Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WezH
    Scapers did it again, Claudia won everything!!
    She is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! great Claudia , now bring the Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      valaCB, check Ask Joe Mallozzi thread the answer to your questions is: MAYBE
      Joe is really extremely enigmatic sometimes...
      maybe???? how rude!

S.G.C , lovely pics. i've never seen the 1 one . cool.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        She is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! great Claudia , now bring the Oscar
        Emmy is earlier and the ad put in Hollywood Reporter by Scapers looks really great - see it HERE

Comment

Emmy is earlier and the ad put in Hollywood Reporter by Scapers looks really great - see it HERE
          yeah, i saw it. but i ment in her future career, if she has the time to do more stuf she will bring an Oscar! i know it

Comment

Yes, give Claudia all the accolades she deserves. And she deserves A LOT.

S.G.C., may I ask if you googled the first pic or did you use a different search engine ? Cause I'm trying to find as many image search addresses as possible.

A.

P.S.: reagarding engines --> I can perfectly understand that you were annoyed by the F1 race in Indy. I'm a F1 fan myself and found it an utter bore. What a F***c up !
            The only good thing about it was the commentary us Austrians got. Normally a GP is just commentated by Heinz Prüller ( an authority regarding F1 history; he knows everything, but sometimes misses little things during a GP, like crashes, pit stops gone wrong,... ). This time he was joined by Niki Lauda ( ex F1 pilot, triple WC ).

"Heinz? Did you just yawn ?" "Heinz, have you fallen asleep?"
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Yey congrats to Ben and Claudia on the awards! Glad they continue to roll in!

Comment

maybe???? how rude!
                We should ask him whether "maybe" is his favourite word

Comment

yeah, i saw it. but i ment in her future career, if she has the time to do more stuf she will bring an Oscar! i know it
                  Oscar will be fine, of course , but sometimes I think that the individual actor awards received at film festivals like Cannes, San Sebastian, Berlin, to mention the most important festivals, are more valuable than Oscars. The Academy Awards quite often gives Oscars to the wrong people or films, IMO.

Comment

We should ask him whether "maybe" is his favourite word
                    That will be rude too, but i really want to ask him this Q

Comment

BTW - about the vote it's end with 293 votes

before -
                      Reese Witherspoon - 535 votes
                      Tia Carrere - 535 votes
                      Catherine Bell - 531 votes
                      Joss Stone - 368 votes
                      Melissa Joan Hart - 343 votes
                      Gillian Anderson - 289 votes
                      Drew Barrymore - 215 votes
                      Angelina Jolie - 211 votes
                      Charisma Carpenter - 209 votes
                      Alicia Keys - 202 votes

Now -

Reese Witherspoon - 535 votes
                      Tia Carrere - 535 votes
                      Catherine Bell - 531 votes
                      Joss Stone - 368 votes
                      Melissa Joan Hart - 343 votes
                      Claudia Black - 293 votes
                      Gillian Anderson - 289 votes
                      Drew Barrymore - 215 votes
                      Angelina Jolie - 211 votes
                      Charisma Carpenter - 209 votes

Comment

That will be rude too, but i really want to ask him this Q
                        We can also tease him a little bit asking whether it's "maybe yes, but I can't really promise" or "maybe, we're working on it", "maybe, but not this season" etc...

Comment

We can also tease him a little bit asking whether it's "maybe yes, but I can't really promise" or "maybe, we're working on it", "maybe, but not this season" etc...
                          You want me to do it or you want to ask him yourself

BTW- http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/...005.php?dank=1
                          Vote for the talented Lani Tupu!!!
                          Last edited by valaCB; 20 June 2005, 10:18 PM.

Comment

You want me to do it or you want to ask him yourself
                            I did it last night, but if you have any other ideas for "maybe, because/but...." do it, too

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              Yes, give Claudia all the accolades she deserves. And she deserves A LOT.

S.G.C., may I ask if you googled the first pic or did you use a different search engine ? Cause I'm trying to find as many image search addresses as possible.

A.

P.S.: reagarding engines --> I can perfectly understand that you were annoyed by the F1 race in Indy. I'm a F1 fan myself and found it an utter bore. What a F***c up !
                              The only good thing about it was the commentary us Austrians got. Normally a GP is just commentated by Heinz Prüller ( an authority regarding F1 history; he knows everything, but sometimes misses little things during a GP, like crashes, pit stops gone wrong,... ). This time he was joined by Niki Lauda ( ex F1 pilot, triple WC ).

"Heinz? Did you just yawn ?" "Heinz, have you fallen asleep?"
                              thanks for the support

I got the pics of random sites!!!!

Comment

Ive seen this thread for a while now,sitting there eating away at me, so I thought Id check it out.

So who is she exactally?I saw her in the StarGate mag a while ago and know shes gonna be working closely with Daniel on stuff in the new Sg-1's ... but I mean is she an alien or what??

She seems farely important, yet I havent heard much about her, annoys me,lol
                                Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Working...
                                X