Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Vote for Claudia again.
    I've seen it just now http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/missko2006.php

    Claudia - 83
    Catherine Zeta Jones - 64

    Comment


      Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      I didn't understand the lesson at all, because I can only play the absolutely easiest version of poker. I'd probably be broke in a matter of minutes.








      A.
      great caps
      sigpic

      Comment


        Damn I don't have the SG1 season box set yet as it still quite expensive so I'm waiting for it to go down a bit. By the looks at these caps it looks great and fun. I'm really looking forward to seeing all these extra when I get the box set.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by travis View Post
          Damn I don't have the SG1 season box set yet as it still quite expensive so I'm waiting for it to go down a bit. By the looks at these caps it looks great and fun. I'm really looking forward to seeing all these extra when I get the box set.
          The poker clip can be found here: http://www.farscapism.com/sg1s10prom.../200_Index.htm
          It's not a DVD special.




          A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

          Comment


            Click


            Comment


              Black t-shirt. Black trousers. Claudia has obviously been taking dress tips from me.



              A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

              Comment


                Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                Black t-shirt. Black trousers. Claudia has obviously been taking dress tips from me.



                A.
                Lovely pic.

                Black Claudia, that's her name
                Or you just sent her these tips telepathic...

                Comment


                  Very nice caps, valaCB!



                  A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    Very nice caps, valaCB!

                    [/URL]

                    A.
                    Thanks


                    Comment


                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                      Comment


                        Last edited by valaCB; November 25, 2006, 07:47 PM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                          The poker clip can be found here: http://www.farscapism.com/sg1s10prom.../200_Index.htm
                          It's not a DVD special.




                          A.
                          Thanks for that, going to check it out now.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            LOL that was so funny. Claudia is so cute in it, and I just love her accent thats one of the thing I so love about her.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Yes, her accent is a great mix of Australian and British English.



                              A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                              Comment


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X