Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    Another magazine cover from the past I like very much

Makes you wonder how a lady's gun ever used to fit into her purse.

Favourite eps (only taking Vala scenes into account):
    S 9 The Ties That Bind followed closely by Crusade
    S 10 Company of Thiefs/ Memento Mori

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      Great thank you!
      I love animation so i really looking forward to SL movie and so the clips for the festival, 2006 Machinima Festival are fantastic also!
      How did you find it?
      Ditto
      They are on YouTube for everybody and of course they are on Machinima Festival official website too.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
        They are on YouTube for everybody and of course they are on Machinima Festival official website too.
        Great site and lots of clips! thank. Wish i could go to the festival.

Comment

If the people doesn't know, the new 3D animated movie of Claudia Black, "Stolen Life", has been nominated for six awards in that Festival, and Claudia is in one of them, Best Voice-Acting Performance.
          But I have a doubt, does she have to share the nomination with Chris Jones?
          Last edited by Runciter; 14 October 2006, 11:13 AM.

Comment

If people doesn't know, The new 3D animated movie of Claudia Black, "Stolen Life", has been nominated for six awards in that Festival, and Claudia is in one of them, Best Voice-Acting Performance.
            But I have a doubt, does she have to share the nomination with Chris Jones?
            congratulation for the creators!

It could be just Chris Jones. They didn't write the name. Maybe the nomination is for the voice in general.

Comment

congratulation for the creators!

It could be just Chris Jones. They didn't write the name. Maybe the nomination is for the voice in general.
              I think acting performance nominations are always very specific for an actor o for an actress and if there is a tie nomination with 2 actors they usually put both names. The voice in general, mmm I really don't undestand that. Who is the winner?. Ok for example, did The Return Of The King win 11 Oscars in general?, I don't think so.

Comment

I think acting performance nominations are always very specific for an actor o for an actress and if there is a tie nomination with 2 actors they usually put both names. The voice in general, mmm I really don't undestand that. Who is the winner?. Ok for example, did The Return Of The King win 11 Oscars in general?, I don't think so.
                They wrote: Best Voice-Acting Performance, so it has to be Claudia or Chris Jones or both. I don't know why i wrote in general, my mistake.

Comment

Anyway, this award is very confusing.
                  Last edited by Runciter; 14 October 2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Anyway, this award is very confusing.
                    You can e-mail Peter Rasmussen and ask him about it
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I think i'm going to buy two Vala's dolls and one Teal'c
                      http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...ath=4_614_5034

Comment

I guess it means the whole voice cast is nominated. You have to take into consideration that the voices are recorded one by one as opposed to "real" movies where actors work together (I'll ignore ADR for simplicity).
                        So the actor has not just to deliver a good performance on his lines, but they have to adjust to the other voices.

It's also a result of the work done by the recording engineers and editors.

A.

Comment

I think i'm going to buy two Vala's dolls and one Teal'c
                          http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...ath=4_614_5034
                          I'm gonna buy the Valas and Mitchell ! But I have to say that Teal'C looks good as well! Fortunately I've found a German online store where I can buy them!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I love the way she looked in season2 Farscape and that picture says it all. Sick of everyone and not likely to put up with anyone's s**t.

Favorite Vala episodes: "The Powers that Be" edges out "Crusade" by just a smidgen, although I still like the original "Prometheus Unbound" too.

Season 10...hmm. The Daniel-less ones were the best for Vala. "Uninvited" because I loved the Sam/Vala/Teal'c interactions, "Company of Thieves" because she had a cool, cool jacket and was smart again (even if they did get caught), and "Counterstrike" because I love angsty Vala.

Comment

This is the moment a sane person will run away as fast as they can.

A.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ValaMalduran; 15 October 2006, 04:21 AM. Reason: I attached the wrong pic! Duh!

Comment

If you are using Opera Browser, you can download a widget called GTranslation. It's not perfect with translations but is fine. Widgets are fun Web programs you can run right on your desktop. Access news and weather, play games, follow your favorite sports teams and much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X