Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
    Hiya Jess, hope you had some fun.

The magazine story does have some nice C/V. I enjoyed it.
    After you read the book maybe we could talk about it? I liked it.

Thanks on the pics

You were missed
    Thanks so much I haven't been in a really good mood today but the pics and everything cheers me up. Sure I'd love to talk about the book after I read it. I'm really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
      I need to find a place to get this magazine huh
      I think you can get it at Borders they might even have "Roswell" both very good reads

Comment

mm picx... me loves pixz
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Thanks so much I haven't been in a really good mood today but the pics and everything cheers me up. Sure I'd love to talk about the book after I read it. I'm really looking forward to it
          Yay, glad made you feel better. Looking forward to it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            mm picx... me loves pixz
            thank you, i love your sig

Comment

thx.. had a new one made.. yea well normally i'd be makin 'em but older cmpy so no wp program atm.. *pouts* dear gods in heaven im in with drawl.. but am thinkin of gettin meslef a laptop.
              sigpic

Comment

*sighs* I love laptops... I can sit in a comfy chair, have the TV on, etc, instead of sitting here plugging away.... no word yet on mine but if they don't have it back in 3 weeks coz I bought the extra warrenty thingy I"ll get a new one... but I want mine back Anyone here used windows Vista yet????
                sigpic

Comment

cant say that i have... but i think most of 'em come with it... the one im lookin at comes to like $421.88 w/ tax and thats at walmart.

and with that... this ones off to do the bed thing... gotta work morn shift tomarrow.. *pouts* but it money at least
                  sigpic

Comment

thx.. had a new one made.. yea well normally i'd be makin 'em but older cmpy so no wp program atm.. *pouts* dear gods in heaven im in with drawl.. but am thinkin of gettin meslef a laptop.
                    Sorry about you having to use the old compy cuz i really love your stuff.

Yes laptop, just get externals to save stuff. Just got my daughter one she loves it, for her it cleared out one whole corner of her room where the desk, stack and moniter used to be and it is mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      *sighs* I love laptops... I can sit in a comfy chair, have the TV on, etc, instead of sitting here plugging away.... no word yet on mine but if they don't have it back in 3 weeks coz I bought the extra warrenty thingy I"ll get a new one... but I want mine back Anyone here used windows Vista yet????
                      I have it on mine, I actually like it

Comment

cant say that i have... but i think most of 'em come with it... the one im lookin at comes to like $421.88 w/ tax and thats at walmart.

and with that... this ones off to do the bed thing... gotta work morn shift tomarrow.. *pouts* but it money at least
                        Do some research on what you want before you buy, make sure it has what you want.

Comment

Since I live in a hick town that doesn't even have a Super Walmart, but does have a BigK Kmart, I ordered that Roswell book from a UK site. Probably should have tried Amazon, huh.
                          Yeah, just checked amazon, I should have ordered from Amazon...
                          Now I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            Aw I hope you hear something soon I haven't used Vista yet but I've heard that if something happens where your computer crashes and you have to reload Vista, you can only do it twice and then you have to pay for it all over again? Something to that effect...

Anyhoo, I found Roswell on Amazon so I guess they (meaning Fandemonium) do ship to the US. I just ordered it so hopefully I'll have it soon

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                              Since I live in a hick town that doesn't even have a Super Walmart, but does have a BigK Kmart, I ordered that Roswell book from a UK site. Probably should have tried Amazon, huh.
                              Yeah, just checked amazon, I should have ordered from Amazon...
                              Now I know...
                              Oh well, at least you got it

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                              Aw I hope you hear something soon I haven't used Vista yet but I've heard that if something happens where your computer crashes and you have to reload Vista, you can only do it twice and then you have to pay for it all over again? Something to that effect...

Anyhoo, I found Roswell on Amazon so I guess they (meaning Fandemonium) do ship to the US. I just ordered it so hopefully I'll have it soon
                              Didn't know that about Vista, wonder what else I'm clueless about, besides my obvious cluelessness in many things.

I got mine from Amazon too.

Comment

Jackie has chapter 15 up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3775084/...eads_of_Mobius

Comment

Working...
                                X