Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hello!

Formerhost, you're right. The V/D ship discussion thread had a very accurate analysis.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

In case you haven't noticed yet, a new thread has appeared today to DISCUSS and ANALYZE Daniel and Vala relationship - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26602 - join the discussion!

Comment

Comment

CB as Vala this coming season is going to be simply amazing. She is such a good actress, and has already brought this new character a long way in a short time. It'll be great to have her aboard all season.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              CB as Vala this coming season is going to be simply amazing. She is such a good actress, and has already brought this new character a long way in a short time. It'll be great to have her aboard all season.
              Great to see you here Hope you're going to visit this thread more often?

I love the quote from recent Claud's interview for Ultimate DVD Magazine (April issue) - "We wanted our baby back, and we got her. God's gift to scifi, Claudia Black enters the Stargate..." Isn't it lovely?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                Great to see you here Hope you're going to visit this thread more often?

I love the quote from recent Claud's interview for Ultimate DVD Magazine (April issue) - "We wanted our baby back, and we got her. God's gift to scifi, Claudia Black enters the Stargate..." Isn't it lovely?
                Thanks, good to be here. I think I will visit it more often.

And in regards to that quote from that magazine, it is very true. CB is "God's gift to scifi...". No doubt about it in my mind.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Hello!

A.

Comment

I've snurched it shamelessly from Our Stargate board (mini-reports from Vancouver con):

Spoiler:
                    Amanda told about a scene between Vala and Carter that was cut from "Morpheus" and she was very sad it had been taken out (for time). She said that Carter goes to Vala and offers to be someone she can talk to, basically -- to help her adjust to her new situation, etc. In other words, it was a sort of character interaction/bonding scene between the two women. How sad that they cut it out.

Someone asked Michael what he thought of the "new team." I think personally they meant the Season 9 team, but I could be wrong. In any case, Michael thought they meant Season 10 and he said he'd only been in 3 episodes so far with the new "team" so although he was loving having Claudia Black back on a permanent basis and all, they really hadn't had time to settle in yet and do much as a new "team."

I think it was Leah who asked whether or not Vala was indeed part of the SG-1 *team* in Season 10. At first the answer was "you'll just have to watch, won't you?" but then the answer was "Yes, she is."
                    Claudia Black has relocated to Vancouver, btw.

Comment

ValaMalduran or Aeryn/Vala, could you please translate this into English? I've found this just a few minutes ago at Stargate-Project.de in the News section.

"SG-1 Schauspielerin Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran) gab in Melourne (Australien) für die Fernsehshow "Entertainment Tonight" ein Interview. Anwesend war ebenfalls ihr Kollege und guter Freund, Ben Browder (Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell) mit dem sie derzeit in Vancouver B.C. vor den Kameras für die rekordbrechende 10. Staffel von Stargate SG-1 steht.

Im Interview sprach Black über ihre Beförderung zur Stammschauspielerin und dass ihr Charakter (Vala Mal Doran) eine Tochter in der 10. Staffel auf die Welt bringen wird. Weiter sagte Black, dass diese Tochter eine Art Dämonin ist - mehr ließ sie sich nicht entlocken."

Comment

Too bad they cut that scene. I suppose 90% of the character scenes in SG get cut for that reason.

The article from SG-P:

"SG-1 actress Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran) has given an interview for the TV show "Entertainment Tonight" in Melbourne (Australia). Also present was her colleague and good friend Ben Browder (Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell) with whom she's working in front of the camera in Vancouver B. C. at the moment for the record breaking S10 of Stargate SG-1.

In the interview Claudia talked about her elevation to main cast and that her character (Vala Mal Doran)
                        Spoiler:
                        will give birth to a daughter in S10. Black also said that this daughter is some kind of demon - more she didn't give away."

A.
                        Last edited by ValaMalduran; 27 March 2006, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          Too bad they cut that scene. I suppose 90% of the character scenes in SG get cut for that reason.
                          I went to Ivon Bartok's blog here at GW and asked him to include this scene in the season 10 DVD release. It was REALLY bad decision to cut this scene.

The article from SG-P:

"SG-1 actress Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran) has given an interview for the TV show "Entertainment Tonight" in Melbourne (Australia). Also present was her colleague and good friend Ben Browder (Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell) with whom she's working in front of the camera in Vancouver B. C. at the moment for the record breaking S10 of Stargate SG-1.

In the interview Claudia talked about her elevation to main cast and that her character (Vala Mal Doran) will give birth to a daughter in S10. Black also said that this daughter is some kind of demon - more she didn't give away."

A.
                          Thanks, I've just asked Aussie Scapers at Farscape Aussie Yahoo! Group for help on this.

Comment

Heya Formerhost, just wanted to say THANK YOU for bringing all this info... I decided to release myself from avoiding spoilers...I feel so free now! AND I enjoy reading all these spoilers!
                            Too bad that scene didn't make it to the ep. Do they mention if they even shot it? I didn't see (or maybe I missed it) that they did.

And thanks ValaMalduran for the translation

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
                              Heya Formerhost, just wanted to say THANK YOU for bringing all this info... I decided to release myself from avoiding spoilers...I feel so free now! AND I enjoy reading all these spoilers!
                              Too bad that scene didn't make it to the ep. Do they mention if they even shot it? I didn't see (or maybe I missed it) that they did.

And thanks ValaMalduran for the translation
                              I'd love to see this interview...

I suppose this Sam/Vala scene was actually shot and I went earlier today to Ivon Bartok's blog here and asked him about the possibility to include it in season 10 DVDs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X