No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trezeguet missed, altough he's normaly very good. But you can't really blame a player that wasn't chosen for the whole time (bar that hopelessly lost game when he came in min. 90). I can only shake my head at the French trainer.

What annoys me about Italy being world champion is that they only played one good game (against Germany). And they're such actors whenever they get tackled -- perefct imitations of the dying swan.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      Aww, FRELL!

Zidane head-butted an Italian player and was sent off (rightly so, I have to say).

A.
      Materazzi must have said something racist to Zidane and this caused such strong reaction...
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        Materazzi must have said something racist to Zidane and this caused such strong reaction...
        Very likely. But Zidane sometimes has these blackouts where he headbutts people.

A.

Comment

Very likely. But Zidane sometimes has these blackouts where he headbutts people.

A.
          Not the best way to say "good bye" nicely...

Comment

what the frell was zidane thinkin, its his last EVER match of any kind is'nt it, he retires after this, or so it was said on the radio this mornin, I'm sorry but that was just idiotic

banner by E.K.R
            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
            "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
              what the frell was zidane thinkin, its his last EVER match of any kind is'nt it, he retires after this, or so it was said on the radio this mornin, I'm sorry but that was just idiotic
              Genius and madness are very close.

A.

Comment

Genius and madness are very close.

A.

He wanted say good-bye in a painful way!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala

He wanted say good-bye in a painful way!!
                  Looks like it.

Comment

Because of the World Cup finals, I didn't watch today the next Vala episode

Comment

Because of the World Cup finals, I didn't watch today the next Vala episode
                      I absolve you.

To my same I have to admit that I didn't watch a single epsiode this week. But I've passed an exam and spent some quality time with my family instead.
                      Well, bar that moment where my father said, to which my brother replied, I had to take my brother's side and then...........

Comment

I absolve you.

To my same I have to admit that I didn't watch a single epsiode this week. But I've passed an exam and spent some quality time with my family instead.
                        Well, bar that moment where my father said, to which my brother replied, I had to take my brother's side and then...........
                        Yeah, happens... Congrats on the exam!

Comment

Yeah, happens... Congrats on the exam!
                          Thank you.

A.

Comment

I absolve you.

Hey VMD, Congrat

Add- About the pic. Aeyrn is with her mouth close and Cermit with his mouth open and they both look to the same direction...LOL. i think it's funny )))
                            Last edited by valaCB; 10 July 2006, 12:08 AM.

Comment

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

http://www.celeeb.com/claudia-black/ we need MORE people to vote!!!
                                I"m voting
                                Did you get a copy of the nero photosnap yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X