last year up on ff.net. It's posted in the cameron_vala LJ comm but I've done a little touching up to it. Figured it was the right time of year to post it, LOL

So in case you haven't read it before here it is on ff.net

Tricks and Treats

has a side of S/D and is C/V smutty. I'll be posting the second part either tomorrow or Wed.

Comment

yes read the ficcy... its goood
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Enjoyed the fic Jess

Comment

Thanks so much! I have both parts in the LJ comm but i'll be posting chapter 2 on ff.net either tomorrow or Wed.

Comment

Hey guys, I decided to put the Halloween fic I wrote last year up on ff.net. It's posted in the cameron_vala LJ comm but I've done a little touching up to it. Figured it was the right time of year to post it, LOL

Tricks and Treats

has a side of S/D and is C/V smutty. I'll be posting the second part either tomorrow or Wed.
                            awe, cute fic...left a review. Teal'c as Luke Skywalker---awe, funny. He should be Darth Vader though! Vala as a black cat was purrrfect. (next year she should be the playboy bunny--I knew a girl who did that one year and she was very much like Vala)
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Got it, thanks Jackie! Yeah I think Teal'c would have made a better Darth Vader. And Vala as a Playboy bunny... I can see her thinking about that next year. No doubt Cam would appreciate her that way. *grin*

Comment

Tricks and Treats

Great job Jess!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X