Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      I did some screen captures to 'Good Guys Bad Guys' for claudiablacknews .
      the pics still not online so here a few

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/PDVD_009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/PDVD_578.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/PDVD_122.jpg
      Thanks! Love this episode

Comment

I did some screen captures to 'Good Guys Bad Guys' for claudiablacknews .
        the pics still not online so here a few

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/PDVD_009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/PDVD_578.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/PDVD_122.jpg
        They're great! Thank you very much.

Is said episode somewhere available for d/l ?

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
          I'm afraid not...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
              No. but we will make some clips

Comment

I don't know whether you know that Claudia and Marcus Graham (the actor who played the main part in BGGG) used to date at that time

Comment

Comment

(waves to Formerhost)Here I am! Thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone on the thread. Yes, I'm a CB fan, was hooked the first time I saw her on Farscape, and literally cried when they cancelled that show. The chemistry between CB and BB was almost too hot!

I was probably one of the few peeps who was happy to hear about CB returning to SG1 after Prometheus Unbound. Thought that episode was fantastic, as the chemistry between Vala and Daniel was a hoot. Many great moments there.

Now we have more CB to look forward too, and I am looking forward to her return and from what we heard in Vancouver, very possibly her becoming a member of the "band".

OK, I've babbled enough...just wanted you all to know, that there are long time viewers of SG1/Atlantis who do like and admire CB and are very happy she is a part of the "franchise".
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      I don't know whether you know that Claudia and Marcus Graham (the actor who played the main part in BGGG) used to date at that time
                      Really? I didn't know that. cool!
                      Who is he? the guy she dated in the episode or the guy who investigated.
                      Im sure it was the guy who investigated because i saw some sparks

Hi Lida

Comment

Hi Lida!!! How's your dog?

Comment

Really? I didn't know that. cool!
                          Who is he? the guy she dated in the episode or the guy who investigated.
                          Im sure it was the guy who investigated because i saw some sparks
                          The guy who investigated. But they quite quickly splitted, because they guy appeared to be jerk, I've read it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            (waves to Formerhost)Here I am! Thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone on the thread. Yes, I'm a CB fan, was hooked the first time I saw her on Farscape, and literally cried when they cancelled that show. The chemistry between CB and BB was almost too hot!

I was probably one of the few peeps who was happy to hear about CB returning to SG1 after Prometheus Unbound. Thought that episode was fantastic, as the chemistry between Vala and Daniel was a hoot. Many great moments there.

Now we have more CB to look forward too, and I am looking forward to her return and from what we heard in Vancouver, very possibly her becoming a member of the "band".

OK, I've babbled enough...just wanted you all to know, that there are long time viewers of SG1/Atlantis who do like and admire CB and are very happy she is a part of the "franchise".
                            Such "babbling" is real pleasure to read

What exactly did you hear in Vancouver?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                              Hi Lida!!! How's your dog?
                              Thanks for asking Formerhost.....Mac is back to his normal nutso self, and we're thinking about adopting a sister for him to play with. How does Vala strike you as a possible name? She would probably become the alpha dog in the house.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                Thanks for asking Formerhost.....Mac is back to his normal nutso self, and we're thinking about adopting a sister for him to play with. How does Vala strike you as a possible name? She would probably become the alpha dog in the house.
                                Definitely And Vala as a possible name for a sister of Mac is A MUST! Great to know Mac is OK

Comment

Working...
                                X