Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    VALA So, really. Why would you want to trade a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship?

INAGO (holding up the necklace)
    So, really. Why would you want to trade for this worthless necklace?

VALA AND INAGO (exchanging the items) Never mind.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I'll try

Character from the unknown past: Cigarette?

Aeryn: What?

Amazon: Don't ever ask me that Question

Jack:What the frell valaCB trying to say here...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        VALA So, really. Why would you want to trade a power coil from an obsolete cargo ship?

INAGO (holding up the necklace)
        So, really. Why would you want to trade for this worthless necklace?

VALA AND INAGO (exchanging the items) Never mind.
        Yes, classic moment!

Baal: You dare mock me?
        Jack: Ba’al, c’mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you.

One of the many reasons we love Jack ever so much.

AQOECC: You said you love me.
        AQOVC: I do. I love you both.
        AQOECC: Oh...
        AQOVC: I share your room, though.
        AQOECC: Yeah...good point.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          I'll try

Spoiler:

Character from the unknown past: Cigarette?

Aeryn: What?

Amazon: Don't ever ask me that Question

Jack:What the frell valaCB trying to say here...

AQO: Looks like it was an interpretive montage, Jack.
          AQOJaC: Artsy stuff?
          AQO: Yes, quite clever.
          AQOJaC: Ah. *nods* Does she do The Simpsons?
          AQO: I don't think CB's ever been on that show.
          AQOJaC: Too bad.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap56a.jpg
            You want some, huh? Sure...start by watching Urgo...then Window of Opportunity then Zero Hour, pay very careful attention to the scene with Baal. That should be enough for you to handle at first.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...PTBcrash6a.jpg
            Then watch all my eps in succession...no break...that will put you in the right frame of mind.

That's all?!

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

No one said insanity is easy.

Comment

I don't post here often, but I had to share a story about my eight year old daughter. She is a big Stargate fan. We have even taken her to a convention. She knows the characters by heart but is just learning the actors names, and she loves them dearly. My hubby and I were big Farscape fans (although she was too little to watch at the time), so Claudia Black's face on our t.v. screen was nothing new for her. We were rewatching the end of season 9 before season 10 started, and I thought I would see is my daughter remembered Vala. I asked her who was on screen, and she didn't miss a beat. Instead of saying Vala, she sighed and said Claudia Black. My hubby and I laughed. We fully expected her to say Vala or Daniel's girl friend, but we didn't expect her to know the actress's name. Claudia has another fan at our house.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                  I don't post here often, but I had to share a story about my eight year old daughter. She is a big Stargate fan. We have even taken her to a convention. She knows the characters by heart but is just learning the actors names, and she loves them dearly. My hubby and I were big Farscape fans (although she was too little to watch at the time), so Claudia Black's face on our t.v. screen was nothing new for her. We were rewatching the end of season 9 before season 10 started, and I thought I would see is my daughter remembered Vala. I asked her who was on screen, and she didn't miss a beat. Instead of saying Vala, she sighed and said Claudia Black. My hubby and I laughed. We fully expected her to say Vala or Daniel's girl friend, but we didn't expect her to know the actress's name. Claudia has another fan at our house.

You know what...it would have been even funnier if she had said Aeryn!

*realizes that people are looking at her in THAT way again...

What?! So I'm a big Aeryn fan...sue me.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Excellent! And so sweet!

You should share that somehow with her. Send a note to her agent or something, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                      You know what...it would have been even funnier if she had said Aeryn!

*realizes that people are looking at her in THAT way again...

What?! So I'm a big Aeryn fan...sue me.
                      Looking at you how?

Happens to me all the time.

Yes, sometimes it makes you think that guys have never seen a woman in leather before.

Comment

Was it a happy sigh or more of a "I can't believe mommy and daddy expect me to mix up two characters when I'm clearly old enough to know her real name" sigh?

Please, tell your young lady that she's tops!

A.

Comment

That's cute!

Comment

Insanity? VMD might be a natural.

A.

Comment

PhoenixFire posted this great pic on the Sony Board:

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                PhoenixFire posted this great pic on the Sony Board:

A.
                                Wow! Great pic! I've never seen it before! And who is this guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X