Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    BTW, which day Claudia's epi will broadcast?
    This Sunday evening in USA (SciFi Channel) and Canada (Space Channel), in both countries at the same hour if I'm not mistaken and in about 3 weeks in UK on Sky One HD channel.

P.S, don't forget to vote for Vala once a day
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=40346&page=78
    Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Fussing with FS caps...thinking...some guys have told me that they don't like the way Aeryn looks and I was thinking it was because she was too masculine...with the PK attitude and all...but now I'm thinking it's the eyebrows. I haven't seen the whole series yet, and I find myself hoping that Crichton plucks them or thins them somehow at some point.

Aeryn was supposed to look a bit butch indeed.

Claudia joked in a S1 commentary (I think it was "DNA Mad Scientist) that [it was] "no wonder the make-up department wanted to attack me with a pair of tweezers."

I don't mind strong eyebrows.

But you can't deny that there was a huge change in make-up for Aeryn, especially in S4 compared to S1-3.

For size:

Spoiler:

The food stuffs remind me of the Asgard food in Small Victories, only bigger.

I love the nonchalance with which Aeryn eats the food.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Btw, thanks for the get well wishes, Truskawka.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
          Aeryn was supposed to look a bit butch indeed.

Claudia joked in a S1 commentary (I think it was "DNA Mad Scientist) that [it was] "no wonder the make-up department wanted to attack me with a pair of tweezers."

I don't mind strong eyebrows.

But you can't deny that there was a huge change in make-up for Aeryn, especially in S4 compared to S1-3.

For size:

Spoiler:

I love the nonchalance with which Aeryn eats the food.

A.
          Good to know they get better with time. I haven't gotten that far yet.

Comment

I watched 4 episodes till now. I think you can see just Claudia episode. But just to let you know, in every episode you can learn more about the main story and the characters. I really enjoy watching it
            BTW, which day Claudia's epi will broadcast?

P.S, don't forget to vote for Vala once a day
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=40346&page=78
            I know it can be interesting, I just don't have time to watch everything...

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              I know it can be interesting, I just don't have time to watch everything...
              I broke my leg 4 weeks ago so i had and have lots of time...
              My leg is fine now so it's cool

Comment

That was 4 weeks ago already!? Gee, where did the time go?

I'm sure it's ages, though, if you've got a cast.

A.

Comment

Leaving now...have a great weekend, everyone...probably won't pop back in until Wednesday...unless I manage to get some Dresden caps to share.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    Well, that's not entirely true. It would help to have watched some of the eps, to give you a little background on Harry and Murphy.
                    Actually you're right. And also on Morgan. Not to mention Bob. BTW, I wonder why Bob didn't appear in "Storm Front" episode.

Comment

Ouch!!! What happened?

That's great!

Comment

Leaving now...have a great weekend, everyone...probably won't pop back in until Wednesday...unless I manage to get some Dresden caps to share.
                        Have a great weekend!

A.

Comment

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
                            Actually you're right. And also on Morgan. Not to mention Bob. BTW, I wonder why Bob didn't appear in "Storm Front" episode.
                            They were going to have him be a "head in the fire" thing and that got cut when they cobbled together "Storm Front" (which is the first book btw) and they didn't have the actor who plays Bob highered yet. See, "Storm Front" was initially going to be the "two hour pilot movie" but SciLie bought the series lock stock and barrel so by passed the movie pilot being aired. That's why Murhpy's hair is shorter in this eps than any of the rest...it was shot first.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm too sick to stay up, but there are four eps of Dresden just starting on SciFi if anyone is interested.

Comment

I'm too sick to stay up, but there are four eps of Dresden just starting on SciFi if anyone is interested.
                                Get well soon!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X