No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok people this is the e-mail to one of the creators of the new MGM Stargate SG1 web page, its like myspace meets youtube so drop an e-mail and create a webpage. Don’t forget to check me out when you join. Lets make the new web site a Huge Vala fan page!!!! Come on people!!!!

gooley
    [email protected]
    Spoiler:

Comment

Someone from THIS yahoo group (sg1_spoilme) sent an e-mail to SciFi about the cancellation and was lucky enough to get an answer.

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the late response. We too were
      saddened with the news of Stargate SG-1 being cancelled. If you watched the season finale episode though, you learned SG-1 is returning for Season 11 in July '07. We are surely looking forward to that and hope you will too.
      Now this could mean two things.

-They are really planning on showing the second half of S10 re-named as S11.

-A proper S11 might happen, but I doubt it very much (just being realistic here ).

Nothing is confirmed or official.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Lets just hope they mean that in July a new season (season 11) will start, remember season ten will finish in around may or june I believe. So July is way off for the beginning of the second half if they think about airing the second part of season 10.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
          Someone from THIS yahoo group (sg1_spoilme) sent an e-mail to SciFi about the cancellation and was lucky enough to get an answer.

-A proper S11 might happen, but I doubt it very much (just being realistic here ).

A.

Not to SciFi, but to MGMonline. And I really hope MGM has a good plan B, including possibility of INTERNATIONAL downloading the new episodes for reasonable price.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            Not to SciFi, but to MGMonline. And I really hope MGM has a good plan B, including possibility of INTERNATIONAL downloading the new episodes for reasonable price.
            Thanks.

As I said, give me two weeks and my brain will work properly again.

A.

Comment

if this news is correct, its the best news ever! lets hope its correct!

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

This is a WOW thread, post some pics

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

Very, very nice!!!
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    Very, very nice!!!
                    Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

lol your right, this is a wow thread

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.

Uhhh... who signed it? Or who's email addy was it from? I'm finding the wording confusing, so....

ETA piccy, since this is a WOW thread

'Cause I wanna see more of this /\ team!

Comment

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!

This is Another Friendly Reminder for Fic Writers and Fic Readers!
                          Join us for a unique opportunity to read tales of your favorite female Stargate characters! Together in one story, in one ficathon!

Our premiere theme is "The Great Exchange", where one Stargate leading lady finds herself in cahoots with another leading lady from the opposite series. Have you ever wondered how much butt Teyla or Weir could kick with either Sam or Vala on their side? Well, here's your chance to find out!

If you haven't seen this invitation before or if you're still deciding, there's still time to make your move -
                          but the sooner you sign up, the better!
                          October 21st is the deadline for submissions!!

Join The Women of the Gates ficathon today!

Comment

Yes. It is a WOW thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              Uhhh... who signed it? Or who's email addy was it from? I'm finding the wording confusing, so....
                              PMed you.

A.

Comment

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X