Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yep, I really envy you all for the new commentaries.

    DVDs are amazing: multiple language choices, extras,... And (most) commentaries are the cream of the crop. I hugely enjoy directors, writers and actors giving their insight into stories or simply tellimg anecdotes.

    A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

    Comment


      What is the choice of languages at your Farscape DVDs, and what company is releasing them?

      Comment


        just beacuse this is a great thread, so i thought id share a liitle something

        Click Here

        Also here are some more pictures


        Daniel and Vala


        Daniel and Vala!


        Claudia Black


        Claudia Black looking shall we say HOT


        With a Gun


        With a bigger gun!

        SPOILER ALEART FOR STARGATE SG-1 SEASON 9


        Vala in Season 9!

        Comment


          Don't you think that Vala's face is quite sad in this pic?

          Comment


            Originally posted by S.G.C
            just beacuse this is a great thread, so i thought id share a liitle something

            Click Here

            Also here are some more pictures


            Daniel and Vala


            Daniel and Vala!


            Claudia Black


            Claudia Black looking shall we say HOT


            With a Gun


            With a bigger gun!

            SPOILER ALEART FOR STARGATE SG-1 SEASON 9


            Vala in Season 9!
            i cant see the pics you post, but did you guys see THIS
            OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by valaCB; June 23, 2005, 10:25 AM.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Kalliope
              Don't you think that Vala's face is quite sad in this pic?
              Which pic are you talking about?

              Comment


                Kalliope wrote:
                What is the choice of languages at your Farscape DVDs, and what company is releasing them?
                English and German, German subtitles for eps and commentaries. Albeit the subtitles are exceptionally bad.
                The company is called 'KOCH MEDIA'. ( www.dvd-klassiker.com )

                i cant see the pics you post, but did you guys see THIS
                OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Can't see the pics either.

                OH. MY. GODDESS.

                Now don't get me wrong. I'm straight and female, but I'll ignore that for a moment.
                Claudia Black is HOT.

                A.
                *still completely perplexed by that pic*
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  OH. MY. GODDESS.

                  Now don't get me wrong. I'm straight and female, but I'll ignore that for a moment.
                  Claudia Black is HOT.

                  A.
                  *still completely perplexed by that pic*
                  LOL! i feel the same

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by valaCB
                    Which pic are you talking about?
                    The one where Vala is sitting in the throne.

                    Comment


                      more con pics

                      Comment


                        Comment


                          Comment


                            Comment


                              Comment


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X