• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Wow amazing caps!!!, but I have a question for you: How did you get a 1024x576 px capture from your DVD?, I mean, DVD resolution is 720x576 px

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
          Wow amazing caps!!!, but I have a question for you: How did you get a 1024x576 px capture from your DVD?, I mean, DVD resolution is 720x576 px
          No idea. Stargate SG-1 DVDs resolution is 1024x576, as all screencaps for every episode I've been making are exactly like these. I was only making them smaller sometimes in order not to hide them in spoiler tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
            Well, like any PAL DVD, the native resolution of the source will be 720x576, but there will be a flag in the bitstream which tells the dvd software to resample the output to a 16:9 aspect ratio, thus the output is upsampled to 1024x576.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fellip_nectar
              Well, like any PAL DVD, the native resolution of the source will be 720x576, but there will be a flag in the bitstream which tells the dvd software to resample the output to a 16:9 aspect ratio, thus the output is upsampled to 1024x576.
              LOL you sound like Carter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fellip_nectar
                Is it possible to do it "manually"? I'd love to do some Farscape screencaps from my DVDs in this resolution.

Comment

Page 2??? Where the frell is everybody today?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan

Spoiler:
                    heehee nice pic.

As for where I am...it's called work.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan

Spoiler:
                      Verbatim #8

"I love to cook, it’s one of my most favourite things in the world. That’s why I stopped being a vegetarian – I didn’t want to serve people things I hadn’t tasted myself. After ten years of eating vegetables and tofu I found my husband-to-be and courted him through his stomach! I needed to taste it to make sure I wasn’t ruined my destiny! (laughs). His first gift to me was a recipe book with notes and hints!"
                      A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          "I love to cook, it’s one of my most favourite things in the world. That’s why I stopped being a vegetarian – I didn’t want to serve people things I hadn’t tasted myself. After ten years of eating vegetables and tofu I found my husband-to-be and courted him through his stomach! I needed to taste it to make sure I wasn’t ruined my destiny! (laughs). His first gift to me was a recipe book with notes and hints!"
                          Amazing quote "made in Claudia".
                          It's one of the best quotes I've ever read, I want it to my web.

Comment

“My teacher in ‘transition’ (which is what we called ‘pre-school’) said I talked too much in class. When the Christmas play came around she gave me the part of the narrator who had most of the talking to do. I think that decided my future. I played Sadie, the cleaning lady role with a cloth wrapped around my head and a broomstick and basically narrated a twist on the nativity tale."
                            Claudia, the cleaning lady with a cloth wrapped around her head and a broomstick when she was a little girl.
                            OMG!!!, I didn't know that, sorry but I can't imagine Claudia playing Sadie...

Thanks for that Verbatim interview link!
                            Last edited by Runciter; 22 September 2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

That's such a cool interview/article thing. I like those better than simple q and a's when there's no audio . Thanks so much for posting it!!!!
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

The Quest
                                Spoiler:
                                This episode was great. You get to see Vala trying to help the team get the shrolls & map. You see her holding onto Cam as they are walking though the time field. You see her excited about trying to solve the riddles. You see her give her daughter 'the eye' for her to help them. You see alittle fear of fire with the wall of flames.
                                I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X