No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emedian Net has additional episodic images for "Flesh & Blood" and "Morpheus" up.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      Emedian Net has additional episodic images for "Flesh & Blood" and "Morpheus" up.

A.
      Woah...cool! Haven't noticed it and I looked there for images of "The Quest 2"!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        Woah...cool! Haven't noticed it and I looked there for images of "The Quest 2"!!
        Yeah, me too. I check the site everyday for "new" new eps pics. Albeit, I've bookmarked the episodic overview not the main page. So I missed this.
        Wraithfodder on the SO board posted the update.

A.

Comment

. Albeit, I've bookmarked the episodic overview not the main page. So I missed this.
          A.
          Me too
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, that site has some really great pictures. That's usually where I'll go first for pictures (because they're big and good quality).

On another topic...I have a question about one of the upcoming episodes:
            Spoiler:
            Do we know anything about Vala's dad yet? I know they've cast him, and what episode he's going to be in...but do we know anything about the story or why her dad's making an appearance now. The fact that he's coming on so late in the game (Family Ties 10x18) makes me think it's going to have some connection to Adria. Just curious if anyone had any info...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Spoilers form Stargate SG-1 Solutions:

Spoiler:
              Family reunions abound as Gen. Landry gets a surprise visit from his ex-wife, and Vala is reunited with her roguish father who could possibly help the planet if Vala could only trust him.
              "As for SG-1, we just watched an episode called Family Ties where Vala is reunited with her roguish father, who is played by Fred Willard, and he has to offer some help on a situation that affects the planet and she doesn't trust him. It's a fun episode for both Fred and Claudia." — Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, TV Zone #208, October 2006

A.

Comment

Spoilers form Stargate SG-1 Solutions:

Spoiler:
                Family reunions abound as Gen. Landry gets a surprise visit from his ex-wife, and Vala is reunited with her roguish father who could possibly help the planet if Vala could only trust him.
                "As for SG-1, we just watched an episode called Family Ties where Vala is reunited with her roguish father, who is played by Fred Willard, and he has to offer some help on a situation that affects the planet and she doesn't trust him. It's a fun episode for both Fred and Claudia." — Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, TV Zone #208, October 2006

A.
                Thanks, sounds cool...although not necassarily the part about Landry.
                Spoiler:
                Fred Willard is hilarious, I can totally see him as Vala's dad. I'm sure I'll be laughing a lot the night I watch that

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Comment

(((Hello?)))

(((Hello?)))

(((Hello?)))

(((Is there anybody here?)))

(((Here?)))

(((Here?)))

(((Here?)))

A.

Comment

Me
                      Me
                      Me
                      MEEEEEE

but i have to go for most of the day

Comment

*sigh*

I'm so bummed right now. I was just reading some of the articles on the Gateworld main page about the series finale and I started getting emotional (ok, well...not that emotional). I can't believe that the minute I started getting into the show, it gets the axe. Nothing against SGA but SG-1 has been far more enjoyable/addictive this season (and I started out watching SGA).

Vala has honestly become one of my favorite television characters ever (and it's so nice to see a female character that's strong, funny, AND interesting). Where am I supposed to "healthily" channel my obsessive urges now?

Sorry for being a bummer....I guess it just hit me now.

-Stef

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Uh-oh...if those two are laughing...I think the guys best be on the lookout.

Comment

(((Hello?)))

(((Hello?)))

(((Hello?)))

(((Is there anybody here?)))

(((Here?)))

(((Here?)))

(((Here?)))

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s2_4_00070.jpg

A.
                            Had the same idea of doing this when nobody is here
                            Spoiler:

Comment

*gives Stef a big bear hug*

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                              Had the same idea of doing this when nobody is here
                              Well, that's either a case of "great minds think alike" or "two idiots, one thought".

A.

Comment

Well, that's either a case of "great minds think alike" or "two idiots, one thought".

A.
                                I prefer the first
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X