X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Odd question and maybe a bit random but do you guys ship Claudia's character Vala with anyone on the show?
      I reject your reality and substitute my own!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108 View Post
        Odd question and maybe a bit random but do you guys ship Claudia's character Vala with anyone on the show?
        Check out stef's game H&H Vala Pairings
        This includes many of the ships and friendships. This one doesn't include Daniel and Vala since it is the most popular.
        Here is a pic of Vala and Tomin.
        Special Request Banner by Toomi (Thanks)

Comment

Hm, I'm more and more drawn to Vala/Tomin and Vala/Teal'c.

A.

Comment

I'm pretty much a fan/shipper of all Vala pairings CB has chemistry with everyone. My main ship though is Daniel/Vala, with Cam/Vala coming in a close second.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/ValaMalduran/Dresden%20Files/snapshot20070326212830.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0326172451.jpg

A.
              Wonderful pics

Comment

I can ship Vala with everyone, she has a chameleon quality.
                I really like Shepp and Vala. It was only one scene but these two had a wave of chemistry.
                I also like Vala/Tomin and sometimes Vala/Cam

Comment

A.

Comment

I only like the Daniel/Vala shipping

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      I can ship Vala with everyone, she has a chameleon quality.
                      I really like Shepp and Vala. It was only one scene but these two had a wave of chemistry.
                      I also like Vala/Tomin and sometimes Vala/Cam
                      Just goes to show you how great CB is...that she can have chemistry with someone she only shared a two-minute scene with. Shep/Vala is definitely my guilty pleasure idea. My two favorite characters together.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Not that much anymore! I like more the friendly relationships between Vala and the others!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          I'm pretty much a fan/shipper of all Vala pairings CB has chemistry with everyone. My main ship though is Daniel/Vala, with Cam/Vala coming in a close second.

-Stef
                          So True!

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for Vala/Tomin, though. It's so Shakespearian....uh...in a scifi sort of way.
                          SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!!!

Comment

Hello KGX2001!

I think there are actually quite a lot of Shakespearean themes in science fiction. And wasn't it the great bard himself who said that all in all there's only about 12 stories to be constantly retold?

For size, S9:
                            Spoiler:

A.

Comment

Indeed that seems quite right.

That is a beautiful picture of Vala. I love how well rounded Claudia's acting abilities are; her range is amazing, and adds great depth and dimension to the character.
                              SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!!!

Comment

Welcome KGX2001

Comment

Working...
                                X