Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Playing a dangerous game there, Vala. I'd say the point goes to Ba'al.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        Playing a dangerous game there, Vala. I'd say the point goes to Ba'al.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...te/4f1dre2.jpg

A.
        Is this one from 10X1?

still Baal... anybody else here think he is a really sexy guy as i'm?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          Is this one from 10X1?
          Yup, it's the end of "Flesh and Blood" episode.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            Is this one from 10X1?

still Baal... anybody else here think he is a really sexy guy as i'm?

Farscapefan has already answered the first question.

Baal - or is it Ba'al? I keep seeing both versions on "official" sites - is definitely sexy.
            But as Jean Grey said in the second X-Men movie: "Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, they don't bring him home..."

A.

Comment

Farscapefan has already answered the first question.

Baal - or is it Ba'al? I keep seeing both versions on "official" sites - is definitely sexy.
              But as Jean Grey said in the second X-Men movie: "Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, they don't bring him home..."

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...gate/00532.jpg

A.
              Thanks Farscapefan!
              I like dangerous guys
              but in RL i like the geeks, but not too much geek!

Comment

Vala and her geek.

A.

Comment

and a really cute one!

Click

Comment

In the other corner we have *drumroll, please* the stud!

A.

Comment

Completely OT for a second. It's not official yet, because the votes are still being counted, but it seems like Warsaw is going to have the first ever female President!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                        Completely OT for a second. It's not official yet, because the votes are still being counted, but it seems like Warsaw is going to have the first ever female President!
                        That would be great! I've been following the elections in Poland only very loosely.

A.

Comment

That would be great! I've been following the elections in Poland only very loosely.

A.
                          The Parliament and presidential elections a year ago were total farce and I didn't vote for the party from which the truly evil twins (president of Poland and the Prime Minister) are. The party I voted for didn't make it to the Parliament.
                          But our local elections finally are showing (at least in Warsaw in another big cities) that after a year of really bad rules people are saying NO to this party... Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz, who - still not officially yet - won in Warsaw today used to be the head of the National Bank of Poland for 9 years and after this spent 4 years in London in the European Bank for Reconstuction and Development. She's brilliant economist and I'm really happy she won.

Comment

The Parliament and presidential elections a year ago were total farce and I didn't vote for the party from which the truly evil twins (president of Poland and the Prime Minister) are. The party I voted for didn't make it to the Parliament.
                            But our local elections finally are showing (at least in Warsaw in another big cities) that after a year of really bad rules people are saying NO to this party... Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz, who - still not officially yet - won in Warsaw today used to be the head of the National Bank of Poland for 9 years and after this spent 4 years in London in the European Bank for Reconstuction and Development. She's brilliant economist and I'm really happy she won.
                            That's cool! After our first female Federal Chancellor (it's like a president) you will have (still inofficial) your first female head of the state !

Spoiler for the last ep of season 10 (dunno if it was already posted)! Amanda told that at the Gabit-Events:
                            Spoiler:
                            The ep is called "Unending"

"It was during filming of the last episode of the series and Sam Carter was coming out from a heavy emotional scene to be greeted by Teal'c. Rehearsals went fine. Then upon shooting, Amanda came out of the room, and Chris was standing there with a pair of tearaway pants…which can't be a good thing! He then proceeded to tear them off and stood there wearing a thong with the SG-1 logo on the front of it lmao."

"For the Season 10 and series finale, Rob Cooper, who was directing, purposefully made the very last shot the one where the team walks through the gate. And the cast just didn't want to do it. They didn't want to step onto that ramp for the very last time until they absolutely had to because they knew it would be the last chance they'd get to do it. Amanda, Chris and Michael were standing there at the base of the ramp, and Claudia and Ben just backed off and let them have the moment which was very sweet of them. So they were getting ready to film the last scene, they reluctantly did it and Rob Cooper just shouted “we have to do it again!” lol

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mai...msg%3D8796%2E1
                            Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 26 November 2006, 02:11 PM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                              That's cool! After our first female Federal Chancellor (it's like a president) you will have (still inofficial) your first female head of the state !
                              Head of the capital of Poland

Comment

Head of the capital of Poland
                                Ohhh....than it's like a mayor?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X