Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    damn and im too lazy to go back and look at who posted what prompt too
    Nah, don't worry about that. We'll just have to trust that someone won't write for their own prompt. I know what I submitted and I'm going to take great pleasure picking something and trying to come up with a fic... or we'll see what the muse bites for.

If we have tons of prompts we can write several fics... They don't have to be long (coz that's all I need, another long fic to write) and if you've never written before try it out. We'll love it!
    sigpic

Comment

yes, just hope i remebered what one i used...

alright its up at the LJ CV com.

ya'll are more then welcom to post up your fics as well
      sigpic

Comment

i do have more of chp4 typed out... might post up another teaser sometime... but have no fear... chp 4 is almost finished.
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds good guys *must get over to comm*

Don't have fic yet but workin on that... in the meantime I give you this promo pic for Family Ties...

Spoiler:

Very nice that they've been having Cam and Vala together in quite a few of them so far

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Sounds good guys *must get over to comm*

Don't have fic yet but workin on that... in the meantime I give you this promo pic for Family Ties...

Spoiler:

Very nice that they've been having Cam and Vala together in quite a few of them so far

good pic Jess! I imagine them thinking:

Vala: Gah he looks so good. I could just stare at him all day. Except not over my shoulder, that would hurt.
            Cam: Yup, she's alooking at me, again. All big and strong, and I'm her hero. And the view from this end isn't bad either...
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*grin*

Vala: although it would be better if he was in the front of me... that way i could look at him without straining my neck
              Cam: i wish i was in front of her, that way i could look into her eyes and pull her into my arms and kiss her.
              sigpic

Comment

another small teaser... second one... am almost done w/ this chp.

is also up at my LJ as well
                http://ckojlf.livejournal.com/130285.html#cutid1

Spoiler:
                “Oh.” Mia replied as she sat the translation down.

“So can I come in?”

“Of course.” Mia responded as she unlocked the door using her ATA gene.

Maya walked in. “Good to see you again sis, so how’s your man?”

Mia blushed slightly, “He’s fine. He’s off world with Col. Sheppard and his team.

“How long are they gone for?” Maya asked as she sat down.

“If nothing goes bad they should be back either late tonight or sometime tomorrow.”

“So did Jana pop in to see ya yet?” Maya asked as she looked over some of the translations with Mia.

“No but I did see her and Col. Lorne earlier.” Mia replied as she stood up and looked at her sister, “You want something to drink?”

“Actually yeah… perhaps some tea if you have any made… other wise water will work.”

“I had just put some water on and was waiting for it to boil when you knocked on the door.” Mia replied.

“Well then guess we’ll have tea.”

“Yep.”

The two sisters talked, and worked on the translations while sipping some hot tea, “I’ve missed working with you.” Maya stated as she looked at Mia.

“So have I.” Mia confessed.

“So about Jana and Lorne were they flirting?”

“No but they were holding hands.”

“You think they might be together?” Maya asked, as she was also curious.

“Oh… they could be.”

“Would it surprise you if they are?” Maya questioned.

“Not really. I think that they are a good match.” Mia replied as she took a sip of her tea.

“They are.”

“So do you have your eye on anyone?”

“Not really.”

“I think that Jade sorta has her eye on someone.”

“Really who?”

“Abby’s nut case brother.”

“Huh? Really?”

“Good match?”

“Could be.” Maya stated.

“Hmm… Jade and Carson.” Mia replied with a slight smirk.

“What? You think they are good together?”

“Yeah I think so.”

“So do I.”

“So uh me and Shep?” Maya asked.

“Nah, Jana’s former second.” Mia replied.

“He’s with Lam.” Maya pointed out.

“Maybe you and Shep would be a good match.” Mia replied as she smirked slightly.

“Well who knows?”

Mia was about to say something.

“Off world activation.” Chuck announced over the citywide comm. system.

“So AR1?”

“Could be.”

“So shall we?” Maya asked as she finished her cup of tea.

“Yes. Let’s.” Mia stated as she also finished off her cup of tea.

The two sisters walked out of Mia’s room and towards the direction of the control room.

-Control room-

AR1 walked through the gate and Weir looked at the team, “I take it the mission was a success.”

“You could say that.” Sheppard replied.

“The Atlantia is here.”

“Uh then I better get my reports up to date.”

“Why?”

“Because Jana is a ranking officer.”

“That and she’ll probably want to be updated.”

“She could.”

The two sisters walked into the control room.

Anthony left from his place with the team and embraced Mia. The pair shared a few kisses and she rested her head on his shoulder, “Missed you babe.” He replied as he held her close.

“And I you.”

Maya looked at Sheppard, “Dr. Maya Jones, Mia’s younger sister.” She replied as she introduced herself to him.

“A pleasure doc.” Shep replied.

“Likewise Col. Sheppard.”

“Call me John.”

“Alright.”

Rodney looked at Sheppard and then over at Maya, “Cool it Kirk.”

“Shut up Meredith.” John replied as he smirked slightly.

Maya smirked, “Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay.” She replied as she looked at him.

“And you are Mia’s younger sister.”

“Yep.”

“Don’t suppose you could actually tell Mia that she should concentrate on her work and not makin’ out with her lover.”

“She’ll do what she wants.” Maya replied.

Mia and Anthony looked at McKay, “Hey McKay, you should talk… how many times have we seen you and Katie sharing a few kisses.”

“But that’s different she’s a botanist.”

“No difference Rodney. You get on mine and Mia’s case and yet you don’t count.”

“I can.” He snarked.

Maya walked over towards Sheppard, “So is McKay always this big of a pain in the ass?”

“Most of the time.”

“I have wanted to shoot him many times.” Dex responded.

“Mia.”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll see you later.” Maya responded as she looked at her sister and her lover.

“Great plan… so maybe breakfast or something?”

“Sounds good.”

“Major.”

“Yes Colonel.” Ricci asked as he looked over at Sheppard.

“The Atlantia is here… So I think that if you haven’t gotten all of your reports up to date you should do so.”

“Don’t know if yours or Lorne’s are but I usually type mine up shortly after missions or within a few days… I don’t let them pile up.” Ricci replied as he looked over at Sheppard.

“Lorne’s might be.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because he might be dating Jana.”

“She’s a ranking officer.” Rodney muttered under his breath.

“There’s been the change to the frat regulation that allows a lower ranking officer to get involved with a higher ranking one.” Maya pointed out.

“Why the change?”

“It was due to the nature of the work that happens to go on at the SGC and Atlantis.”

“That’s a good thing too.”

“Yes it is… well I’m not saying that he is for sure… but he could be.”

Maya looked at Sheppard, “He most likely is I saw him and Jana holding hands after we landed and haven’t seen either of them since.”

“Oh really… guess next time I see him… I’m gonna be givin’ him hell.” Sheppard replied as he smirked slightly at Maya.

“Hey now don’t go spreading it around… I’m just saying he might be.”

“Guess we’ll know when if and when we see ‘em.”

Maya continued to talk with AR1 as Mia and Anthony left.

- Abby’s room -

Dr. Abigail ‘Abby’ Beckett had Dr. Radek Zelenka locked in a headlock as they playfully wrestled with each other, “Next time you buy.”

“What?”

“When we go back to Earth to visit, you’re buying the next round of drinks.” Radek replied as he looked at Abby.

“Maybe I’ll just get more coffee as well.”

“That would be a good idea… maybe there’s a way to keep Rodney from the coffee.”

Abby laughed, “Uh… right keeping Rodney from the coffee would be kinda hard to do even if its instant or even worse decaf.”

Radek made a silly face, “Yuck instant or decaf.”

“My thoughts exactly.” Abby whispered right before leaning into kiss him, his arms went around her as he kissed her back.

-Jana’s room-

Jana snuggled closer to her lover, “You know maybe you should just move in.” She suggested.

“You think so?”

“Yeah I do.”

“But you’re also stationed at the SGC.” He pointed out.

“Actually after this mission I won’t be… I’m transferring to Atlantis.”

“Really… Jana, you don’t have to do that just for me.”

“I know… but I want to.”

“So does Weir know yet?”

“Not yet.”

“But you’re the second highest ranking officer at the SCG.”

“I know but Cam will be taking over as base SIC.”

“What?”

“He doesn’t know that yet, but he’s gonna do just fine.”

“Am I the reason that you’re transferring permanently?” He asked as he gently nuzzled her neck.

“Partially and I guess the main reason is that I can help out where needed.”

“Well yeah that and with your gift you’re able to use the Ancients technology as well.”

“Exactly.”

“So does that mean that my team and Col. Sheppard’s team will have the honor of being on your ship on some missions?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s good… so I’m also gonna assume that your brother and sister will be on Atlantis as well.”

“Of course they will be.” Jana replied as she gently bit down on her lover’s neck.

“You know everyone is gonna know that I’m taken.”

“Yep, marked by me and those ones aren’t hidden by your uniform shirts.”

“Jana, you minx, you do know that I’m gonna be getting you back.” He murmured as he rolled the pair so that he was lying on top of her as he nibbled and sucked on her neck leaving a mark.

“I look forward to it… the one you just did is visible isn’t it?” She asked softly as she drew soft designs on his back.

He grinned, “Yes, and seeing how you love to wear tanks a lot, so are some of the other ones.”

She sighed softly.

The pair shared a few more kisses as their desires spiked and made love again before falling back asleep in each other’s arms.
                Last edited by CKO; 06 June 2007, 04:08 PM. Reason: add link in
                sigpic

Comment

*grin* love the captions for the pic guys It would be a LOT easier for Vala if Cam was in front of her

Loved the teaser CKO

Comment

thx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      Hey guys, looks like I missed some interesting convos here I do want to say I agree with most of you on that I wish they'd done more with BB and CB's chemistry and had Cam and Vala do more together. I definitely see Stef's point about not having two newbies together, especially on the outset. Not a D/V shipper myself but not going to get into that topic...

Quest 2 and Dominion spoilers

Spoiler:
                      I loved Cam's scenes with Vala in both eps... in Q2 because of how he helped her see what it was like to be a part of the team...the whole "congratulations, you really are one of us now" thing. And he did have a nice scene or two with her in Dominion regarding Adria.
                      Aw, no discussion of DV? But we've had soo much fun in the past talking about it

Anyway, regarding their conversation in "The Quest Pt.2"
                      Spoiler:
                      Was it just me or did anyone else think that Cam was hinting at the pain he felt over losing Vala when she "died" at the Supergate? I didn't think he was declaring some grand love or anything, but it was interesting that he brought that fact up...as if he had been thinking about it.

I always just assumed that Daniel was the only person who really missed her when she died, but that scene made me think that even if he never showed it, Cam did care about Vala in some form...and her "death" got to him. That's the first thing that stood out to me in that scene...I had never gotten that from Cam before.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Aw, no discussion of DV? But we've had soo much fun in the past talking about it

Spoiler:
                        Was it just me or did anyone else think that Cam was hinting at the pain he felt over losing Vala when she "died" at the Supergate? I didn't think he was declaring some grand love or anything, but it was interesting that he brought that fact up...as if he had been thinking about it.

I always just assumed that Daniel was the only person who really missed her when she died, but that scene made me think that even if he never showed it, Cam did care about Vala in some form...and her "death" got to him. That's the first thing that stood out to me in that scene...I had never gotten that from Cam before.

-Stef

Ya know... Qpt2
                        Spoiler:
                        I was so caught up in the emotions eminating off Cam that I completely missed that! This is assuming you're talking about the scene where Daniel's got his head in Merlins head sucker thingy. Can't find that ep right now so I can't watch it... What does he say?
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting discussion about Cam's intro. I remember not caring one way or the other for him when I watched the first few episodes. Then I didn't start watching again until "Uninvited" and I just loved BB in that....his reaction to the birdcall was priceless. Cam has really grown on me this season. He's actually become one of my favorite characters. When I went back and watched the first few episodes of season 9, I really didn't get the sense that the writers knew where they were going with his character. They made him too goofy and fan-boyish. They pumped him up in Avalon1 and then kind of relegated him to the background until Babylon. If I were watching season 9, I don't think I would start really liking Cam until TFH2 and CD.

In terms of Cam/Vala, CB & BB have always had chemstry, but I never really saw it between the two characters until TQ2. Granted, I am a DV shipper first and foremost, so I will chose to just ignore some of the "they have no chemistry" comments I happen to think CB has chemistry with EVERYONE on the show (hence, why I like all of her pairings). Heck, I like her with Sheppard and Jack and they don't even share scenes

I think DV was the obvious route for TPTB to go because A) That was part of the reason why they brought her back and B) It made the most sense. Like I said, Cam was out of the running because he was too new (and because of "Farscape") and I'm not sure if Vala/Teal'c was even an option the writers considered. I love DV but I am fully capable of seeing that the writers relied too heavily on them to the point where Vala was seperated from the team. Not until TQ2 do I feel that she actually became a part of SG-1, rather than just Daniel's friend/love/sparring partner. I think the increased interactions with Teal'c & Sam (in addition to her scenes with Cam) really helped that along.

I like ships as much as the next person, but I don't want them to take over the show....especially if the show is supposed to be about a team. There was no way that I felt the first 6 episodes, as enjoyable as I found them, were team-centric. If it wasn't focused on the character of Cam, it was focused on DV. I'm glad to see that the writers remedied that somewhat this season and allowed all of the characters to interact to varying degrees with each other. One of the things I enjoy most about Cam/Vala scenes is that they aren't these big, grand scenes....just little moments of care and concern, of friendship.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            Ya know... Qpt2
                            Spoiler:
                            I was so caught up in the emotions eminating off Cam that I completely missed that! This is assuming you're talking about the scene where Daniel's got his head in Merlins head sucker thingy. Can't find that ep right now so I can't watch it... What does he say?
                            Their conversation...
                            Spoiler:

Vala: It's all about noble sacrifice for you, isn't it?

Cam: I'm sorry, what about you?

Vala: What?

Cam: When you flew that cargo ship into the gap of the supergate, you knew damn well that you might not come out the other side alive.

Vala: No, that was different.

Cam: Yeah, different because you were the one taking the risk. But now you know that the hard part about being a part of this team is not risking your own life, it's watching your friends take chances with their's. Congratulations, now you really are one of us.

-Stef

Comment

Their conversation...
                              Spoiler:

Vala: It's all about noble sacrifice for you, isn't it?

Cam: I'm sorry, what about you?

Vala: What?

Cam: When you flew that cargo ship into the gap of the supergate, you knew damn well that you might not come out the other side alive.

Vala: No, that was different.

Cam: Yeah, different because you were the one taking the risk. But now you know that the hard part about being a part of this team is not risking your own life, it's watching your friends take chances with their's. Congratulations, now you really are one of us.

-Stef
                              OMG!!! *starts tearing hair out* Why did I lend that DVD out!!! Not cool! For some reason I only remember the last Cam statement, not the Cam statement before it! Thanks Stef!
                              sigpic

Comment

Heh heh Figured it was a mite o/t for this thread

Spoiler:

-Stef
                                Hmm, you know that's very interesting...

Spoiler:
                                Thinking about the way he said that especially, I think he could have been hinting about it. I bet he probably did care about her in some form even if he didn't really show it. He did seem to show some concern for her (maybe not too overtly) when she was speaking through Daniel in Crusade, about her whole plight. Maybe it wasn't in anything he said, but it seemed to be in his face... unless I was reading too much into it.

Actually... I'm glad you brought this up because I think it could be a cool little episode tag/missing scene for The Quest Part 2. I was thinking, as Cam tries to reassure Vala at the end that Daniel is still alive, she could look at him and remember what he'd said before, etc. and question him about it. Cam could admit to her that he thought she was dead at the end of Beachhead, and how it bothered him.

I guess it might not work because she'd be so upset over Daniel and not even think about Cam's words or how he said them, but it was just an idea I thought of.

Comment

Working...
                                X