Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.

Good...maybe she and the Admiral can share a padded room some day.

I'm checking into accomodations right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      Wow! Great pic! I've never seen it before! And who is this guy?
      I'm pretty sure it's Dan Payne

DK: So Claudia, are you really this tall when you wear the super suit?

CB: I am. I am a 6 ft 5 handsome man who is ..

DK: Named Dan Payne.

AM: Dan Payne. That’s right. We talked about Dan yesterday.

CB: We don’t need Claudia. It does take Claudia two days to get her work permit. We don’t need her, cause the first day of shooting is gonna be a 6 ft 5 man.

AM: laughs That’s ok. Nobody will notice. We’ll just put the camera there.

DK: Dan has got beautiful hips, so you know… all laugh
      A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...cyAQOcap25.jpg
        I'm checking into accomodations right now.

Haven't you forgotten something, Jack?

A.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's Dan Payne
          I don't care who he is...he's DaYMn FINE!

*drools

sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
            I don't post here often, but I had to share a story about my eight year old daughter. She is a big Stargate fan. We have even taken her to a convention. She knows the characters by heart but is just learning the actors names, and she loves them dearly. My hubby and I were big Farscape fans (although she was too little to watch at the time), so Claudia Black's face on our t.v. screen was nothing new for her. We were rewatching the end of season 9 before season 10 started, and I thought I would see is my daughter remembered Vala. I asked her who was on screen, and she didn't miss a beat. Instead of saying Vala, she sighed and said Claudia Black. My hubby and I laughed. We fully expected her to say Vala or Daniel's girl friend, but we didn't expect her to know the actress's name. Claudia has another fan at our house.
            That's beautiful!!. If I were Claudia I would love to hear that.

Comment

Was it a happy sigh or more of a "I can't believe mommy and daddy expect me to mix up two characters when I'm clearly old enough to know her real name" sigh?

Please, tell your young lady that she's tops!

A.
              Oh, it was a happy sigh! She is a fan for sure! Of course, I think she did think we were nuts for making such a big deal out of it!

Comment

I don't post here often, but I had to share a story about my eight year old daughter. She is a big Stargate fan. We have even taken her to a convention. She knows the characters by heart but is just learning the actors names, and she loves them dearly. My hubby and I were big Farscape fans (although she was too little to watch at the time), so Claudia Black's face on our t.v. screen was nothing new for her. We were rewatching the end of season 9 before season 10 started, and I thought I would see is my daughter remembered Vala. I asked her who was on screen, and she didn't miss a beat. Instead of saying Vala, she sighed and said Claudia Black. My hubby and I laughed. We fully expected her to say Vala or Daniel's girl friend, but we didn't expect her to know the actress's name. Claudia has another fan at our house.
                LOL, girls are usally smarter and more mature than us boys at that age
                Last edited by travis; 26 July 2006, 10:46 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=31733

Thor has posted links to the new (Uninvited, 200 and Counterstrike) pics at Stargate-Project.de
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Thor has posted links to the new (Uninvited, 200 and Counterstrike) pics at Stargate-Project.de
                    Damn you bet me to it Farscapefan

Here's some spoiler image for "uninvited", "200", and Counterstrike"
                    courtesy of Stargate Project

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And a bit more:
                      Spoiler:

A.

Comment

ohh there lovely, ice to finally see morena in some too, ok i admit the eyes scare me :valaaime06:

banner by E.K.R
                        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Wow, Morena looks great!!, she is beautiful and evil at the same time.
                          I'm pretty sure that Counterstrike will be one of the greatest episodes this year. I will love to see
                          Spoiler:
                          Vala and Adria together again
                          Last edited by Runciter; 27 July 2006, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                            Wow, Morena looks great!!, she is beautiful and evil at the same time.
                            I'm pretty sure that Counterstrike will be one of the greatest episodes this year. I will love to see
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala and Adria together again
                            Yup, it's definitely gonna be
                            Spoiler:
                            interesting meeting
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

So sweet

Ammmm...very handsome
                              Claudia is so small next to him.

NIce pictures!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                AQO: Looks like it was an interpretive montage, Jack.
                                AQOJaC: Artsy stuff?
                                AQO: Yes, quite clever.
                                AQOJaC: Ah. *nods* Does she do The Simpsons?
                                AQO: I don't think CB's ever been on that show.
                                AQOJaC: Too bad.
                                thanks.
                                I like the Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                                X