No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't use any picture on Claudia Black Online if they are watermarked by Ben Browder Portal. You know what I mean, don't you?.
    Everybody has a lot of HQ pictures of Claudia at Saturn Awards and everybody put their watermarks to use them only in exclusive for their websites. I can't do that because I haven't found anything.
    It's very difficult to keep an important Claudia Black website updated everyday if nobody helps me. I would like to have a few members in LA to cover the Saturn Awards or maybe in London, they could send me pictures and write things about Claudia but I'm the only one who works on this web. I feel very lonely sometimes. I would like to go to LA, London...everywhere to see Claudia but I can't.
    To Neelan_Liquor: are you working on Ben Browder Portal? where did you get those pictures?
    You can share all these pictures with me if you want and you can use your nickname on the pictures but using a smaller font.
    Last edited by Runciter; 26 June 2008, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
      I can't use any picture on Claudia Black Online if they are watermarked by Ben Browder Portal. You know what I mean, don't you?.
      Everybody has a lot of HQ pictures of Claudia at Saturn Awards and everybody put their watermarks to use them only in exclusive for their websites. I can't do that because I haven't found anything.
      It's very difficult to keep an important Claudia Black website updated everyday if nobody helps me. I would like to have a few members in LA to cover the Saturn Awards or maybe in London, they could send me pictures and write things about Claudia but I'm the only one who works on this web. I feel very lonely sometimes. I would like to go to LA, London...everywhere to see Claudia but I can't.
      To Neelan_Liquor: are you working on Ben Browder Portal? where did you get those pictures?
      You can share all these pictures with me if you want and you can use your nickname on the pictures but using a smaller font.
      Ah, gotcha! I'll do some quick editing and PM you the links. I was there for the Portal, yes, but they're using the Ben photos mostly. I'll PM you links to other Claudia pix.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        suuuuuuuuuuch a gorgeous laddddddy omg love love love
        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
          suuuuuuuuuuch a gorgeous laddddddy omg love love love
          She has some GREAT legs, too.

Comment

Beautiful pics of Claudia. If I find them in HQ, I'll post them (but nothing so far...)

Comment

She has some GREAT legs, too.

Comment

Hi Runciter
                I love your site and i gave you all the material i have in Claudia Black news, remember?
                If you need anthing else just tell me

Comment

I LOVE this one, gorgeous indeed.
                  Thanks Neelan

I don't like the shoes

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post

I don't like the shoes
                    Why? They are simple and elegant, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                      Why? They are simple and elegant, IMO.
                      I don't like the heels. They are too masive for my taste.

Comment

I don't like the heels. They are too masive for my taste.
                        But much more stable, I think

Comment

Thanks Neelan

I don't like the shoes
                          You're welcome, and me neither. She definitely has very different tastes than me. I generally don't like patent leather at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                            But much more stable, I think
                            I'm not wearing them

You're welcome, and me neither. She definitely has very different tastes than me. I generally don't like patent leather at all.

Comment

Hi Runciter
                              I love your site and i gave you all the material i have in Claudia Black news, remember?
                              If you need anthing else just tell me
                              I remember, but sometimes I need another kind of collaborations of fans who are closer to Claudia in conventions or awards because a haven't much time to follow her appearances in public. I'm working 24 hours every day on this site and after 2 years I realize that my forum is dead and the people don't participate enough.
                              I'm going to release my 2.0 version and I'm going to give me another 6 months to see what happens. If I can't reactivate my forum with enough energy and increase a lot the number of visitors of the site I will start to think about the things that I wouldn't like to do. So the future is in your hands.
                              2 years ago I had a dream where we were together in the best Claudia Black website, working together and keeping the world updated with information about our australian goddess, with people in London, in LA, in Australia, etc, searching and writing news. Maybe it was too ambitious but I'm still working on it.

Comment

I remember, but sometimes I need another kind of collaborations of fans who are closer to Claudia in conventions or awards because a haven't much time to follow her appearances in public. I'm working 24 hours every day on this site and after 2 years I realize that my forum is dead and the people don't participate enough.
                                I'm going to release my 2.0 version and I'm going to give me another 6 months to see what happens. If I can't reactivate my forum with enough energy and increase a lot the number of visitors of the site I will start to think about the things that I wouldn't like to do. So the future is in your hands.
                                2 years ago I had a dream where we were together in the best Claudia Black website, working together and keeping the world updated with information about our australian goddess, with people in London, in LA, in Australia, etc, searching and writing news. Maybe it was too ambitious but I'm still working on it.
                                Perhaps you should ask some Terra Firma scapers for help in the terms of pics, news etc. Post about it in the main Farscape forum. The same at Frell Me Dead board - http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/
                                Also going to CBOOL - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cbool and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Aussie-Farscape would be good idea
                                Last edited by Ladyinred; 27 June 2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X