This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Hey Kliggins (Kliggans? tell me if I keep spelling your name wrong! I thought your email was the second one). Anyway, nice sig! Looks good, imho. Glad you got the help you needed to put it up!

A shrine? Does it come with offerings of food? I'm hungry... gotta go get some coffee... Jack wants cake.
    Lays out chocolate, vanilla and lemon cake.

(choice is good)

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate

(can never have too much chocolate)

bibs, buckets, and tons of soft pillows.

Clones for everyone! Jack or Mac (I'm big on choices)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

(choice is good)

Oh my! Decisions, decisions! I'll take chocolate cake, hot chocolate, and Jack! Oh, and I don't need a clone...I have the original!
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        LOL. That was too funny. Did he recover after being smacked?
        Sometimes I wonder .Actually we have a long history about popping off with something like that to each other.When I was having #3,my labor was longer than usual.Hubby gets up & comments that he's going home to take a nap.I inform him nicely{for someone who'd been in labor quite awhile,going into "transition",without drugs mind you...}that ...."You put the cake in the oven,pal,so you're sticking around for the birthday party!".

The nurse said she was going to put it in her little book of "maternity ward" anecdotes.

Back to "Jack"......Personally, I think we ought to rename "Paradise Lost" to "Paradise Lust",considering allthe droolworthy images of Jack.I just hope nobody thinks that since it features mainly Jack & Harry Maybourne,that it's a slash ep

I'm sorry,did I just ruin a "closing visual image" to my post?
        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

(choice is good)

Oh, THANK YOU! Rural! Such a gracious hostess! (you ARE a lady -- I take back everything I ever said about you.... ).

Mmm mmm, good!

(hey did you see the present I left you on the Shipper's thread? (the big honkin' BTS Jack with those sad sad eyes)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
            *snip*
            Back to "Jack"......Personally, I think we ought to rename "Paradise Lost" to "Paradise Lust",considering allthe droolworthy images of Jack.I just hope nobody thinks that since it features mainly Jack & Harry Maybourne,that it's a slash ep

Someone post a really good picture of Jack! Quick! Must erase this image from my mind!
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              Tame! I'm a SEPTEMBER person! September 16th to be exact!
              WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Look at me September 17.....if we can find a few more we can invade!!!!!

oh Nuggle...I had my twins on Dec 18th.........eewww I contributed to the Dec people
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*yawn*! you're welcome....ok, well I had a late night, ya know?

As I already told Tame, I love MY intense, focused, ready-for-action, sexy-in- black, Jack -- but I'm willing to share... (his clone! ) Nah, Tame's adopting him, I think...

As for finding that picture - well to be honest HE found me. I was looking for pix of Jack in black and thought of The Fifth Man (one of my favorite episodes, I think I've said this before; well here's a page I have: http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/SG1JackFifthMan.htm) and I saw some dark, fuzzy screencaps of the night scene. So I got out my DVDs and capped the frame I wanted and scrubbed it and made him the way I like him. And that's the story. THE END.

I am so HAPPY you found those
                can I say drooling on my work keyboard.........I have a meeting and I am now worthless.......I have to say stuff in this meeting......
                I can see it now

The reason we are splitting this particular subgroup off is because Jack needs to protect it separately and he is so hot in black and...wha....oh ..

THAT will be me trying to explain why we have to section of select subgroups this morning, this ain't gonna be pretty
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ROTFLMAO Oh geez, you mean you don't share licking privledges with the family?

As for Mala's picture...THUNK just doesn't cover it. How about *melts in puddle of helpless goo* My but that was an intense look!

And to whomever posted Jack in desert gear....
                  *HUGE HONKIN SIGH OF CONTENTMENT*

*Quietly slips in and takes Jack for a little stroll down by the lake*

Yes, there is a lake. Where do you think the gutter flows?

This is it

I have become a BIG mess of a woman at the sight of this picture.

This was the one. I have achieved RDA Nirvana.............sigh

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                    Oh my! Decisions, decisions! I'll take chocolate cake, hot chocolate, and Jack! Oh, and I don't need a clone...I have the original!
                    *snorts coffee* Uh yeah. you wish!

Comment

Good Morning Tame: You and Jack were up late last night, tsk, tsk, tsk.
                      Yeah my mom is pretty particular about who licks her monitor. Not even for RDA will she let me.

Most definitely a shrine for Mala, maybe a gold shrine. Could you put a shrine on a certificate?
                      You know what is WAY TO COOL???
                      I have a screen cover at work....I can lift it and NO ONE KNOWS I licked it here too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think I have lost it...Does it sound like I have lost it?

Comment

Listen, while you gals are all busy talking about being December babies and such, MY man Jack and I are going out on an assignment tonight!!

And don't even bother trying to find us, because it's going to be an undercover mission...

Oh my. Just which episode is this picture from? I must rewatch it immediately!
                        Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget

Uh...ewwwwwwww. Yes someone please post a Jack pic and quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                            You and me both Kliggins (afternoon btw!!) well I guess it was only a matter of time before we ran out of room in the gutter and progressed to the lake!!

Hey just be thankful you have a lickable monitor (even if it is a sly sneeky lick) I have a TFT screen you can't even touch *aaaah no touching Jack *

I've been searching for pictures for the shirt all morning (I have been promised a template for a shirt so I can show some designs later in the week!) I've got it narrowed down to a few hundred!!!! LOL

On the quoting thing - does going and cutting and pasting from 'Thread Review' below work? You just need to use the 'quote button' at the end.
                            I get all of Jack's Memos
                            If you look across the lake.......yup over there that is us...me & Jack ...on the little floaty thing.........

Hey a girl can dream
                            Stop Making those waves

Comment

Thank you Jacksbabe. I think I got it this time.
                              Love it Kliggins!!!!! Great Sig Picture

Comment

(choice is good)

Jack & I have decided we would like it ALL we plan on being Hungry Later

Comment

Working...
                                X