• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmmmmm; Jack dreaming about me.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/14a_jpg.htm
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      I had a spare moment here at work (I'm a music teacher in a secondary school) and thought I'd have a quick moment with Jack just to keep me going. Well, after looking at this pic, I now have children wondering what's wrong as I swoon about the department, muttering, "Jack....Jack....Jack..." leaving a trail of drool behind me!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Well speaking only for myself, and i think the only one in here who really likes the mullet, I think it would look pretty odd on him nowadays. But back then IMHO it was very sexy indeed.

As for RDA being the lead, yes he's in an elite group. Michael Landon and William Shatner (love him or hate him) are a couple others who share that distinction. Interesting and IMO in the case of the former, talented company.

Welcome btw, I don't recognize your name. Sorry if I've missed you in here before.
        You're not the only one,Rural,I loved the Mullet on him too!IMO,one of very few men who could pass it off{mmmmm,long enough to run my fingers through....where was I?}
        Oh yeah,as for him with it now,probably not.With the color his hair is now,that basic style actually brings up one very strange image.......Anybody remember a little movie called "Wrath of Khan"?

I don't know if that was,per say,a "mullet",but it's close enough in my book
        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar9
          LOL!

I know the RDA wallpaper was a little much at first... ....but you get used to it.

How do you take your coffee??
          Heh, I see Tame beat me to it. A touch of cream please and ALOT of RDA!

Speaking of Tame...Are you trying to kill me? I still have that pic link you gave me in chat floating around in my brain, then I wake up to the "First Ones" pic! All I can say is THUNK YOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
            Not even 7am here and already it's getting pretty warm......

Although I prefer the 'Silver-Haired Fox' to the 'Mullet-Mac' I guess it's just a sign of the times. I loved RDA as MacGyver (mullet and all) in the 80's, but now every time I hear the word 'Mullet' I think of some rather dodgy football (soccer) players from way back who had a habit of releasing really cheesy pop songs over here. I won't even sully these pages by printing their names, but I'm sure there are some out there who know who I'm talking about.

Off to work now - no doubt I'll spend most of my day pining to get back to my soggy keyboard and able to drool over some more damn fine pics that I'm sure you'll be posting throughout the day.....
            Ruby!!!!! Ruby!!!!! How can you compare our lovely Mac with Hoddle and Waddle (oh no 'Diamond Lights' - arggghhhhh - sorry that'll mean absolutely zilch to the US contingent!).

Mac wore the mullet (see I don't like the name, but ....) mmm let's call it 'his mane' instead so well:

Mmm I know how we all like the blue

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins[COLOR=Navy
              I saw you posted over in the RDA is Stargate thread. Certainly is an interesting discussion going on there. [/COLOR]
              There are other threads????

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                I had a spare moment here at work (I'm a music teacher in a secondary school) and thought I'd have a quick moment with Jack just to keep me going. Well, after looking at this pic, I now have children wondering what's wrong as I swoon about the department, muttering, "Jack....Jack....Jack..." leaving a trail of drool behind me!

Its okay, these kids need to be initiated into these type of things early. Hope you brought your keyboard drool cover as the school might not like you drooling on their property. Swooning is good though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  Where? *Is mesmerized by latest pic* Uh....what were you saying?

Yes Ma'am, he certainly did have the most gorgeous mane! That is also my personal term for it.

Comment

Like the new avatar.

I have two female cats and they do the exact same thing. One sits on the desk in front of me and does the drooling while I am trolling through this thread. Obviously RDA has this effect on anything with the XY chromosomes (hope those are the female ones, I should really know)

I could get busted for this, but he is worth it and you only drool once, twice, or continually.

I saw you posted over in the RDA is Stargate thread. Certainly is an interesting discussion going on there.
                    I can picture the kitties doing that .My cat likes to sleep on the bed if he's in here,usually he parks his keyster on the back of the couch or on the dish cabinet.I'm the only female in the household,mind you,& while my youngest son is beginning to appreciate the "Colonel's" subversive sense of humour,only I can truly appreciate "RDA's/Jack's/Mac's...deeper qualities

Btw,I think the "XX" chromosomes are the girls,it goes with a lot of our thoughts& quite fitting,I think ...[XX as opposed to PG ]
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Mac wore the mullet (see I don't like the name, but ....) mmm let's call it 'his mane' instead so well:
                      How about we call it a shag since I think that is what it was.

Mmm I know how we all like the blue
                      No Jacksbabe, we LOVE him in blue.

Yes Jacksbabe, there are other threads; but none more important than this one. I do have my priorities straight.

THUNKING, drooling and licking now. Thunks very much!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                        You're not the only one,Rural,I loved the Mullet on him too!IMO,one of very few men who could pass it off{mmmmm,long enough to run my fingers through....where was I?}
                        Oh yeah,as for him with it now,probably not.With the color his hair is now,that basic style actually brings up one very strange image.......Anybody remember a little movie called "Wrath of Khan"?

I don't know if that was,per say,a "mullet",but it's close enough in my book
                        LOL Wrath of Knan. Now there is an apt comparison, though I think RDA's hair is thicker than old Ricardo M... (can't spell his last name!) It wouldn't work now but man oh man it sure worked then. Good to know I'm not alone in my admiration!

Oh and Kliggins, thanks for sharing the picture. I did click... Where was I again?

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                          Btw,I think the "XX" chromosomes are the girls,it goes with a lot of our thoughts& quite fitting,I think ...[XX as opposed to PG ]
                          BIG OOPS! That is really bad as I work in the medical field and am getting none done now. Thanks Nuggle for setting me straight. I like your line of thinking.
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 08 June 2004, 03:25 AM. Reason: .
                          sigpic

Comment

How about we call it a shag since I think that is what it was.
                            Do you know where the mind of this red blooded American woman went at reading that sentence?

*ahem, cough*

As for what it was called... Well it was always the mullet in our media, but call it what you will. I like Mane, it sounds very inviting. Long silky strands to push back from those gorgeous brown eyes, up over those perfectly shaped ears. Run my fingers through....Where was I going with this...Oh yes...Shag....yes that's it....*shuts up before she gets slapped and slides beneath the waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              Do you know where the mind of this red blooded American woman went at reading that sentence?

*ahem, cough*

As for what it was called... Well it was always the mullet in our media, but call it what you will. I like Mane, it sounds very inviting. Long silky strands to push back from those gorgeous brown eyes, up over those perfectly shaped ears. Run my fingers through....Where was I going with this...Oh yes...Shag....yes that's it....*shuts up before she gets slapped and slides beneath the waves*
                              ROFL. I KNOW where your mind went! I will go with the crowd and call it "HIS MANE". Actually I don't care what we call it as long as I get to look, touch, smell ...... going back to work now.

Yippee - three quotes in one one message! Gettin the hang of this I think (No Rural don't go there - PG forum and don't bat those eyelashes in innocence, we know better)
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 08 June 2004, 03:44 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

ROFL. I KNOW where your mind went! I will go with the crowd and call it "HIS MANE". Actually I don't care what we call it as long as I get to look, touch, smell ...... going back to work now.

Yippee - three quotes in one one message! Gettin the hang of this I think (No Rural don't go there - PG forum)
                                I like the term "mane"!I also remember that style being called a "shag" & frankly,I never even heard it called a "mullet" til only a few years ago,believe it or not{what can I say,I didn't get out much }.I always thought a "mullet" was fish!Why did they call that style a "mullet" anyway?
                                Anyhoo,......back to our regularly scheduled drooling........
                                nugglebugget

Comment

Working...
                                X