Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrGemini2405 View Post
    lol!!!

Oh, um, hi everyone. *waves* Haven't posted here before for some reason. CamVala's one of my favourite 'ships (the absolute favourite being SamDaniel, but... *sighs* you can argue in a pm if you want).

: )
    nice to see ya here DrG

Originally posted by DrGemini2405 View Post
    If you're watching the latter half of season 10, and, uh, haven't before, I wrote a series of missing scenes and tags for it. Just in case you don't want to be inadvertently spoilered (not sure if that's a word, but hey), here's a wee epi-to-chapter (lol) timeline thingy I posted somewhere else (complete with hyperlink):

What I Should Have Told You Series
    • Quest Part II - 1
    • Line in the Sand - 2
    • the Road not Taken - 3
    • the Shroud - 4-12
    • Bounty - 13-24
    • Bad Guys - 25-35
    • Talion - 36-42
    • Family Ties - 43-58
    • Dominion - 59-74
    • Unending - 75-84
    and chapter 85 ties it all off... somewhat

It's primarily SamDaniel, but the CamVala increases as the story progresses (sorry CKO, no out-and-out sequel what with exams coming up).

i know how bout when ya have a chance... ie... after exams,
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      CKO... that sucks. Hope it's all fixed soon.

Just saw a trailer for tomorrows ep in Canada.

BOUNTY
      Spoiler:
      They've got the line "sex sex sex" as the focus with Cam and Vala. I laughed pretty hard at that. Again.

Can't wait to see it again!
      Ditto... I know that problem all too well ((((CKO)))) hope it starts behaving itself soon!

Yep we had a similar promo for it here in the States too. Looking forward to seeing it again. Maybe it'll inspire a fic or ficlet out of me (like I really need any more lol).

Comment

DrGemini!!!! My sis! *HUGS* So glad you've made it here!

Comment

yea i saw that promo too... *grin* i wanna see that eppy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
            CKO... that sucks. Hope it's all fixed soon.

Just saw a trailer for tomorrows ep in Canada.

BOUNTY
            Spoiler:
            They've got the line "sex sex sex" as the focus with Cam and Vala. I laughed pretty hard at that. Again.

Can't wait to see it again!
            Yeah, that was probably my favorite scenes of that episode. I laughed pretty hard at that part....
            Spoiler:
            "At first it was just sex, sex, sex in all rooms of the house, at all times of the day. But once we got the chance to get to know each other, we formed a deep connection...a spiritual bond, you might say."

Love Cam's little looks with his dad when he gets back...

And Vala and his mom are adorable...

And one more for good measure...

Seriously, I thought Vala and Cam's mom were so cute together! The interactions between Vala and his parents were really nice, especially the last scene where his mom gives her a pie Maybe she can go visit them again

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for posting the piccies Stef I agree...

(Bounty spoilers)

Spoiler:
              that scene was hilarious. I loved Cam's little looks with his dad. And I agree, Vala and Cam's mom were cute together!

Really looking forward to seeing it again

Comment

I can't wait! this week I am blocking my friends from dragging me out - I really am tired of missing my eppys!!! I can't wait!
                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

10 mins till Bounty's on!!!!

BOUNTY

Spoiler:

For those that have seen this ep and PKW. There was a comment made at a Farscape con where CB was picking on BB when he was doing his lines... He yelled "Quit prompting me, woman" at her and CB had a snarky reply for him. Apparently it was referenced in PKW where John yells "you better have my dinner ready when I get back.." (or something to that effect )

In Bounty, at the end Vala calls to Cam that they have to get going. Cam yells back at her "go wait in the car!!!!" Vala then talks a little to his parents then yells back at Cam "Move it!"

For some reason I always think of that line in PKW.... Anyone else or am I just that crazy....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    DrGemini!!!! My sis! *HUGS* So glad you've made it here!
                    Hey Jess!!! *hugs*

thanks!

wow, I've just an idea for a signature... *goes to reMacGyver sig*

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Ah, cool addition there!

Comment

happy squee and so off topic too.. I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bro and his gf had their daughter at 1901 PST yesterday, 7lbs, 9oz.
                        -blond hair, blue eyes

pics will be up in my pb hopefully w/in a few days have 'em in my email box, but aint havin any luck uploaded to the pb (but then i am on a public compy atm too)
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats CKO !!!!!

On another note, now that Bounty has aired in the US.....

Here's the link for my C/V tag

A Different Kind of Bounty
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally got chap 29 up....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/29/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              happy squee and so off topic too.. I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bro and his gf had their daughter at 1901 PST yesterday, 7lbs, 9oz.
                              -blond hair, blue eyes

pics will be up in my pb hopefully w/in a few days have 'em in my email box, but aint havin any luck uploaded to the pb (but then i am on a public compy atm too)
                              Yay, congratulations!!! The gang are out cheering (Cam's got a ceremonial sword):
                              -- Jack started off a round of applause, and then got thirsty

-- Cam went to work getting a present, and succeeded

-- Vala got happy and got a present too -- , which she claims is something from her homeworld, but *shrugs* She then got distracted by Cam's endeavour -- , and very, very impressed to say the least, even if she didn't want to show it -- , but her and Cam were last seen in the vicinity of the supply closet on level 23 -- . Afterwards, their team-mates noticed something different about them at a briefing -- , but couldn't quite put their finger on it.

-- T-man was so happy that he agreed to go drinking with Jack for the first time ever, although he still managed not to drink a drop, which confused Jack -- : "Why'd'ya come drinkin' T?" : "For the social aspect, O'Neill and to escape the tortuous process of fishing."

-- Sam got pretty happy and decided to build a particle accelerator as a present , but McKay knocked it down with a human bulldozer -- , so ... more in next post
                              (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

...Stuck for a gift, she then made a Welcome sign for the Nursery, but then -- , so for inspirational purposes, she hung out with Daniel

-- Daniel was so happy that he forgot his English and ended up speed-talking in Ancient, a tape of which is his present (see? I kept it to SamDaniel friendship... lol).

The three stages of Hammond... Applause, Prelude to drinks with the President and joint-Chiefs , hangover (but it was worth it).

-- word reached Langara, and the entire planet joined in with Jack's applause. Jonas then sought out a present , making sure that it was suitable.

Word got out to Atlantis...

-- thanks to the open wormhole, Jack's contagious applause spread to another galaxy. Shep wasn't sure what to get, so...

-- Liz was so happy, oh yeah... , and took the opportunity presented by the open wormhole to the Milky Way to say -- , but if anyone asks, it wasn't her

-- Teyla cheered and then picked up some presents, but Ronon, in one of his moods , called her fat , so... (stress relief)

Ooh, one last post left...
                                Last edited by DrGemini2405; 12 May 2007, 04:05 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X