Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *grins* oh trust me... im sure i could think of a good place... erm... maybe with them erm... possibly in his bed snuggling and doing some kissing perhaps.
    *looks over shoulder* Hey, CKO, you here looking over my shoulder? Cats go find her, no don't yowl at me... never mind.

Back on topic:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      *looks over shoulder* Hey, CKO, you here looking over my shoulder? Cats go find her, no don't yowl at me... never mind.

Back on topic:

im not... i could be... nah... ya know me... i can just get straight to the point at times...
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, next one should be up tonight unless I get carried away. Currently trying to find a good spot to leave it off.
        I am in love with your "Where's Home" story, look forward to your next chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
          I am in love with your "Where's Home" story, look forward to your next chapter.
          Thanks!!! Good to see you delurk! I have a quick question for you (and anyone else out there?) What is your favourite C/V moment and what is your favourite J/A moment?

this is how I get ideas.......forgive me...lol
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Toomi;6429330]What is your favourite C/V moment and what is your favourite J/A moment?

I have a couple actually, just need to go find out how to do the spoiler thing.

Will take you up on your offer of help with the caps, I captured them earlier so as soon as I can go through them and figure out how to change them to JPEG I'll let you know, if that's okay?

Comment

Ooh, comparing moments? Can I join in?

One of my fav Cam/Vala moment is from "Bad Guys" although it's more of a background conversation...
              Spoiler:
              Cam: You rushed it.
              Vala: I did not!
              Cam: You were showing off and you rushed it.

Don't know why, I just love that

As for Aeryn/John....that one is tougher. Probably in season 4 when she confronts him about the drugs and he tells her about Scorpious listening in. Basically, when they reunite
              Spoiler:

Can't wait for "Unending." I know we're supposed to get some DV (which makes me happy), but I'm really crossing my fingers for some final CV as well. They had such a nice, unexpectedly sweet moment in "Dominion." We've really been treated this half of the season with CV. Not a huge amount, but enough to keep me happy

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ok, I'm wondering about the spoilered seasons. I know we have to spoiler season 10, but coz the DVD's are out for season 9 is it considered fair game yet or not until it hits syndication?

And for Farscape, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's all fair game?

OT

yeah, I know I've posted this before, but just to keep in on topic...lol
                Bounty:

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Ooh, comparing moments? Can I join in?

One of my fav Cam/Vala moment is from "Bad Guys" although it's more of a background conversation...
                  Spoiler:
                  Cam: You rushed it.
                  Vala: I did not!
                  Cam: You were showing off and you rushed it.

Don't know why, I just love that

As for Aeryn/John....that one is tougher. Probably in season 4 when she confronts him about the drugs and he tells her about Scorpious listening in. Basically, when they reunite
                  Spoiler:

Can't wait for "Unending." I know we're supposed to get some DV (which makes me happy), but I'm really crossing my fingers for some final CV as well. They had such a nice, unexpectedly sweet moment in "Dominion." We've really been treated this half of the season with CV. Not a huge amount, but enough to keep me happy

-Stef
                  Hiya Stef. By all means jump right in! The more the merrier!

Where abouts in the ep is that convo from Bad Guys? I don't remember it!
                  And the pic, sigh, gotta put that ep on the list to rewatch.
                  sigpic

Comment

The impression I have is that season 9 is fair game because it's run in syndication.

"Farscape" is all fair game...though I sometimes sensor myself in case people haven't see it yet.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hiya Stef. By all means jump right in! The more the merrier!

Where abouts in the ep is that convo from Bad Guys? I don't remember it!
                      And the pic, sigh, gotta put that ep on the list to rewatch.
                      It's actually right after Vala...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...blows the "removal of treasure from a glass enclosure." It's in the background as that McClaine guy is coming out of the curtains and is about to "spring" on them. Don't ask me why I love it so much, just do

-Stef

Comment

Just to jump in..

there's a great moment in "Bad Guys" where t
                        Spoiler:
                        he security guard has C/V unholster and lay down their revolvers. They do it at exactly the same time and lay them down in the same way. Planned, I'm sure, but still very cute.

Of course,
                        Spoiler:
                        the "your loss" moment in Bounty
                        is a good one. there's a good deal of C/V in "Bad Guys", and there's also a
                        Spoiler:
                        walking/talking corridor scene in one of the other episodes from season 10 but right now I can't remember which one.

I admit to being a Daniel/Vala shipper but I really enjoy the Cam/Vala moments because it's fun to watch.

Comment

Favorite C/V moment? The first thing that comes to mind is when they first meet in Avalon, part 1. I love Vala's entrance, his "Nice outfit." and her smile and "Thanks." And I like the way she walks towards him, gets up very close before stepping to the side to walk between him and Landry and past them. From the same episode - not strictly a C/V moment, but when Vala is talking to Daniel and Cam and mentions the "interesting but rather limited gene pool" of earth. She smiles at the two of them. They look at each other and then back at her.

Agree with Stef about the Bad Guys moment:
                          Spoiler:
                          It was background conversation, but I caught it, too. Loved it!

Favorite J/A moment? Ummm....too many to pick!!! Spoilers for every season of Farscape:
                          Spoiler:
                          Off the top of my head, just a few of my favorites:
                          --The Flax kiss
                          --A Human Reaction kiss
                          --Look at the Princess, part 1 - in John's module/kiss
                          --Look at the Princess, Part 3 - taste test kiss
                          --Season of Death kiss
                          --Relativity bed scene
                          --just about every scene of theirs in Meltdown (hot, hot, hot)
                          (anyone sensing a pattern here?)
                          Okay - non-kissing scenes:
                          --The Flax ending - their dialogue and the backward glance each of them give
                          --The Way We Weren't - John comforts Aeryn after she's been working out/crying
                          --We're So Screwed, part 3 - dancing in the elevator
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
                            Just to jump in..

there's a great moment in "Bad Guys" where t
                            Spoiler:
                            he security guard has C/V unholster and lay down their revolvers. They do it at exactly the same time and lay them down in the same way. Planned, I'm sure, but still very cute.

Of course,
                            Spoiler:
                            the "your loss" moment in Bounty
                            is a good one. there's a good deal of C/V in "Bad Guys", and there's also a
                            Spoiler:
                            walking/talking corridor scene in one of the other episodes from season 10 but right now I can't remember which one.

I admit to being a Daniel/Vala shipper but I really enjoy the Cam/Vala moments because it's fun to watch.
                            Woohoo! Thanks! I didn't notice that bit in Bad Guys. I was too focused on the bit
                            Spoiler:
                            where Cam and Vala were dialing the gate together.

We don't worry about the ship thing, we all sail different ships here (right guys?) and yes, C/V is fun. Very fun to write too. spots CKO..... it'll be posted soon. 30min? Please don't haunt me lol
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote=SciFiFan;6429446]
                              What is your favourite C/V moment and what is your favourite J/A moment?

I have a couple actually, just need to go find out how to do the spoiler thing.

Will take you up on your offer of help with the caps, I captured them earlier so as soon as I can go through them and figure out how to change them to JPEG I'll let you know, if that's okay?
                              scifi fan: for spoilers just type [ spoilers ] your text here [ /spoilers ] but with out the spaces between the brackets where (spoilers is typed)

anyway... fav J/A moment..

shesh thats hard

well their first meeting is a classic
                              their kiss in the flax
                              the whole part with them on false earth (yes... i love the kiss and oh yes.. i do say that they slept together there )
                              A Bugs life... his growing attraction and concern for her
                              Nerve/Hidden memory shows his willingness to waltz into the PK gammek base to get a matching nerve graft, her rescuing him from the cell when he says' the radiant Aeryn Sun.

Mind the Baby: the tag scene, and the goodbye scene in the docking bay
                              LatP trilogy... uh... kiss in the module, their compatiblty kiss in pt 3
                              Out of their minds: the whole i was in you pants/ shoes comments... the chase
                              LG&M the kiss,
                              Beware of Dog... any of the scenes together
                              more to that s3eason
                              DMD: their admitance of love, his cry out when he relized what he does

SOD: THE KISS and admitance of love
                              SAL: the talk of sex and release of body fluids
                              RELATIVITY... uhm.. .bed scene/morn after..
                              MELTDOWN... pretty much is a pron show love all the J/A being distracted with each other
                              IParc: pt2... its sad... but talyn JOhn's death
                              DwTB: yesterday (the kiss)
                              more from that season too.

first half S4... blah bascially... up to UR
                              UR/K/TF... their slowly talking to each other... interacting...
                              TS: the kiss and the start of their sneaking around
                              Bringing Home the Beacon: when he's forced to shoot her (and discovering that she's a biloid.)
                              Prayer: Aeryn halcinating bout John and the knowledge of her pregnacy is made known by the scarrens
                              WSS arc: her rescue, their dance, working together as partners/lovers ect.
                              Bad Timing: who damned ep.

PKW: their engagement announce, the kisses shown, the interupted weddings, their wedding in the fountain, the birth of their son.. her agnony when she thinks he's dead, him waking up and asking where your mother is. the nameing of their son..

damn and thats just J/A too,

okay C/V
                              their first meeting and her comment bout the limited gene pool
                              her taking his jello and him grabbing it back

memonto mori. .. lots of good/great C/V interaction.. DV shippers dont hate me... but that was no date between 'em... i would have rather have seen CV that way.
                              hmmm
                              Spoiler:
                              wonder if Vala peaked as she removed Cam's pants... i know i would in a heartbeat

any other S10 interaction.. the looks ect, the way they work together

Kate: wont hurt ya my dear... just wired... shockingly.
                              Last edited by CKO; 11 March 2007, 08:42 PM. Reason: add a few things
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow, CKO, that was a great list!

I also realised I didn't post my own little list *smacks head*

J/A moments. These are my favourites and it's hard to pick coz I love them all

A Human Reaction - the second or third ep I ever saw. I almost jumped off the couch thankful that one show was going to acknowledge a ship!
                                The Flax
                                Green Eyed Monster - the last bits where Aeryn convinces Tayln to let John return and where they are stargazing. ( the drannit comment is pretty funny!)
                                Meltdown
                                Relativity

C/V.... Momento Mori, Bounty. Bad Guys. Quest pt 2. Also that bit in Crusade where she's in the mens locker room was funny too.
                                EDIT: Forgot the jello bit! Thanks CKO
                                Last edited by Toomi; 11 March 2007, 08:47 PM. Reason: Jello
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X