No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of her singing ability, here a link to where you can hear a small preview to a song she sang for Paul Goddard's debut album "MOVE Coleman Smith". You have to click on the next button a couple of times until you get to "Groovy", that's her. Can I just say AMAZING!!! The girl!crush I had on her increase exponentially after I heard this.

Link: Coleman Smith
    banner by Stef

Comment

SazZat
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        Speaking of her singing ability, here a link to where you can hear a small preview to a song she sang for Paul Goddard's debut album "MOVE Coleman Smith". You have to click on the next button a couple of times until you get to "Groovy", that's her. Can I just say AMAZING!!! The girl!crush I had on her increase exponentially after I heard this.

Link: Coleman Smith
        Why not to buy the album to hear THE WHOLE song? It's in my collection for at least about a year now or so...

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
          Why not to buy the album to hear THE WHOLE song? It's in my collection for at least about a year now or so...
          LOL. I working on that right now. I literally found this yesterday at 3am, so I'm still fangirling over it. Can't wait to hear it. I did the evil thing and tried to download it but I couldn't find it at all!
          banner by Stef

Comment

New game: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44126

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
              I have the albom. I's really good

SazZat

Comment

@ QueenQetesh, Truskawka, ValaMalduran, valaareyn, Aeryn/Vala, valaCB
                Thank you so much for all the pretty and colourful birthday wishes So prettiful *hugs*

Reason 8: She inspires creativity

cake Vala
                Spoiler:

I was just gonna make an Atlantis cake with charries, but then I had to put my faves of SG-1 as well Vala was in my top fave 3 that I made. I was real pleased with how she turned out.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Happy Birthday Saz!

Comment

That's a great cake!

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Sorry I didn't know that but I wanna wish a happy birthday to SAZ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                        Happy Birthday Saz!
                        Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        Sorry I didn't know that but I wanna wish a happy birthday to SAZ!!!
                        thank you sweet things

such a diva pose

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                          Reason 8: She inspires creativity

cake Vala
                          Spoiler:

I was just gonna make an Atlantis cake with charries, but then I had to put my faves of SG-1 as well Vala was in my top fave 3 that I made. I was real pleased with how she turned out.
                          Woah!! Awesome cake!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, SazZat. Congratulations to all milestones, uhm...do I have to get out of bed today?

Comment

ValaMitchell, get up, hon...

I am awake, Addy. I just don't want to get out of bed. The twins are fed and sleeping...please...have mercy...

Okay, you can stay in bed a little longer.

Comment

I have to write a letter. Can you be out of bed by the time I'm done?

Perhaps. But I make no promises.

Comment

Working...
                                X