X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent ya an email CKO
    sigpic

Comment

got it... i read over it so i'll have time to think over what would work... off to do a morn shift at work *pout* nite owl dont wanna be up this damned early
      sigpic

Comment

Great pics everyone. Love the teaser CKO.

RL has been being a pain. Is there still a challenge? Looked back a little, thought it might be easier to just ask though.

Comment

there is... but as to when everything will be set back in place... dunno im in the midst of compy probs.. so im limited on my time atm. hopefully within the next week or so i'll have a better idea bout the compy situation.
          sigpic

Comment

I feel for you, it's happened to me before too. Very frustrating when you can't get on-line (not dirty)

Thanks for the info

Comment

yea and annoyin as hell too... i go into withdrawl symptoms.
              sigpic

Comment

exactly, it's hard to even think of a time before there was cps

Comment

yea... wait... there was a time before teh compy... oh yea... its called havin a life...
                  sigpic

Comment

oh yea, you mean the one where you go out and do something besides work and errands, fading memories

Comment

I don't think anyone came in here yet, but don't forget that the Stargate Fan Awards nominations end tomorrow. I think it would be cool if Cam/Vala had their own category, rather than be mashed together with other couples in the "Misc" one. Remember that you can nominate vids, artwork, websites, manips, and of course fanfic.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hiya SciFiFan. How's it goin?

For the prompts here's the list:

love
                        hats
                        chocolate
                        dog tags
                        kangaroos
                        pictures
                        gesture

That's it so far. Feel free to add more! On the S/J thread there were well over 100 prompts and some people wrote for the same prompt with completely different fics. It was cool to see what everyone came up with. The more the merrier. When we end taking prompts we'll just probably have everyone pick whatever takes their fancy. As long as it isn't your own prompt.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          I don't think anyone came in here yet, but don't forget that the Stargate Fan Awards nominations end tomorrow. I think it would be cool if Cam/Vala had their own category, rather than be mashed together with other couples in the "Misc" one. Remember that you can nominate vids, artwork, websites, manips, and of course fanfic.

-Stef
                          How many do you need for a seperate category? I think I saw 6 somewhere. *trying to think of 6 completed fics to nom....*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

love
                            hats
                            chocolate
                            dog tags
                            kangaroos
                            pictures
                            gesture

That's it so far. Feel free to add more! On the S/J thread there were well over 100 prompts and some people wrote for the same prompt with completely different fics. It was cool to see what everyone came up with. The more the merrier. When we end taking prompts we'll just probably have everyone pick whatever takes their fancy. As long as it isn't your own prompt.
                            Hi Kate, doing good.

I would add parrot (talking parrot that is) for prompt please.

And this would be for all kinds of artwork and or fics, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

love
                              hats
                              chocolate
                              dog tags
                              kangaroos
                              pictures
                              gesture

fate
                              destiny
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                                Hi Kate, doing good.

I would add parrot (talking parrot that is) for prompt please.

And this would be for all kinds of artwork and or fics, right?
                                Has to be C/V... any secondary is fine. And yes, artwork or fics. I think I had a limit posted for fics, longer than 100words but less than 2000? Can't remember. Just so people can post stuff here if they don't want to on lj or FF.net.

love
                                hats
                                chocolate
                                dog tags
                                kangaroos
                                pictures
                                gesture
                                talking parrots
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X