• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are beautiful!
    I want it too

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      Wow. Especially the first one is gorgeous.

A.
      Yup, that's why I wanted to have it ! There are some other pics I will also get next year (hopefully)!!

Wouldn't it be great to have an action figure looking exactly like Vala on my first pic?? I love her dress!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        Wouldn't it be great to have an action figure looking exactly like Vala on my first pic?? I love her dress!
        Yessssssss!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Yup, that's why I wanted to have it ! There are some other pics I will also get next year (hopefully)!!

Yes, this dress and the dress she was wearing in Crusade episode (as well as the one from Avalon pt. 2/Origin episodes) are really great!
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Comment

A.

Comment

There are news about the third series at the main page. I wonder whether Vala is going to be part of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                  There are news about the third series at the main page. I wonder whether Vala is going to be part of it?
                  Would be great but I doubt it!

btw...that was the header GW had when I was reading the news about the third series

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                    If so , it will be great
                    BUT! I saw this week the movie 'Chromophobia' http://imdb.com/title/tt0419641/. A really good movie and Claudia could play the character 'Sadie' (i think that's her name) so wonderful. They original actress did a great job BTW.
                    As a fan i hope Claudia will do others things than Sci-Fi, i hope she will do these kind of movies and a comedy once in awhile

Would be great but I doubt it!

btw...that was the header GW had when I was reading the news about the third series

LOL!!!

Comment

A.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                        I saw this week the movie 'Chromophobia' http://imdb.com/title/tt0419641/. A really good movie and Claudia could play the character 'Sadie' (i think that's her name) so wonderful. They original actress did a great job BTW.
                        As a fan i hope Claudia will do others things than Sci-Fi, i hope she will do these kind of movies and a comedy once in awhile
                        Was Claudia going to play Sadie on that movie? I really didn't know that, but what happened with the casting process? because Sadie is played by Nicola Grier.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                          Was Claudia going to play Sadie on that movie? I really didn't know that, but what happened with the casting process? because Sadie is played by Nicola Grier.
                          No, she wasn't going to play her. Jusy saing that she would be perfect for that role .
                          Did you see the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                            No, she wasn't going to play her. Jusy saing that she would be perfect for that role .
                            Did you see the movie?
                            Oh, sorry I didn't understand your words.
                            I haven't seen it yet, but I would like to see it soon because Penelope Cruz is there. She is a very famous spanish actress. Maybe she could get an Oscar nomination for "Volver" this year.
                            Last edited by Runciter; 15 December 2006, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                              Oh, sorry I didn't understand your words.
                              I haven't seen it yet, but I would like to see it soon because Penelope Cruz is there. She is a very famous spanish actress. Maybe she could get an Oscar nomination for "Volver" this year.
                              Penelope Cruz was wonderful She will shock you!

Comment

I've just read at the SOLUTIONS blog that Michael Shanks has been approached to star in this 3rd Stargate series. I'm really hoping now they've asked Claudia too to be in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X