Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
    It would have stopped the "Farscape is a muppet kiddy show" right then and there.

The next issue (released Oct 25) will have a 12 page Stargate special. It will include:

3 big interviews: - Claudia Black
    - Beau Bridges
    - Martin Gero, Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie (they'll talk about future eps of SG-1 S10 and SG-A S3

exclusive pics from the 200th ep celebration

a poster

The will scan the Claudia stuff as soon as I have bought the mag.

You can also order the mag online: Order issues

A.
    OK, so I don't have to do this! Can't wait to buy the mag!
    Spoiler:

Comment

A really great Vala vid http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=33260

BTW- where's Farscape Fan?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        A really great Vala vid http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=33260

BTW- where's Farscape Fan?
        She had a surgery yesterday! She will be back soon!

Thanks for the link
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post

Thanks for the link
          nothing too serious we hope?

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay View Post
            nothing too serious we hope?
            Knock on wood, but it should go through smoothly.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post

Thanks for the link
              OK. thanks. hope it will be easy surgery

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                Ohhhh, wait a minute....What is that?, tell me...I think it's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                  I don't think Claudia was naked in a movie. Maybe you have heard a rumour about a movie called "Naked In London", but the producers/director changed the actress and they chose another one a few moths ago.

Do you like the "Revenging Angel" cartoon on my signature?.
                  No, she was not naked in any movie. I think I've read that she doesn't do the naked in movies thing.

As for the movie "Naked in London", I believe she dropped out of the filming because of her pregnancy or the SG1 obligations; thus the role went to someone else.

And any nude photos--totally fake. She talks about the no naked thing in a few of the FS commentaries whenever someone else brings it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    It would have stopped the "Farscape is a muppet kiddy show" right then and there.

Kind of strange really. I can recall an episode of where practically goes topless on camera and she didn't object to that. OH well, 'spose it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Trubinator View Post
                      Kind of strange really. I can recall an episode of where practically goes topless on camera and she didn't object to that. OH well, 'spose it doesn't matter.
                      I guess practically going topless and actually going topless are two different things. Maybe it was peer pressure since both Virginia and Gigi had had their share of naked.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
                        I guess practically going topless and actually going topless are two different things. Maybe it was peer pressure since both Virginia and Gigi had had their share of naked.

Naw... nearly topless and TOPLESS are very different things. In "Season of Death" she unzips her vest and is "nearly topless" but that've still NOT topless and in Relativatity, when a scene called for a topless "Aeryn", Claud said "NO" and they got a double to do her scenes from behind. So NO means NO and Claud's contract for Farscape said NO NUDE SCENES. She said she decided early in her career that she wouldn't do 'em, so....

I'm pretty certain that all the "nude Claud" pix online are FAKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          Naw... nearly topless and TOPLESS are very different things. In "Season of Death" she unzips her vest and is "nearly topless" but that've still NOT topless and in Relativatity, when a scene called for a topless "Aeryn", Claud said "NO" and they got a double to do her scenes from behind. So NO means NO and Claud's contract for Farscape said NO NUDE SCENES. She said she decided early in her career that she wouldn't do 'em, so....

I'm pretty certain that all the "nude Claud" pix online are FAKE.
                          That is exactly my point--"nearly" is not "actually"; so to say that "what's the diff, she was practically topless anyway"...the point is, she wasn't and, therefore, there is a vast difference.

In the "Green Eyed Monster" scene where John sees Aeryn and Crais making love, that's a body double, a much publicized body double, based on the commentary I've heard. In "Season of Death", she unzips but you don't really see anything more than you'd see in a low cut dress. I mean, I'd wear a low cut dress but I wouldn't walk around topless. (good thing, btw). There is a difference.

Yep, the online nudies are all fakes. I wouldn't be surprised if a good portion of those photos are fakes, of many different actresses. Just because a woman is an actress doesn't necessarily mean she's in the Demi Moore class of wanting to be seen naked.

Comment

It's fake.
                            Thank you Green light !~

Comment

Ohhhh, wait a minute....What is that?, tell me...I think it's great!
                              You can find it in here http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/cla...rt/avatars.htm

She was naked in "Good Guys Bad Guys" before Farscape and that experience made her say NO to a naked scene. can't remember where i read it, sorry

Comment

Thanks valaCB, I didn't know that about "Good Guys".
                                Well this action confirms the fact that she is a very intelligent actress and a very intelligent person. She says "no" when other actresses would say "yes".
                                Last edited by Runciter; 18 October 2006, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X