No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Addy! Hope you had great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
      Go to Joe Mallozzi's blog and express your feelings about it - http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-17-2007.html - I know that Rob Cooper is reading it, he even commented once or twice a month or so. They should know it's just WRONG!
      I don't understand these things, where can i right my message.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        I don't understand these things, where can i right my message.
        Scroll down to the bottom until you see "Post a comment", click on it and write your message.

Comment

Are you sure that this design is the official cover of SG-1 Season 10 DVD?, I mean, it's so strange that Claudia doesn't appear on it. Vala is a very important character this season

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
            Are you sure that this design is the official cover of SG-1 Season 10 DVD?, I mean, it's so strange that Claudia doesn't appear on it. Vala is a very important character this season
            Well... Amazon.com and another places have no right to show un-official covers. I really hope MGM realizes their mistake (but we MUST be very loud about it!) and will change it.

Comment

Ok, I have sent my angry comment on Mallozzi's blog.
              Last edited by Runciter; 18 May 2007, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                Ok, I have sent my angry comment on Mallozzi's blog.
                Great, but we also need as many comments about it at the OFFICIAL MGM's SG-1 website - http://sg1.stargatecommunity.com - as possible.

Comment

It's really a pity that Vala isn't on the cover for season 10 but I think it is because there were always only 4 people on the US - covers!!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

No Vala on the cover is insane...to be nice. Is there a link to where to write a letter?

Comment

Wasn't this picture thread supposed to be about the secondary characters only?

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                        Ahh I see. I did wonder how difficult it would be to cap. It's a great little bit though. Gotta love roller disco. Thanks for looking anyway
                        Welcome

And hello Addy!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                          Wasn't this picture thread supposed to be about the secondary characters only?

A.
                          Perhaps any of Vala prior to the full-time status counts?

Or perhaps Vala is being made a secondary like Jonas was. Even though he was on the team there were many who never gave him primary status.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Perhaps any of Vala prior to the full-time status counts?

Or perhaps Vala is being made a secondary like Jonas was. Even though he was on the team there were many who never gave him primary status.
                            Don't know. When I tried to vote for Vala I was told it was for secondary characters so maybe they aren't conecting Vala and Qetesh.
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                              Don't know. When I tried to vote for Vala I was told it was for secondary characters so maybe they aren't conecting Vala and Qetesh.
                              That would be interesting. I won't say the word that comes to mind on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                Ahh I see. I did wonder how difficult it would be to cap. It's a great little bit though. Gotta love roller disco. Thanks for looking anyway
                                A little bit late but I tried it! I think if you cap the scene from the DVDs the quality will be much better!

This is the best I could do:

"Unending" spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X