Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Cool pics. Claudia looks so cool in SG1 gear that I want more, more, MORE.

A.

P.S.: I've realised that on average every third sentence I say contains 'cool'.
    BTW, is 'nice' really such a bland word for English speaking people ?
    Every second sentence

Comment

Two words to describe these pics: MOVIE STAR

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        Every second sentence
        So it DOES say something about my intelligence.

A.

Comment

So it DOES say something about my intelligence.

A.
          Nooooooooooo, it's noy your intelligence!
          are you wander around the street?

and BTW- she's a MOVIE STAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Nope. But I got lost in my own bathroom once. Hey, it was dark and I fell half asleep in front of the wash basin. And in that dream like state I mixed it up with another room and couldn't find my way out.
            I can't believe I just told you that embarassing piece of my history.

Back to the topic, then. Claudia the movie star.

A.
            Last edited by ValaMalduran; 16 April 2006, 02:24 PM.

Comment

and BTW- she's a MOVIE STAR!!!
              Claudia is a great artist in the first place And judging from her speech at FS con in Burbank '03 (you can read the whole thing at www.snurcher.com), a term "star" is not Claud's favourite

Comment

Claudia is a great artist in the first place And judging from her speech at FS con in Burbank '03 (you can read the whole thing at www.snurcher.com), a term "star" is not Claud's favourite
                We know Kalliope but in our heart she is a movie star. but really, what i like about Claudia is that she is an artist and not HollyWood type, that's the BIG reason i like her but still... she is a movie star

Comment

The problem with "movie star" term is that there are many so-called "movie stars" whose behaviour in RL is more than worse... and unfortunately they still are "movie stars".

Comment

Nope. But I got lost in my own bathroom once. Hey, it was dark and I fell half asleep in front of the wash basin. And in that dream like state I mixed it up with another room and couldn't find my way out.
                    I can't believe I just told you that embarassing piece of my history.

Back to the topic, then. Claudia the movie star.

A.
                    LOL
                    You want to hear about mine - amm... my sister and i, we were in a rush and we found our car but what, she had a BIG scratch and it's a NEW car and my sister was in shock about the scratch!!! and we notice that a similer car is right next to the scratching car. the real car was right next to us. We couldent stop laughing for a week!!!

on topic

Comment

LOL
                      You want to hear about mine - amm... my sister and i, we were in a rush and we found our car but what, she had a BIG scratch and it's a NEW car and my sister was in shock about the scratch!!! and we notice that a similer car is right next to the scratching car. the real car was right next to us. We couldent stop laughing for a week!!!

on topic
                      We all have skeletons in our closet.

That pics from one of my absolute fave photo sessions.

The problem with "movie star" term is that there are many so-called "movie stars" whose behaviour in RL is more than worse... and unfortunately they still are "movie stars".
                      I can understand your (and Claudia's) uneasiness with the term movie star. There are an unbelievable lot of of male and female starlets in Hollywood at the moment. For example, there's this young British actor that's hailed as some kind of new Erol Flynn. Yes, he's very good looking, but honestly he's not such a great actor.
                      And JR is definitely a movie star, but in all her films she's obvizuosly JR as her character.
                      Claudia breathes life into her characters. She gives a lot of herself by NOT being herself.
                      In my book a movie star has talent and personality (good or bad). I've never met CB, but from what I've heard from all of you she's got a great personality.
                      I've seen her acting, so I can say she's got great talent.

*stop rambling !!!*

A.

Comment

I've never met CB, but from what I've heard from all of you she's got a great personality.
                        I've seen her acting, so I can say she's got great talent.

*stop rambling !!!*

A.
                        Start collecting money for a little trip to London for "Naked in London" (hopefully this year) or "One" premiere!

Comment

Hm, IF one of those films came out in 2005 it would be late autumn/ winter, right ? That might work out with university.
                          Money issues can be solved somehow. And I love London, though I've never been there.
                          Bring on the films !

A.

Comment

Claudia hasn't started shooting "One" yet (as far as we know), so this one definitely WILL NOT come out in 2005. "Naked in London" should. Jerome from TS FILMS promised to inform us about the premiere's date.

Comment

Start collecting money for a little trip to London for "Naked in London" (hopefully this year) or "One" premiere!
                              What a great idea for visiting London again. i love London!!!

Comment

What a great idea for visiting London again. i love London!!!
                                Me too I've been there twice (both times were of course connected with "Farscape") and I'd love to visit it again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X