X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    TAME.....ROFLMAO
    I didn't realize we were so important to the world!
    WE ARE!!!!!!!!! WE ARE!!!!! Its just when you step away from the gutter mist that you truly see it Tasha dear!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi fokes, I just wanted to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        TAME.....ROFLMAO
        I didn't realize we were so important to the world!
        I'll second those sentiments!

Comment

Originally posted by Chirp
          Hi fokes, I just wanted to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless
          Not sure where your comment is directed but welcome and dive right it!

Comment

Kliggins, I'm glad you enjoyed my fics!

As for your question, my birthday isn't an ideal date because everyone is so busy with their Christmas preparations that they don't really have time to celebrate my birthday with me. On the other hand it's such a wonderfully relaxed and peaceful time of the year which gives me the opportunity to enjoy my birthday very much. Therefore, if it has to be a December birthday the 23rd isn't bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
              I forget who was asking, and I'm not going through every message to find it. <g> But there's a 20 mb version of Conan at http://www.chevroneight.tk/ She seems to have made it smaller than my 37 mb version, but it's still very clear, and quite watchable. RDA still looks fantastic. Like he ever looks bad.
              WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Susan, thank you so much! I was on vacation these last weeks and had no idea about this Conan segment; it's so cool, I couldn't stop laughing.

:: does happy dance::

I loved RDA's constant comments about the food on set. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                No the hockey scar is the one on his chin and the skiing ones are all those lovely bumps etc all over his knees which he just loves showing us

http://jackslittleplace.com/images/Lowdown16b.jpg
                http://jackslittleplace.com/images/Lowdown17b.jpg
                Hmmmmmmm Apparently I haven't fixed the problem of using URL links to my pics. I'm getting a Forbidden message when I checked it out. Sorry about that. The company I picked has been good in that the site is available and the hotlinking protection good, actually too good it seems, but they suck at answering questions. LOL May be awile before I get that straightened out.

For now I guess they have to be accessed by going to the main page and then using the links from there.

Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  *laughs* Well put. Hussies we are, but I think some semblance of respectability would be a good idea out in public.

I think Marimba's got a good handle on the shirt thing now. This is so cool! Oh and Tasha, I'm having one of Kliggan's Pavlov responses to your sig picture!
                  Oh yeah...that's one of my ultimate drooling pics...the intense eyes (Mala dear, are you listening?), the shirt pulled down just a little to expose the hollow of the neck, those lithe fingers, and, of course, the big honkin' gun! Woof!

Going to have to replace the carpet under my desk soon...getting a little soggy.
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I Fell out of my chair laughing at Oz's research on Hera - So It just goes to show us that the RDA Thunk Thread is not only droolable and *All about acting* it is also educational. I had no clue who Hera EVEN was. So I got an education AND got to LMAO (weight loss too how cool)

The T-Shirts - We are helping the small business man AND promoting the less often used art of *body advertising* Plus we are helping to think of ways to rid the world of the dreaded "HELLO MY NAME IS______" badges at Cons. Now granted some of ladies won't be there but we would buy a shirt to be part of the group anyway in spirit.

The RDA Thunk Thread also *Inspires *Cleaning Tips* We are able to combine our adoration of such a fine actor with cleaning. We could send THAT in to Heloise!!!!

The RDA Thunk Thread as a new gain in Science...think of the grants and the jobs we could generate... We are a BOON to the economy.

So what have we gleened from this, The RDA Thunk Thread, while it may be trival to some, has many applications that could truly benefit mankind and WE ladies are a part of it.
                    Be proud!!!! Be THUNKED!!!!!!!
                    CLMAO (continually LMAO). Wow! How nice it is to be a contributing member to society. I am not sure Heloise will appreciate that cleaning tip.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love Harry and Jack playing off one another. Their banter in PL was exceptional, even the DVD commentators mentioned it.
                      God, I love Paradise Lost. I think it is the ultimate Jack/Harry episode and definitely a great ending for the two if Harry does not come back. RDA was sooooo good in that episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

Going to have to replace the carpet under my desk soon...getting a little soggy.
                        Tile would be nice, its much easier to clean.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chirp
                          Hi fokes, I just whated to put my two cents in. For Jack to be smarter then Daniel is priceless
                          Glad you dropped by Chirp! We are a slightly off center group of ladies/hussies (take your pick), but I know you will like us when you get to know us. It is all fun here and serious RDA appreciation of all his talents.

It would be so nice if I could spell correctly when I type. Where is automatic spell checker when you want it?
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 23 May 2004, 04:18 PM. Reason: .
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            [snip]
                            Double bonus points, you are a Capricorn too! I always ask this question of people with December birthdays. Are you ready, cuz you probably have never heard it before? Do you hate having a December birthday? Mine is December 31 and my mom consoled me when I was a kid by saying there would always be a party on my birthday
                            Seems there are lots of Capricorns around here! Mine is Dec 26! And as for whether I like it, I have mixed feelings about it. Hated it as a kid, now it's just another day. Just roll my eyes when people talk about me getting a pair of something--one of Christmas and one for my birthday. I'm like "oh, and I've never heard THAT before"! LOL
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Seems there are lots of Capricorns around here! Mine is Dec 26! And as for whether I like it, I have mixed feelings about it. Hated it as a kid, now it's just another day. Just roll my eyes when people talk about me getting a pair of something--one of Christmas and one for my birthday. I'm like "oh, and I've never heard THAT before"! LOL
                              ACK You too Marimba....I am BESIEGED!!!!!!!

oh wait I already lamented about all the December people didn't I??

Nevermind

Isn't RDA just adorable
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*laughs* Well put. Hussies we are, but I think some semblance of respectability would be a good idea out in public.

I think Marimba's got a good handle on the shirt thing now. This is so cool! Oh and Tasha, I'm having one of Kliggan's Pavlov responses to your sig picture!
                                Okay, so it seems like most people are cool with the latest idea of a tour shirt with the words 'RDA/Jack Fondness Tour' and 'It's all about the acting'. Then a large pic on the back with 'tour' dates, cities, and 'thunked!' instead of 'sold out'. So far so good for everyone?

Had an idea for the cities. What if we used our (nearest) cities? If your in a suburb or the country just pick the nearest city. We wouldn't ID them with names but it would mean something to us (after all, what WOULD we do if RDA showed up? Thunk!). It would be an inside joke for our gang! If you don't want to post them on thread, just email them to me and I'll put them on--but only if you want to be included. Otherwise, I'll make them up!

One other thing...a big one IMHO. Which pic should we use? There will be two. A small one on the front (could be a screen cap) and a big one on back. Personally, I prefer Jack but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide b/c I know there are some really good Mac pics out there too. Votes?
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X